Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,178 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me (4716 Views)

Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me / My Husband Doesnt Spend Money On Me And Wont Show Me What He Spends On / My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by spiralwedge(m): 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
Strongsoul, pm me
Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by highqueen(f): 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
mrblessed:
Some people are very dense and grossly uninformed on this platform. Someone naively wrote that the "official language of Germany is Dutch." Germany speaks German, not Dutch as someone erroneously stated. German is the lingua franca of Germany.
That was a mistake, have corrected it.

1 Like

Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by Upsidedown9ja(m): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
This story get k leg
Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by MissRaine69(f): 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
Strongsoul:
Hello everyone.I am white girl in Europe maried to Nigerian.I know him for 4 years now.Since i know him he has been talking about his papers issue here.I am married to him.I gave him all.He doesnt work i pay for rent clothes food all.But i dont feel happy with him.I feel is always only about him.If is that he needs somethung we always need do it in moment for him but if i need sometjing he is not interested to know or if i feel bad he doesnt show no.care.I gave him my all.In 3 years of mariage he never bought me anthing saying how he doesnt have money and no work.But even single.thing he couldnt buy.Even when i buy something for myself he wil take it for.him.Anytime i tel him that about his behaviour he wil tel me how i bring drama how i should leave him alone.Also he likes to spend more time with his friends then me.Also i know he likes black women more then white and all his brain and heart is in his country Nigeria.He many times tel me racist coments how white women dont know nothing about life etc So all that lets me think...I dont know what to do...
No one can change your situation but you. Have you not learnt nothing in 4 years?
He is leaving your ass for Nneka....soon enough

2 Likes

Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by Newboss(m): 12:25am On Nov 22, 2018
There is no such thing as love in most marriage. angry

If it were a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, we could talk of love, not marriage. angry

In most marriages, folks just try to keep pushing on, but in a bf/gf relationship, no one does that angry Once the engine knocks, folks ditch the ride and hitch another ride. angry

The choice is yours angry
Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by femi4: 4:48am On Nov 22, 2018
Strongsoul:
Hello everyone.I am white girl in Europe maried to Nigerian.I know him for 4 years now.Since i know him he has been talking about his papers issue here.I am married to him.I gave him all.He doesnt work i pay for rent clothes food all.But i dont feel happy with him.I feel is always only about him.If is that he needs somethung we always need do it in moment for him but if i need sometjing he is not interested to know or if i feel bad he doesnt show no.care.I gave him my all.In 3 years of mariage he never bought me anthing saying how he doesnt have money and no work.But even single.thing he couldnt buy.Even when i buy something for myself he wil take it for.him.Anytime i tel him that about his behaviour he wil tel me how i bring drama how i should leave him alone.Also he likes to spend more time with his friends then me.Also i know he likes black women more then white and all his brain and heart is in his country Nigeria.He many times tel me racist coments how white women dont know nothing about life etc So all that lets me think...I dont know what to do...
He need sense of belonging. Help him with his papers and get him a job
Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by Rhea(f): 4:59am On Nov 22, 2018
Strongsoul:

He married you because he needs immigration paper. You probably married him because he fu.cks you well.
If the bleeping is good, then hang in there. That's about all you will get from the arrangement. When he gets his papers, he will swindle one of your countrymen, run back to Nigeria, marry his dream girl and complete his mansion.
In your shoes, I will get a restraining order on him, file for divorce and kick him out. Also buy a gun to protect yourself hence he may come after you.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by candygebsslim: 5:19am On Nov 22, 2018
Fake spotted. Check her other topic, she writes very correctly and in this post her brain suddenly knocked.
Mtcheew
Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by Chanchit: 6:39am On Nov 22, 2018
highqueen:

Germans don't even know how to speak English, their official language is German
So, I agree with you though.
True whites are Britains and Americans.

Why are you so bent on showing your self to be stuupeed. Someone is taking his time to correct you, you are still here saying rubbish. Norwegians, Danish, Russians, Finnish, Icelandic, just to mention a few countries that are even whiter than the people you call whites. Its better you keep shut if you don't know something, than typing more to disgrace yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by Ayomathy01(m): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2018
highqueen:

Lol, true but those ones aren't really true whites.
pls what are they... Fake white abi
Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by Ayomathy01(m): 6:51am On Nov 22, 2018
Chanchit:

Why are you so bent on showing your self to be stuupeed. Someone is taking his time to correct you, you are still here saying rubbish. Norwegians, Danish, Russians, Finnish, Icelandic, just to mention a few countries that are even whiter than the people you call whites. Its better you keep shut if you don't know something, than typing more to disgrace yourself.
brother pls tell her oh... She doesn't want to take corrections
Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by wristbangle: 7:01am On Nov 22, 2018
highqueen:

True whites are Brits and Americans.

Oh no! Please try change the bolded statement. It is highly embarrassing.

Pure whites are not brits and Americans alone. It is not by language but by race. Are u saying even the Argentines, Isrealis, European countries, Canadians, Australians, etc. are not pure whites?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by eyinjuege: 7:06am On Nov 22, 2018
highqueen:

Being white has nothing to do with english language, just as being black has nothing to do with Swahili language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 22, 2018
highqueen:

haba no let the germans hear u call dem fake whites oo after all during hitler era they were always proud to flaunt their aryan heritage;-). @ op.. if ur story is true then tht ur man is all out to fleece u.
Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 22, 2018
frozen70:

I have to be blunt here

He is very lazy

The truth is he needs you to sustain his stay over there

Kick him out let someone that will appreciate you take his place

He doesn't e even know how to protect his treasure

Gold digger
na greencard digger not golddigger
Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 22, 2018
mrblessed:
Some people are very dense and grossly uninformed on this platform. Someone naively wrote that the "official language of Germany is Dutch." Germany speaks German, not Dutch as someone erroneously stated. German is the lingua franca of Germany.
i think maybe she meant to say deutsh not dutch.u know they sound d same way.

1 Like

Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by marvinsync(m): 8:13am On Nov 22, 2018
highqueen:

chai chai chaiiiiiiii

I am so embarrassed right now , how can a fellow Igbo say such nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 22, 2018
grin grin
Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by Ayobami7(m): 8:19am On Nov 22, 2018
欢迎老王过来广州玩,恭喜天津泰达中超保级成功
Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by lenghtinny(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2018
highqueen:

Seriously shocked

Mehn your level of exposure needs to be questioned with this ridiculous statement angry

1 Like

Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by lenghtinny(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2018
highqueen:

You are the ignorant one.
Russian isn't 100% Europeans.

What the f*ck is all these rubbish you are typing....

You just dey fall hand and instead of taking to correction, you keep on arguing blindly

1 Like

Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by drajjay: 9:57am On Nov 22, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
Come auntie, which kain white you be? Lafun white or off-white? Because this your grammar doesn't look like pure white.
why are you guys so ignorant. Who told you all whites speak English. The only country that speaks English in Europe is England. Now is that so hard to understand?
Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by oglalasioux(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2018
highqueen:

Lol, true but those ones aren't really true whites.

Germans are not really whites? You mentioned Dutch too.

And Russians?

Go back to school.

1 Like

Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by 1stNumeroUno: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2018
drajjay:
why are you guys so ignorant. Who told you all whites speak English. The only country that speaks English in Europe is England. Now is that so hard to understand?

Are you taking me serious on this? Lol...
Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 22, 2018
Strongsoul:
Hello everyone.I am white girl in Europe maried to Nigerian.I know him for 4 years now.Since i know him he has been talking about his papers issue here.I am married to him.I gave him all.He doesnt work i pay for rent clothes food all.But i dont feel happy with him.I feel is always only about him.If is that he needs somethung we always need do it in moment for him but if i need sometjing he is not interested to know or if i feel bad he doesnt show no.care.I gave him my all.In 3 years of mariage he never bought me anthing saying how he doesnt have money and no work.But even single.thing he couldnt buy.Even when i buy something for myself he wil take it for.him.Anytime i tel him that about his behaviour he wil tel me how i bring drama how i should leave him alone.Also he likes to spend more time with his friends then me.Also i know he likes black women more then white and all his brain and heart is in his country Nigeria.He many times tel me racist coments how white women dont know nothing about life etc So all that lets me think...I don't know what to do...
you do not need to love him cos once he gets his papers it is over. stop paying his bills, stop acting desperate, in fact, leave him

You are seeing warning signs but choose to ignore them. How much of a desperate pick me bitch can you be. Get some guts and kick him out. You aren't supposed to love him, he is supposed to love you. Don't get pregnant for him either

1 Like

Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2018
Starboytwo:
So you are white abi...and you write like these....I don't blame the man...
"Type" u mean
Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by able009: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by Barzinime(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
I do read your comments on here and you just made me realize that not everyone is worth replying.
They are even trying to correct you and you still dont want to learn.
Wondering what your BF is going through undecided
highqueen:

You are the ignorant one.
Russian isn't 100% Europeans.

1 Like

Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by FrostyButter: 7:15am On Feb 14, 2019
highqueen:

Wow... This is the dumbest thing I have ever read... Lmao... I would always remember never to argue with this username
Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by daben1(m): 7:23am On Feb 14, 2019
highqueen:

now I'm convinced that some of these girls on social media are really dumb, they actually know nothing... look at what this one is saying
"high queen " indeed
Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by daben1(m): 7:24am On Feb 14, 2019
FrostyButter:

Wow... This is the dumbest thing I have ever read... Lmao... I would always remember never to argue with this username
i swear bro, bring topic that relates to s.ex, you'll see them jumping up and down
Re: I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me by daben1(m): 7:26am On Feb 14, 2019
Ayomathy01:
brother pls tell her oh... She doesn't want to take corrections
she said the true whites are "Brits and Americans"
then she modified and corrected it to "Britains"
lmaooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Thoughts Pls / Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.