Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,730 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Lady Narrate How Girl Bled & Died At Shoprite In Warri After A Man Did This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrate How Girl Bled & Died At Shoprite In Warri After A Man Did This (1781 Views)

Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) / Police Fire Teargas To Stop Protesters From Burning Shoprite In Abuja / Thief Caught At Shoprite In Lagos, Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrate How Girl Bled & Died At Shoprite In Warri After A Man Did This by GistersNG: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
An emerging story of a girl who allegedly bled to death on Tuesday at Shoprite in Warri, Delta State, is beginning to trend online.

This is after a lady took to social media to give the narrative of what resulted to her mysterious demise – according to the lady, the alleged victim met a man at Shoprite and he asked for her account number and immediately transferred N50K to her in exchange for her to allow him penetrate her genitals with his finger.

After the lady got the alert that her account had been credited, she went to a corner with the man and the deed was done. However, not quite long after, the said lady asked to pee in the bathroom there at the super mart, only for her to pee blood. This continued until she bled to death, the online report alleges.

Watch a lady make the unverified allegation in the video below.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/lady-narrates-girl-bled-died-shoprite-warri-man

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Lady Narrate How Girl Bled & Died At Shoprite In Warri After A Man Did This by GistersNG: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
sad
Re: Lady Narrate How Girl Bled & Died At Shoprite In Warri After A Man Did This by sekundosekundo: 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
I would rather believe that Elzakzaky swallows one BIG cow everyday than to believe this story.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrate How Girl Bled & Died At Shoprite In Warri After A Man Did This by decatalyst(m): 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
I wish she could die over and over again because of her greed and insatiable lust for money.

How could you meet a random person and allow him molest you... cry

#spit!
Re: Lady Narrate How Girl Bled & Died At Shoprite In Warri After A Man Did This by fishmillan: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
sekundosekundo:
I would rather believe that Elzakzaky swallows one BIG cow everyday than to believe this story.
I am with you .. Second this your comment
Re: Lady Narrate How Girl Bled & Died At Shoprite In Warri After A Man Did This by samuelchimmy(m): 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
sekundosekundo:
its truth bro,my friend was there

Re: Lady Narrate How Girl Bled & Died At Shoprite In Warri After A Man Did This by EbukaHades10(m): 12:57am On Nov 22, 2018
If she were to be alive,she would have claimed that she was raped.

I don't know why people lose their sense of reasoning when it comes to money.

Anyway,one less idiot for Buhari to worry about.

Re: Lady Narrate How Girl Bled & Died At Shoprite In Warri After A Man Did This by Hoodbilonia: 5:00am On Nov 22, 2018
dey shud all die abeg
mber time
greedy ppl die quick
die die die
thw other ran mad at bank premises afta withdrawing huge cash
now this one died after doing
one corner
to all ritualists put thr
u cant kill someone and go scott free
the dead wud come back hunting u
irony of the dead
Re: Lady Narrate How Girl Bled & Died At Shoprite In Warri After A Man Did This by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 22, 2018
Even if this story was true, many ladies will still fall for this. The love of money has blinded many of them to reason well

(1) (Reply)

If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish / What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys / Young Boy Slept With His Mother And Sister See WHY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.