Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances (79801 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo in 2005 / Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by delman88(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sarkin:
sad
Shame!
Shame on you Mikel for bringing this woman home!
If not for this woman we would have brought the cup home.
DSS must arrest her.

YOU NEED HELP

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Enemyofpeace: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Rubbish! She no even sef mtcheeweweeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Sarkin: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

This guy is a Buhari supporter undecided
and so?
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by delzbaba(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
is Mikel from Abuja?
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sarkin:
sad
Shame!
DSS must arrest her.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Mutemenot(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
So na we she dey call local abi shocked Naija has suffered indeed
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Coldfeets: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
Im don finally marry am?

I been dey think say na onto baby mama baby daddy levels dem still dey operate.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by AK481(m): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
Cool
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Originality007: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sarkin:
sad
Shame!
DSS must arrest her.

u mean tea cup grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Daminovic: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
sad lipsrsealed am ashame of Mikel E dont do lyk Nwafor. Only afonja marry foriener dat will stil dump dem
I wonder how you're surviving without common sense.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by naijacentric(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
Naija women ehn i am done with u guys

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Enemyofpeace: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
Olibboy:
Russia toto
very stiff toto,just like elephant toto

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Nature8(m): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Wow! Lovely cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sarkin:
sad
Shame!
DSS must arrest her.
Will u just shut up ,so clueless , dss as if na apc

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sarkin:
and so?

So that people will know
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Codebrain310789: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Seen

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by AFONJACOW(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
Obi Abuja is it ur village efulefu take her home, and stop acting like AFONJAS who easily forgot their root
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by bongolistik(m): 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mutemenot:
So na we she dey call local abi shocked Naija has suffered indeed
So up till this moment you still don't even know the meaning of local
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Wallace2107: 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
sad lipsrsealed am ashame of Mikel
E dont do lyk Nwafor.
Only afonja marry foriener dat will stil dump dem
even to speak english na war.. i cry for u dude
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by PenileFitness: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
That's Naija for you.... we have a rich culture.

#CheckMyProfile
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Guyman02: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
That the Igbo culture, women are sprayed money by relations in appreciation for being a good wife and daughter inlaw

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
Beautiful family..for y'all complaining before, asking can't he bring Olga and the twins to Nigeria, hope you've all seen it now
A man's happiness is what matters to him, whether he marries a white girl or a Nigerian, it's left for him alone.
Beautiful family bros, and I keep loving this Olga everyday, she seems to appreciate everything about her hubby, his country, culture everything.
White women are the best joor.. Need to find me one asap

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Kenekingisback: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
Finally ...hope they eat Ogbono and egusi soups grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sarkin:
sad
Shame!
DSS must arrest her.

Your stupidity is like PEAK, it's in you. I wanted to call you "Anu Ofia" but I will be disrespecting every bush meat out there,so I'll just call you "Bingo" after this local dog in my area, because you no get sense at all

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Roadto2019: 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
abjisperson:
can u grow some sense plzzzz
Anyone associated with Buhari has no sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Roadto2019: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
abjisperson:
can u grow some sense plzzzz
Anyone associated with Buhari has no sense.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by nwanyionitsha: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sarkin:
sad
Shame!
DSS must arrest her.
Dry gist.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
sad lipsrsealed am ashame of Mikel
E dont do lyk Nwafor.
Only afonja marry foriener dat will stil dump dem

Oga go find chair sidon., and be ashamed of yourself instead. No go find way better your life dey drink panadol for another person.. Rubbish
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Bigdeeee: 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
Why Abuja, after all the insults your igbo amaka P.D.Pigs people hurl against Northerners 24/7. Why not go stay in your South.Beast region so that your fellow igbo people can give you a very warm kidnapping welcome grin
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by MajesticD(m): 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
knightsTempler:
Nice one Obi

I stopped reciting the Nigeria pledge since a cup of rice became
#100.
Serve Nigeria with which strength?
me that have not eaten since
Bro you nor kee me for laff grin
Re: Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Avoids Kiss From A Female Reporter (Photos) / "Don't Be A Nikola Kalinic" / Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.