Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Peopleprime? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peopleprime? (3563 Views)

Bat - After Peopleprime, Na Wa / After The Peopleprime Gfair, What Next? / Peopleprime And Inconsistency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peopleprime? by nerog(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2007
whats peopleprime
Re: Peopleprime? by cyonujemen(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2007
Peopleprime is a well organised recruitment agency at GRA Ikeja. She recruits for big companies both local and multinationals. visit the website and fill the job form. After some time, you will be invited for an aptitude test. If u passed. an interview will be conducted to add u to their data base of job seekers. Then when there is an opening in their clients office, u ll be invited for another interview for selection. Note that N500 will be demanded for admin/processing fee. It is the same company called People Temp.
Re: Peopleprime? by ican(f): 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2007
I have just been invited for discussion and test by People Prime anybody with such?
What should we expect
Re: Peopleprime? by luwee(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2007
wink I was also invited for the discussion and test too.
Re: Peopleprime? by Lush: 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2007
The test isn't difficult, i scored roughly 75% without using a calculator. There's also enough time at your disposal to finish the questions which are a mixture of English, Math & logical questions. The first interview (which is actually a chat to determine the kind of job you're looking for, how much you're willing to earn, your career goals, etc. The session is also for the verification of your credentials, just to make sure you have the original documents of all the details on your CV. They have impressive clients so i suggest you go for the jugular without being too greedy grin
Re: Peopleprime? by ican(f): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2007
thanks Lush for the reply but i still want to ask, is there a dress code for this interview and if i quote 120,000 per month as entry salary that i desire, is that being greedy
Re: Peopleprime? by odada(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2007
Very well said ican as we anxiously wait for replies that would benefit us all before the interview date grin grin grin
Re: Peopleprime? by PrinceJoe1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2007
please, wat's their website?
Re: Peopleprime? by onyoibo: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2007
Hey guys
wats happening.kip up d good job.i just got invited for a chat with them too.I thiink dey r 4 real.peace.
i'm out. wink
Re: Peopleprime? by whichlogo: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2007
Just recieved an sms from people prime today for a discussion and test,scheduled to hold on May 15 in Abuja. What is the dress code and what am I to expect?Have anybody in the house recieved such message?Pls urgent reply.
@Lush
Is calculator not allowed or you just didn't want to use one?
Re: Peopleprime? by yuddie25(f): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2007
i was also invited to the port harcourt centre for the chat and subsequently the test. please what do i xpect. is there any one else going to Ph so we could connect
Re: Peopleprime? by Lush: 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2007
Hi peeps, there really isnt a dress code, I went there dressed in smart casual, thats like a shirt (i folded my sleeves because i couldnt be bothered) and trousers with comfortable shoes (not sneakers o!). They are not going to assess you based on how well you're dressed but when they call you for an interview for a specific position in the future, i advise you dress to kill grin

Regarding the calculator, i didnt go with one because i think i forgot to bring one but i cant seem to remember if its allowed or not. But just to be on the safe side, you can take calculators, worst case scenario, they'll ask you to put them away.

Quoting 120k a month isnt asking too much because at this stage, they just want an idea of the lowest you're willing to go. I asked for 150k, i was offered double that figure in the end by their client. If you take a look at their clients, 120k is actually pocket money to them but i think you should give an aura of being more interested in the job than the money but it doesnt mean you should quote peanuts o!

Feel free to post more questions and i'll do my best to reply as soon as i can, definitely on the same day since i'm online 24/7. Cheers wink
Re: Peopleprime? by Pauchys(m): 8:49am On Apr 14, 2007
10x 4 d infro. lush. u r great nairalanders
Re: Peopleprime? by odada(m): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2007
@lush
plz was it a graduate recruitment fair like the one being organized in july that u got your job through?do u anything about the fair?and what do we expect during the test and interview?u said we should dress casual innit?anyother thing we need to know?nweiz hope to hear from you and thanks alot for the info!
Re: Peopleprime? by Lush: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2007
I didnt get my job through their recruitment job fair (funny thing is, they still sent me an invite for the fair) but you guys are having it lucky because you know that once you get invited for the fair, you're open to many employers under one roof and you're not limited to being interviewed by just one company on that day.

I had to play the whole waiting game for them to find a client who was looking for my background skills but it only spanned 2 months so i guess that isnt bad. The reason for the test and interview is to make sure you're not "dumb". What i mean is that you can take an easy test (the test is a walk in the park) without failing. Like i mentioned before, the test is not difficult, go there with a calculator to be on the safe side. I scored 75% so i guess you should be aiming for a safe line similar to that score or something.

The interview is for them to get an idea of the kind of job you're looking for, your salary expectations and to verify your credentials. Dress smart, you don't need to put on a suit (kind of unconfortable for a test, don't you think?). Unfortunately, i can't remember the number of questions but let me say it again, they're damn easy questions unless you're a dullard (which i seriously doubt). The time allocated for the test is also adequate, i actually had enough time to revise my work when i finished.

Think i've answered all your questions, drop me a line if you've got more. Cheers mate.
Re: Peopleprime? by odada(m): 11:43am On Apr 14, 2007
@lush
u av been so helpful mate,thanks alot and meet u at the top cool
if theres anyother thing i need to know i will let u know?
Re: Peopleprime? by Lush: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2007
Sure thing, hurry up 'cos i'm keeping your seat warm wink
Re: Peopleprime? by afam1(m): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2007
@lush;so buddywhat company are you working with now courtesy of peoplesprime and also how much are they paying you?
Re: Peopleprime? by shawn5ng(m): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2007
Hello Lush,
Pls could u give out their site so that we can register online.
Re: Peopleprime? by asheggy: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2007
Plz, are u sure they are not twins sister to estherbt @ Ojuelegba and Ikeja?

Cos estherbt ask for money (N1050:00) for the processing of someone job and later post u to a place where they knew that there is no vaccancy

plz if am wrong I stand 2 b corrected

May God c us 2ru in Jesus name amen

Thanks
Re: Peopleprime? by Lush: 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2007
Unfortunately i cant tell you the name of the company so boys dont come and tax me grin but i'll give you a hint. Its a multi-national oil company with there head office based in the UK wink The pay package is off the hook and i can only give God the praise.

The site is at www.peopleprime.net and it is in no way affiliated with the company at Ojuelegba. People prime only request 500 naira, nothing more nothing less!

Let me take this opportunity to point out a site that deals in showing job vacancies that will interest you, it is at www.ideyfind.com

Goodluck!
Re: Peopleprime? by afam1(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2007
@lush;my guy congrates i hear say na for british gas u dey work grin,no lon gthing,God wey do am for you ,go do am for me
Re: Peopleprime? by odada(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2007
ASHIRI TI TUU OH! grin grin grin
Re: Peopleprime? by creamdoll(f): 10:52am On Apr 16, 2007
pls i nid some help here.i applied for the people prime stuff and to my utter dismay i havent heard anything from them.pls have they started reachin out to those that applied.i need a clue
Re: Peopleprime? by Lush: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2007
Amen o but, Uhmm,  no comment at this time  tongue
Re: Peopleprime? by obanikoro2(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2007
no wonder ur name is LUSH! grin
10x alot for all the info and help, it goes to show that u are unselfish and kind to even those you dont know. Catch ya later
Re: Peopleprime? by seniorak47(m): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2007
Thanx a bunch Lush. To Creamdoll, I also applied 2 days after the advert about two months ago. I had lost hope when I did not hear from them after I sent my CV on request to them. However, about ten minutes ago today 16/4/2007, I got an SMS asking me to check my box and bulk message too for uurgent info. I believe you just have to wait and pray while not losing hope. Best wishes to all in this our search for the , ?,  'Ultimate' I believe
Bye for now I will keep you all posted on the outcome Ciaoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Peopleprime? by slemdogg: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2007
hello yuddie 25,am also invited for the test at PH.dunno how the test is gonna look like,but i think itz easy.rite now am doing my NYSC in gombe state.we cud connec t his is my num:08067210406.
Re: Peopleprime? by extee(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2007
Landers,
I was also invited but was told to check my box for details but there is nothing in it. Any info on how i should go about it.KIndly text to 08035432939 cos it is urgent.Thanks all
See you at the top
Re: Peopleprime? by Pauchys(m): 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2007
Lush can u tell me if the transcript required as we were told in the mail sent by peopleprime, if it must b presented to them becos i have not got mine but have my original statement of result. plz endeavour to reply
Re: Peopleprime? by Lord1(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2007
@Lush, how far pally, thank you for helping your brothers, may God always be at your side. Please kindly let us no the nature of their test because they organised for BATN last year which i took and pass anyway, but that was basically graphical questions and logical reasoning. If there is a hint you can give us kindly do so that we can be flying high like you.
Re: Peopleprime? by Lush: 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2007
@Lord1, kindly scroll upwards for information on what the test is like. I think the logical reasoning test you took was a personality test but its strange that they havent called you back. Although, one thing is BATN can be slow when it comes to recruitment (Dont ask me how i know, i know afam1 will want to tackle this as well). I can't really remember questions in the test verbatim but i know it was a breeze.

@Pauchys, there is a common mix-up when transcripts are requested. We all know transcripts are transferred between schools and not given to an individual but people refer to statement of results as transcripts because they're somewhat similar except for the fact that transcripts are more detailed. In short, your statement of results are adequate so don't fret. Take them along and goodluck people!

@extee, did you check your bulk mail folder? If your email suspects that an email has multiple recepients, it'll treat it as spam and wont put it in the inbox like regular mail. If you still can't find anything, give them a call so they can either resend it or explain the contents of the email to you. Call them on 7911639 or 4960569. Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Jobseeker Responded To A Company’s Rejection Letter / Landed My First Official Job - Post Nysc / NPS List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 Invited For The Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.