Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Reveals The PDP Governors That Worked Against Him In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Reveals The PDP Governors That Worked Against Him In 2015 (453 Views)

5 State Governors That Will Be Retiring Into Lives Of Luxury After May 29, 2023 / Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form / Jonathan Reveals Those Who Advised Him Not To Concede Defeat To Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Reveals The PDP Governors That Worked Against Him In 2015 by Mowunmiaf: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has said some governors elected under the banner of the PDP worked against him in 2015. Jonathan in his new book, ‘My Transition Hour’ which he publicly presented in Abuja on Tuesday, also said he was confident of winning the election based on his achievements.

“We were confident that victory was ours. We were sure of the states where we would certainly have a clear lead. We knew the states which we had a 50-50 chance and finally the states we would have the required 25 per cent to satisfy the provisions of law,” he said in the book.

He added, “Obviously and with the benefit of hindsight, I have come to be aware of the intrigue that played a significant role in costing my party and I the election.

See their full list here...http://aftrending.com/goodluck-jonathan-reveals-the-pdp-governors-that-worked-against-him-in-2015/

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Done So Much For Ndị Igbo, He Deserves Our Votes ~ Gov. Chime / Ex-President Obasanjo Spotted Shirtless In Abeokuta (See Photos) / Saraki Blames States On Slow Treatment Of LG Autonomy Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.