Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos (65392 Views)

Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos / A Civilian Fighting A Soldier In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) / Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Jaynom029(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
sad He Neva Jam My Type
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by crafteck(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
Authoreety:
Hmmmm

My people we hav to wake up against ds men in uniform o.. Wch kain nonsense be ds just cos he is carrying a gun...

Somebody should have planked him from behind!

Rubbish!

Keyboard warrior
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Mexyz(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
Lol... You were not born with 'Dada' , so why keeping hair when you can't maintain it? Some so called hair styles are just irritating to look at.
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Authoreety: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
crafteck:

Keyboard warrior

Uncle, enter Street make u understand say joy no dey at alll
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by abjonline(m): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
This is Nigeria. Not knowing our rights makes us accept anything anyhow��
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Toosure70: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
Why this?
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by dokyOloye: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Jungle!
Zoo grin
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Afonja r coward.
He shud try it in Onitsha.bastard soldier
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Be snapping useless shots.
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by ojex004: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Some guys will carry hair like cultist de Waka upandan say na fashion
you are mad. whats ur own pain and business concern other people haircut. talk whats on the ground you did not and here vomiting rubbish. do you even know the history behind cult and the people start it. they were more responsible than you and they were in power you fool. naso them go arrass any of your family till them kill am

1 Like

Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by vioment: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
This na where we be world power. Anything internal intimidation and oppression, we lead in that category by far.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by obaataaokpaewu: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
etibaba:
The Presidency will frustrate us, our Senators will frustrate us, the Governors aren't left out, they have so much frustration to dish out, then the Military will frustrate us, Police will frustrate us, Arm robbers will frustrate us. A day is coming the circle will definitely turn and it won't be funny, i sense a revolution someday.
Oga no revolution. We are docile people, we love live to the fullest

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Spain007(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Toblesh(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
Authoreety:
Hmmmm

My people we hav to wake up against ds men in uniform o.. Wch kain nonsense be ds just cos he is carrying a gun...

Rubbish!
grin
Authoreety:
Hmmmm

Rubbish!
Go try am nah
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by asmovic(m): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
etibaba:
The Presidency will frustrate us, our Senators will frustrate us, the Governors aren't left out, they have so much frustration to dish out, then the Military will frustrate us, Police will frustrate us, Arm robbers will frustrate us. A day is coming the circle will definitely turn and it won't be funny, i sense a revolution someday.
who will bell the cat? if you 'sense a revolution someday, and i sense too, another person same thing, who will now start the revolution?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Rolly22(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
etibaba:

Not in a country filled with Coward Zombies
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
Only in nigeris grin
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by frozen70(f): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
He must have been showing himself and am sure that is a dread hair

You can't be showing yourself before soldiers

They will tame you for that moment

All boils down to discipline and up bring
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by flexerking(m): 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
undecided sad

Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by IbrahimDamola: 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
Cowardly zoogerians. More sufferings to your cowardly, 'i-no-wan-die' skull. Insha Allah!

grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Joshrob(m): 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Authoreety:
Hmmmm

Rubbish!

Oga you nor get hand,go and plank him na?..
You will regret you wake up to see today,just be wandering why you didn't just die in your sleep.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Sharrap even cultist and so

1 Like

Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by SeunPhantom(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
Authoreety:
Hmmmm

Rubbish!
Bros you go lead squad? if you lead am believe i dey your back
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by anonymous1759(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:
He must have been showing himself and am sure that is a dread hair

You can't be showing yourself before soldiers

They will tame you for that moment

All boils down to discipline and up bring

You must be a Barack boy stinking mentality... Soldiers are now god's take the gun away from him and see what's left. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Jakama90(m): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
How does a cultist hair look like?... anu mpam.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by mrvictor: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
TYPICAL 1984 MILITARY DICTATORSHIP IS HERE AGAIN.
Intro to NEXT LEVEL started already...
SAY NO TO NEXT EVIL

Only escape = vote Atiku 2019
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by frozen70(f): 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
anonymous1759:

You must be a Barack boy stinking mentality... Soldiers are now god's take the gun away from him and see what's left. Nonsense.

Since you see them as gods

Go and take the gun from them if them born you well

You can only rant

Whenever you see a soldier,
be bold to tell him that his only strength is the gun he is holding

Bloody civilian like you
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by UncleDeborah: 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
From what I can see, he is single and he has no backup. Moreover he carry gun. Na wetin give am ginger to try this kind nonsense. You for stand you ground. He can't just shoot an innocent civilian like that in that kind of crowd. Himself know he won't live to tell the tale. Dem go gather am out tire for him neck pour petrol light am. .. That's the plain fact. Its only when they get backup they go to the extreme of killing an innocent civilian. In most cases, they instantly enter their hilux and zoom off for fear of the unknown
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by lexy2014: 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
etibaba:
I still don't understand y people post these kind of atrocities on naira land instead of being reported 2d authorities concerned
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by KraticKratus: 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hedonini:
Cowardly Nigerians.

I tell you.

Just put on a green shirt and everybody go dey fear fear.
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Lucifer66(m): 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
etibaba:
That's what am saying, Sooner or later a civil war will break out.
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by atikulated2019: 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
make them come shave my armpit e deybushy too fools Nigerians no know deir right jubril self undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.