Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos (40905 Views)

Man Rapes His Girlfriend’s 17-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Delta / Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons / Man Allegedly Robs & Rapes Teenage Girl At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by free2ryhme: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A human rights activist has revealed his displeasure over a case of a 74-year-old who raped a teenage girl in Warri area of Delta state. 

It was reported that the septuagenarian identified as John Obi had carnal knowledge of the 14-year-old girl and infected her with sexually transmitted disease. 

The activist, Israel Joe took to Facebook to lament as the case is being stalled because the girl's parents want out of court settlement with the suspect. 

The suspect is currently in police custody and the victim is being treated. 

Read the report shared below; 

I received a call at about 10am this morning from a woman comrade telling me how a 74 year old man named John Obi who resides at Warri Area of Delta State defiled a 14 years old girl. At first I declined because a lot of cases that has to do with defilement/rape are always been truncated because complainants turn out towards settling out of court.

She insisted I lend my voice by calling the police and ensuring the man is prosecuted. I called the DPO who told me the had minuted that the case be charged to court. On getting there, it was the same story of settlement. I was angry but helpless not because the complainants will not appear in court but because the girl according to medical report was infested with some sexually transmitted infections.

Attempting to detain the parents for conspiracy also met a deadlock. I can't be calm buy to thank the police for their roles and all efforts made. John Obi is presently at detention right now and treatment has commenced for the little girl.

Something is fundamentally wrong with this society. I'm not happy at all.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/74-year-old-man-rapes-teenage-girl-in-warri-infects-her-with-disease.html

The guy deserves beating
Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by IMASTEX: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
Imagine
Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
So a “settlement” is far more important than safeguarding the welfare of your daughter who is now traumatised and getting justice is not a priority. This country is broken.

1 Like

Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by chukwudiology(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hmmm, 74yrs old man rapping a girl of 14yrs. Does the man still have that kind of strength or the girl just opened it for him to enter. The man is even looking lifeless.

2 Likes

Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by paix(m): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
fishmillan:
Rape ,rape everywhere
What is happening in this world, Nigeria now top in rape issues around the world , lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That is because the government has not promulgated any law to punish the perpetrators.
Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by Sagay212: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
indeed few minutes pleasure can ruin a person's life. What a fooli.sh old man.
Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by Olugbenga1234: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Unfortunately if an older man is caught with a minor we assume it's rape. Not knowing most of these young girls are really guilty.
We should learn to investigate deeper before accusing. Well I hope she recovers from the diseases
Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by chiagozien(m): 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Bigdeeee:
Flat.heads and rape ...
he learned that from his yoruba friend.
Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by mechanics(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
At that age when the man should be praying to be with the Lord, he's busy bleeping someone that can be his grand daughter, nawa.
Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by mbjsuki(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
There is nothing wrong with our society rather something is wrong with the whole system.
Once a crime goes unpunished there is high possibility worse event/incident will happen. Turn your face away from any wrong doing and the aftermath will be terrible.
Until death by hanging and by firing squad is returned back as penalty for any serious crime we will see the worst!
When someone steals from the government and you tagged him/her a money launder without calling him/her the proper name like "thief" we are merely wasting time. Someone else kills and you say you'll prosecute and you feed same person with tax payer money for years only to let him go after few years,the result is what we are witnessing.

Anini was shot in the public to discourage others from stealing or following bad gangs after thorough investigation within few months but today,our Aninis are in the Senate some a known and even given chieftains meaning "weldone, bravo".
We have lost all morals in this country only God sent person can help Us now!

Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by frozen70(f): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
carzola:
A 74 year old man can not
Over power a 14 year old girl...

Why didn't she scream so she
Can be rescued by people around...

See i know many girls get raped but again
Many guys get accused wrongly. .
I've been dragged to the police
Station beaten to pulp with two of my
Friends for rape where we no rape girl
Just cause one of my friend had an issue
With the girl and slapped she ran home and
Told her brothers we raped her.

The rest is story...
Fear women and lies...
That's why I can't pity a rape
Victim even if it's my sister ..

You disgrace yourself with this statement of yours

How do you expect a girl of 14yrs to over power a man of 74yrs

When it comes to sex thing, men's energy doubles because it requires energy

Then because you were falsely accused of rape then you no longer have pity for rape victims even your sister

Hope you will be hardened and accept rape when it's done to your daughter

Go and change your perception, your statement shows that you are yet to experience exposure and as thus you are not matured yet

How will you feel if your
Wife
Daughters
Sisters and mother are raped

You will beat your chest and say after all, it's a man's world

Wise up

2 Likes

Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by bitcoin215: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
This is like the 6th time am seeing this kind of news today.
We need a strong institution for us all to have a better country.

ship from china now before the price increment in shipping rate.Enjoy our lower shipping rate.Check my siggy for more
Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by tsannee(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hmmmmm, Raping at 74

Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by frozen70(f): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
Life don tire the man

Even women within his age range can still accept advances from him with a lesser amount just to appreciate her

The sex worker's are there too for lesser rates

They should just roast his dick on a burning flame, once it's getting cooked, they will leave him to go and nurse himself just the way the girl is nursing her's
Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by Surulady: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
carzola:

That is u now, it does not mean it can't happen for real so please park well.

The rest is story...
Fear women and lies...
Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by Johilo(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hello nairalanders.. Come to tink of de rape issue, am not sure d man really raped d girl...
Maybe dey had a mutu agreement and in d process of copulating, they were eventually caught and de girl just denied dat it was a rape.... Dat man is too old and week to force himsef on a girl of her age.... Be realistic for once and stop commentin anyhow!
Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by Bigdeeee: 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
chiagozien:
he learned that from his yoruba friend.

Not possible because Yoruba boys don’t make friends with dirty pigs. Besides, Yoruba boys are natural sweet talkers that have a proclivity for wooing women. But you igbos all you know how to do is rape women, once you fail in seducing them with drug money, just like this 74 year old man John Obi raped this girl.
Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by africantycoon: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
Richdad50:
The pleasure of forcing your way into a woman's vag*na has remained incomprehensible to me to this day. I thought the pleasure of sex was all in the giving and receiving feedback. It is one-thing to have sex with a minor in consent but to force yourself sexually on the powerless is the greatest undoing of the latter's life projectile. It changes everything in the victim, forever.

#Richdadnuggets
The power drunk patriarchs will come & fell us God created woman for man to use and man is always in authority regardless of what they do....

When ppl question the behaviour of men they use bible verses to silence the women.
Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by Adewale429: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
bola4dprec:
quit betting my bro

Did that a long time ago
Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by Adewale429: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
martinif:
it is well, help will come, but get your PVC and get ready to vote this good for nothing government out. Be guided.

Thanks...I have my pvc
Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by princeemmma(m): 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
sometimes we need to forget about the crime, and ask the reason for the crime, this old people want to feel the fun like those days, anyways

Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by bola4dprec(m): 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
Adewale429:

Did that a long time ago
halleluyah God is with you
Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by Patrioticman007(m): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ipobians pigs
Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
IsraelSongz:
As much as u sympathise with her family, I'd like to be Factual.

Please how on earth does a Frail 74 Year old overpower a 14 Year old agile looking girl?!!!
That still baffles me......
Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by Keegan: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
Yunusa Yellow and Ese.
Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by Toblesh(m): 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
Old man"John Obi"raped a 14years old girl.
Na them dey do that kind thing.

Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
So Nigerians wan dey drag rape with Indians

Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by Fayv(f): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
Q
carzola:

The rest is story...
Fear women and lies...
That's just sad
Re: 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos by boolet: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
carzola:

The rest is story...
Fear women and lies...
She is underage, rape or no rape, it is against the law.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member / Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) / Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.