Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

How To Build A Good Relationship In The Fear Of God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Build A Good Relationship In The Fear Of God (228 Views)

Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Good Relationship In The Fear Of God by SirBensonsBlog: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
Building a good relationship in the fear of God has been misunderstood by so many youths. Perhaps they are blinded by the trends or the way every other person rocks it.

Majority of the relationships today were not built in the fear of God because they are ignorant to some certain relationship realities.

Apparently, I’ve been able to come up with what will help lots of folks get their relationship standing in the ear of God.

In previous and past years, I’ve seen so many youths (of opposite sex) who said they are in good relationship and perhaps in the fear of God.

That’s not even the matter here! Not so long the next shocking thing you’ll hear is “The Lady Is Pregnant” and I kept asking myself some simple questions like;

1. Is this not a Godly relationship?
2. Is this not a good relationship?
3. Is this relationship not built in the fear of God?

After asking myself all these questions, I finally came to a conclusion of “That’s never the God type of relationship”, not even a bit of it.

Now hear this, It is very possible for you as a christian to be in a relationship with a lady for couple of years before getting married to her.

Meanwhile I didn’t come here to lament much on this, rather I just came to candidly highlight it straight ahead without much hesitation.

[center]How To Build A Good Relationship In The Fear Of God[/center]

Here are some helpful things that will help you build a perfect relationship in the fear of God. This is not magic but reality.

Get God Involved In Your Relationship

Your relationship can never get better if God is not involved. There is no way you can possibly build a godly relationship if God didn’t permit it.

Mind you! Don’t bother going into any relationship if you are not ready for marriage. Don’t just go into a relationship because others are doing it.

Click on the link below to continue with this article>>>>
www.bensonchidiebere.com/good-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Divorce Is Affecting My Love Life / Https://sheinreviews.com/ / Creed II Movie -genius_2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.