Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos (65387 Views)

Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos / A Civilian Fighting A Soldier In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) / Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by correctguy101(m): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
etibaba:
The Presidency will frustrate us, our Senators will frustrate us, the Governors aren't left out, they have so much frustration to dish out, then the Military will frustrate us, Police will frustrate us, Arm robbers will frustrate us. A day is coming the circle will definitely turn and it won't be funny, i sense a revolution someday.

Revolution? I don't feel it coming soon.

You no dey fear?
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by condralbedez: 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
This can never happen in Northern State.
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
hmmm.... NA WA OO. Mr soja wan turn barber.. Army work done finally finish ooo
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 22, 2018
UncleDeborah:
From what I can see, he is single and he has no backup. Moreover he carry gun. Na wetin give am ginger to try this kind nonsense. You for stand you ground. He can't just shoot an innocent civilian like that in that kind of crowd. Himself know he won't live to tell the tale. Dem go gather am out tire for him neck pour petrol light am. .. That's the plain fact. Its only when they get backup they go to the extreme of killing an innocent civilian. In most cases, they instantly enter their hilux and zoom off for fear of the unknown

s
t
o
r
y
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Cyoung4real(m): 12:11am On Nov 22, 2018
Then worst part be say, if that idiot drop gun, the guy go stand am. Oga, goan barb shakau's beards in sambisa angry angry

Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Onlyonebuhari: 12:13am On Nov 22, 2018
You will be addressed the way you are dressed. African have cultures, heritage, norms, traditions and religions...........they are jobless youth and if not curbed they will turn boko haram or ipob terrorists in the future.
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 22, 2018
tstx:
The people don't know the power they possess... Una politicians have successfully convinced Nigerians that they are powerless....

See as them dey barb person against him will and instead of confronting the said soldier en masse, Nigerians are there staring and taking pictures.., forgetting that tomorrow fit be their turn.

The brain of the average Nigerian needs to be rewired... Una brain don lose connection.

Meanwhile yall need to read this.. Especially if you are an African
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs
With that video that soldier will loose his job. Do not underestimate the power of the media
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 22, 2018
NOC1:
After an experience in my Secondary I swore not to put a razor in another man's hair.
There was this guy who keeps his in my Secondary school, during the morning assembly a teacher decided to cut the hair but the guy pleaded for the teacher not to touch it, you know how stubborn some uncles can be, the uncle as we call them the swiftly and gallantry picked up a scissors and placed it on the guys hairs. Before you can say Jack the student fell on the assembly ground and started foaming. The teacher who was full of pride started shouting for help, assemble ground turned to a market place. To cut my story short the boy woke up immediately his parents came.
After this incident you can come with your hair as bushy like that of soyinka, no teacher nor student was ready to complain about unkempt and bushy hair.
Really! What has afro hair got to do with epilepsy? Is their black magic in it or what please elucidate?
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 22, 2018
Mexyz:
Lol... You were not born with 'Dada' , so why keeping hair when you can't maintain it? Some so called hair styles are just irritating to look at.
Exactly! Some don't even maintain such hair
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 22, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Oga no revolution. We are docile people, we love live to the fullest
Nobody wan die but wan go heaven
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 22, 2018
Onlyonebuhari:
You will be addressed the way you are dressed. African have cultures, heritage, norms, traditions and religions...........they are jobless youth and if not curbed they will turn boko haram or ipob terrorists in the future.
So if a thief wears suit to rob he will be addressed as what?
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Chrysz(m): 12:30am On Nov 22, 2018
Authoreety:
Hmmmm

My people we hav to wake up against ds men in uniform o.. Wch kain nonsense be ds just cos he is carrying a gun...

Somebody should have planked him from behind!

Rubbish!
Planked him from you say..... Trust soldiers the whole place will turn to ashes..

Don't Bleep with them
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Chrysz(m): 12:36am On Nov 22, 2018
Se nah like this we go dey look......
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Pointblank09(m): 12:39am On Nov 22, 2018
In case you are new in Lagos wearing a dreadlocks style and growing long beard is against the law sharia of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by etibaba(m): 12:42am On Nov 22, 2018
correctguy101:

Revolution? I don't feel it coming soon.

You no dey fear?

Even fear has got a break point.
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by etibaba(m): 12:43am On Nov 22, 2018
Lucifer66:

That's what am saying, Sooner or later a civil war will break out.
If things stay like this it will occur soon.
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by planetx: 2:52am On Nov 22, 2018
frozen70:
He must have been showing himself and am sure that is a dread hair

You can't be showing yourself before soldiers

They will tame you for that moment

All boils down to discipline and up bring
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by planetx: 2:52am On Nov 22, 2018
frozen70:
He must have been showing himself and am sure that is a dread hair

You can't be showing yourself before soldiers

They will tame you for that moment

All boils down to discipline and up bring
How come they haven't tamed BH who just sacked them from their base and send 44 of them six feet below.
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by KingMicky3286: 3:10am On Nov 22, 2018
Jenniferblog:
grin

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/

Brother, stop all these so that you will move forward in life. Dont mock pastors and ordained people no matter their mistakes.

I dont know you. But i want you to prosper. Listen to my advise and ask God for forgiveness and you will prosper.
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by GMbuharii: 3:20am On Nov 22, 2018
Coneheads yaff die
grin
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 22, 2018
faithfull18:
Can you imagine.
I just tire
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 22, 2018
etibaba:
The Presidency will frustrate us, our Senators will frustrate us, the Governors aren't left out, they have so much frustration to dish out, then the Military will frustrate us, Police will frustrate us, Arm robbers will frustrate us. A day is coming the circle will definitely turn and it won't be funny, i sense a revolution someday.
It will only take one mad person to start such in one day. KALU almost got there
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 22, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
It’s still a possibility.
Nnamdi KALU almost did it.
Though he was ill-prepared.
He came the closest
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by computerglobal(m): 4:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Hedonini:
Cowardly Nigerians.

Loo grin
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by IMASTEX: 4:59am On Nov 22, 2018
Oyinss:
"Anyone that refuses home training will be forced to learn outside."
You can earn yourself alive ban from even stepping in the U.S or other civilized countries forever with this your so called comment.

Sometimes i laugh when people comment thinking social media is without face. Even the president don't have the power to do what that miserable so called sodier is doing to the boy without his consent. Haven't you wondered how the so called Nigerian politicians act very civil each time they travel out, yet they are worshiped here more than a god.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by bugsinbad: 5:16am On Nov 22, 2018
I don't have dread locks ,no six packs ..but I go burst bottle and pierce the soldier and wait for the out come ..any soldier for here shld challenge me and come to ajah,I ain't got no back up .
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Double8: 5:20am On Nov 22, 2018
I guess the young man's hair poses a security threat.

What a country.
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Viking007(m): 5:55am On Nov 22, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Unfortunately, this is the bitter truth.
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by Christafarian(m): 5:56am On Nov 22, 2018
Authoreety:
Hmmmm

My people we hav to wake up against ds men in uniform o.. Wch kain nonsense be ds just cos he is carrying a gun...

[/b]Somebody should have planked him from behind![b]

Rubbish!
Bros, na true you talk o. But i'm sure, in no distant future, you'll see another soldier doing similar thing to another citizen. In that case, just BRUTALLY PLANK the cretin of a Soldier from wherever; they will gain sense.
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by correctguy101(m): 6:12am On Nov 22, 2018
etibaba:
Even fear has got a break point.

Agreed.

Just that we haven't even reached the "yield point" but I feel we're close and I know how long it took to get here.
Break point is still far off unless some event tips the scale.

What do I even know sef Morning o jare
Re: Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos by sapeleboi(m): 6:17am On Nov 22, 2018
nice cult officer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.