Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire (52480 Views)

Government Day Secondary School Kaya, Zamfara In Pictures / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / Burial Of 22 Students & Teachers Of Government Day Secondary School Misau Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by respect80(m): 6:51am On Nov 22, 2018
lastmanstandn:
You’re so stupid to think a sitting President should divert resources belonging to the nation to his clan, tribe or parochial desires. That school is either the responsibility of the local or state government. He should be IMPEACHED should he try to use Fed funds to fix it.

My people have unanswered prayers because they ask God for nonsense.

Mumu kill u.
And you are very wise to think that even without govt effort, a village who boost of a son in booohari's caliber should suffer this rate of dilapidated infrastructure. (school in this case fa) In my community, ordinary Civil servants or successful business men handle projects like this one as a token of their good will and love for their community.
Let's even leave govt out of this, there's something called charity bro...
If this news were to be true, then it only points to the fact that booohari is too dull to know the importance of education even to his kinsmen.

Remember that power bike Yusuf booohari crashed? The cost of the bike divided by 10 would be more than enough to fix the merciful state this school has found itself.
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by Joe88(m): 7:16am On Nov 22, 2018
If Buhari tears down the school and builds a new one, you will still come here to shout favoritism. One thing I know, Nigeria has been decaying for long and no magic wand can rejuvenate it over night. It is a slow, gradual, and painful process. Forget all the beautiful manifesto by different political parties warming up to take us 4 decades back. Fixing Nigeria without declaring a state of emergency on looters who have run the country aground is just a wild goose chase.

1 Like

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by sunnymix: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2018
Zombified mofos will say picture is fake.
Next level..from aso rock to sudan.. grin
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by gratiaeo(m): 7:33am On Nov 22, 2018
This animals from North don't care about development what they only know is power
Joe88:
If Buhari tears down the school and builds a new one, you will still come here to shout favoritism. One thing I know, Nigeria has been decaying for long and no magic wand can rejuvenate it over night. It is a slow, gradual, and painful process. Forget all the beautiful manifesto by different political parties warming up to take us 4 decades back. Fixing Nigeria without declaring a state of emergency on looters who have run the country aground is just a wild goose chase.
GEJ build almajiri school for North what have Buhari built

1 Like

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by Omeokachie: 7:51am On Nov 22, 2018
Charity begins at home.

Why wonder that education is comatose under Buhari?
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by joeyswift(m): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2018
Delta force operation send the dullard back to daura

1 Like

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by Bloombaby(f): 7:53am On Nov 22, 2018
Which kain school be dis one na

1 Like

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by gratiaeo(m): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2018
Buhari is not a leader

1 Like

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by Baselm: 7:54am On Nov 22, 2018
I don't think so, My Girlfriend just recently got posted to the school and if its this terrible, she would have told me. I will save the pictures and confirm from her.

But I'm almost 88% sure it can't be in this state, cos she hasn't complained about the school, I even heard they have a lodge for their corp members

1 Like

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by michoim(m): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2018
Nonsense PDP tweet
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by sekundosekundo: 7:56am On Nov 22, 2018
lastmanstandn:
You’re so stupid to think a sitting President should divert resources belonging to the nation to his clan, tribe or parochial desires. That school is either the responsibility of the local or state government. He should be IMPEACHED should he try to use Fed funds to fix it.

My people have unanswered prayers because they ask God for nonsense.

Mumu kill u.

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by Kog45(m): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2018
Pastorlarry:
Don't kastina have a governor?? All these ipob ranters ,una go wail when pmb is declared winner next yeat
Haba see them if na Kwara state where Saraki comes from you will not blame the governor but Saraki and now Katsina governor should be blamed.

5 Likes

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by freshbillz15(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2018
This is not true.....I did my nysc in daura no school in daura look like this ..moreover public schools in daura put on blue and white ....haters shift

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by ibnjimoh(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2018
can't laugh jare

2 Likes

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by cardoctor(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2018
Very sad
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by sukerefakere(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2018
What is jubril business with daura

1 Like

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by Seetto: 7:59am On Nov 22, 2018
U people get wahala o...... This is state government school...
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by Teedol: 7:59am On Nov 22, 2018
You guys should take a chill �. That was a PDP state for 16yrs, if that school is really that bad as the pictures,cos we know you guys can whip up sentiment, then blame the past and present Governors.
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by semasir: 7:59am On Nov 22, 2018
I'm waiting for your girlfriend to respond and you also share her pics. Let's hope this is just a fallacy and hers will authenticate the rest.

Baselm:
I don't think so, My Girlfriend just recently got posted to the school and if its this terrible, she would have told me. I will save the pictures and confirm from her.

But I'm almost 88% sure it can't be in this state, cos she hasn't complained about the school, I even heard they have a lodge for their corp members
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by Lyoncrescent: 8:00am On Nov 22, 2018
Many public schools both primary and secondary across the country look like this also with teachers who are underpaid/owed salaries with also very little teaching materials. Guess what ? All that doesn't matter as the able federal government of Nigeria is feeding 9.3 million children attending such schools on a daily basis. Tragedy of Nigeria.
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by Chukazu: 8:00am On Nov 22, 2018
Buhari would rather keep them in Perpetual darkness, so they remain a willing tool for Under age voting.

When they promise Buhari 10 million votes, those are the voters

2 Likes

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by MistaBabz: 8:00am On Nov 22, 2018
This is in his hometown & he is lying that he'll build 10,000 schools every year if re-elected in 2019. Charity begins at home. Whoever said this is not true must be his fan.

For more campaign jokes from Buhari press Like

3 Likes

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by mumisco4real(f): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2018
Pastorlarry:
Don't kastina have a governor?? All these ipob ranters ,una go wail when pmb is declared winner next yeat
some might commit suicide. May God open the heart ,so they can see well.Atifku my foot.
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by Niceman4u(m): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2018
Pastorlarry:

u must ve graduated from that shitty mushroom concentration camp otherwise he would see many things wrong in that graphic

2 Likes

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by GoodMuyis(m): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2018
Those pictures look as old as 4-5 years ago,

We need true confirmation of this

1 Like

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by Chukazu: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2018
planetuzor:
Pathethic

When is the training coming to the East?
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by tayour917i(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2018
why the president?... why not the governor of that state?
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by Firefire(m): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2018
General Mohomodu Buhary is a monumental failure!

1 Like

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by GavelSlam: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2018
Fake news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Imo State University's Beautiful "Love Garden" / Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post / A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.