Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

How Do You Limit Your Spending On A Girl You Are Yet To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Limit Your Spending On A Girl You Are Yet To Marry (374 Views)

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Limit Your Spending On A Girl You Are Yet To Marry by Hotzone(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
perhaps you are in love with a girl and you try to please her by not allowing her to ask for nothing so you try as much as possible to cater for her needs but noticed that her love grows as long as the money keep coming.
please, good Nairalanders, how can someone limit his expenses without hurting the girl?
Re: How Do You Limit Your Spending On A Girl You Are Yet To Marry by Poorboy: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
By becoming stingy.....
Re: How Do You Limit Your Spending On A Girl You Are Yet To Marry by Hotzone(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
Poorboy:
By becoming stingy.....
.....hope she wont misunderstand it
Re: How Do You Limit Your Spending On A Girl You Are Yet To Marry by habsydiamond(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Just shock her that something happened to ur finances ...if she does not know about ur job...tell her ur salary is not coming as usual...if it's business tell her things are hard nowadays...and reduce the money u keep, spend around her...this is how u are going to know if she loves ur money or u ursef

(1) (Reply)

Unspoken Secret To A Lasting Relationship. / Date Ideas For The Perfect Date / Did You Lose Someone In 2018?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.