Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) (71941 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:11am On Nov 23, 2018
MarianaTrench:

Who is asking the church to build factories?

You people love to celebrate mediocrity...how is building the biggest church around an achievement in year 2018?!

Forward-looking countries are celebrating scientific and industrial achievement while you bufoons are celebrating churches where you go to pray for jobs which will never be created cos churches have taken up prime land which will be used only 2 or 3 times in a week to pray for miracles.

The Chinese economy is about to overtake the economy of the United States as the largest in the world... It was achieved through hard work not through prayer which is for lazy and unenterprising people like we have here.
Typical nigerian, when your flawed thinking is exposed you shift the goalpost..so you're no longer asking churches to build factories? Even in Europe and America that you so much love to use as yardstick still have big church auditoriums that will make those in Nigeria look like kiosks..it still hasn't stopped their development..because they know the responsibilities of churches and the government..they know to separate religion and government..hold your fvcking incompetent government responsible for once and stop hiding under the toga of church buildings as a lame excuse..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by abjonline(m): 6:52am On Nov 23, 2018
tempex88:

This is not the church. You and I Christians are the church.

Take it or leave it. People who built the Glory Dome are also part of the church.

The church is marching on....
Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by subong360: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2018
i just tire oooooo as if say na ur their money God is blessing the church and its moving forw
sammychimex:

I am marvelled at people's expectations of the church. U can't stand up to a corrupt govt but u keep taking cheap shots at pastors who have done nothing but show excellence. Cowards

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by Brock1: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
I am so fed up with this country, we attribute our problems that can easily be solved to be spiritual, if all mechanism are working well, we will have less of dis current problems.

It's very good to be spiritual, even d Bible states that faith without works, is dead. We are religious in Nigeria, we go to church every now and then and we still av d country being ran by corrupt ppl that still worship in d church and mosque. So where are we going or who are we deceiving?

MarianaTrench:

Who is asking the church to build factories?

You people love to celebrate mediocrity...how is building the biggest church around an achievement in year 2018?!

Forward-looking countries are celebrating scientific and industrial achievement while you bufoons are celebrating churches where you go to pray for jobs which will never be created cos churches have taken up prime land which will be used only 2 or 3 times in a week to pray for miracles.

The Chinese economy is about to overtake the economy of the United States as the largest in the world... It was achieved through hard work not through prayer which is for lazy and unenterprising people like we have here.
Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by yvelchstores(f): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are getting a lot of things wrong here.

You don't seem to know the difference between modesty and poverty. You also don't seem to know the difference between being wealthy and being extravagant.

When I say that pastors should be modest, I am not saying they should be poor.

Having the biggest church auditoriums only glorifies men and not God.

When the disciples were carried away admiring the temple that Solomon completed, Jesus said "these buildings". He didn't call it the House of God because God no longer lives in houses of stones and wood. He now lives in our hearts.

Flatscreen TVs, private jets and church auditoriums only attract men. They are not a win for Christians except in the eyes of the world. These things will not take you to heaven so how can they be a win? It is your heart that attracts God. The angels rejoice when a person genuinely repents. They don't rejoice when a mansion is built in the name of Church.
while the world is revolving in technology and advancing everyday, you will prefer the building where the people of God worship to be unattractive and despised by the canal man who of course is moved by what he sees before he gets captivated in his heart by the word. Have u wondered that heaven will rejoice when an auditorium can contain 100,000 persons and a good number of them can give their hearts to Christ all AT ONCE. There is everything wrong with your thinking. You are the one that said the building doesn't glorify God but man and as such is not a fact in heaven. Don't speak for God in your limited mindset. I am not a member of dunamis church but I rejoice greatly because this is a win for the body of Christ. Thank u.
Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by planetzoom: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
Geosystem:
I will be there

pls do u knw if any T V station will broadcast it live
Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by MarianaTrench: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Typical nigerian, when your flawed thinking is exposed you shift the goalpost..so you're no longer asking churches to build factories? Even in Europe and America that you so much love to use as yardstick still have big church auditoriums that will make those in Nigeria look like kiosks..it still hasn't stopped their development..because they know the responsibilities of churches and the government..they know to separate religion and government..hold your fvcking incompetent government responsible for once and stop hiding under the toga of church buildings as a lame excuse..

It's either you have a serious problem with your sight or you lack basic comprehension skills!

Please show me where I specifically said it was the church's responsibility to provide basic infrastructure.

There is no way religious bodies in Nigeria can be absolved of blame I'm the tragedy that has become of the Nigerian state...

They propagate laziness by asking people to pray and wait for miracles.

They indirectly encourage politicians to steal government money and donate to the church so that they can be accorded recognition.

They use fear to manipulate people into donating one tenth of their earnings so the head honchos of the church can live a life of luxury.

They cause misery to road users with their never-ending crusades which cause traffic gridlocks.

And just in case you don't know be advised that pastors of most churches in Nigeria are into occultic practices and contribute indirectly tourders related to voodoo in their questions for magical powers

The list is endless....
Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
yvelchstores:
while the world is revolving in technology and advancing everyday, you will prefer the building where the people of God worship to be unattractive and despised by the canal man who of course is moved by what he sees before he gets captivated in his heart by the word. Have u wondered that heaven will rejoice when an auditorium can contain 100,000 persons and a good number of them can give their hearts to Christ all AT ONCE. There is everything wrong with your thinking. You are the one that said the building doesn't glorify God but man and as such is not a fact in heaven. Don't speak for God in your limited mindset. I am not a member of dunamis church but I rejoice greatly because this is a win for the body of Christ. Thank u.

Sister, it appears like you care more for what the world thinks than anything else. Why should you be bothered about what the world thinks? If Jesus had cared about what the world thought, He would have saved Himself from the cross when the world mocked Him. Do you know that there is a reward for those who are spited for God's sake? Why are you scared of being spited by the world?

Yes, I have limited mindset about God but the Bible is there to guide us. And the Bible gives us the one reason that could make angels rejoice in heaven.

And please, I never said the church should not use technology. Jesus himself used the technology of those days--boats. All I ask is modesty.

The Church must be modest. But sadly, the Church has entered into competition with the people of the world for the wealth in this world?

If this was what Jesus wanted, He would have bowed to the Devil to set an example. Instead, He made it clear that He has come to save His people from the world.

My sister, I feel sad to read about how you want the appearance of the Church to suit the taste of the world. I hope the Holy Spirit opens your eyes to the danger of your mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by Geosystem(m): 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
planetzoom:

pls do u knw if any T V station will broadcast it live
Dunnamis TV Station will surely broadcast it live
Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by yvelchstores(f): 4:05am On Nov 24, 2018
BluntBoy:

Sister, it appears like you care more for what the world thinks than anything else. Why should you be bothered about what the world thinks? If Jesus had cared about what the world thought, He would have saved Himself from the cross when the world mocked Him. Do you know that there is a reward for those who are spited for God's sake? Why are you scared of being spited by the world?

Yes, I have limited mindset about God but the Bible is there to guide us. And the Bible gives us the one reason that could make angels rejoice in heaven.

And please, I never said the church should not use technology. Jesus himself used the technology of those days--boats. All I ask is modesty.

The Church must be modest. But sadly, the Church has entered into competition with the people of the world for the wealth in this world?

If this was what Jesus wanted, He would have bowed to the Devil to set an example. Instead, He made it clear that He has come to save His people from the world.

My sister, I feel sad to read about how you want the appearance of the Church to suit the taste of the world. I hope the Holy Spirit opens your eyes to the danger of your mentality.
I am not having fun in this back and forth. I am actually hoping we can both see D truth. It's not about caring what the world thinks. If you knew that God desperately needs this "world" people, u will know that if appealing to them without going against the faith is what will win them over, so be it. You have to understand what it means to love like God, to love the sinners and wish them salvation at all costs after all christ died for us while we were yet sinners, when we didn't even qualify for his love. Maybe then u will understand that no amount is too much. U are preaching modesty, well in Christ embassy, we have shamed money because we have used it recklessly as a tool for end time ministry. If I go at all we did in this 2018 around the world and the millions that were impacted, u will be amazed, literally. Bro, don't preach modesty, the kingdom is near and at this point all hands and monies on deck. If u feel comfortable with modesty and little impact, you need to understand there is urgency. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
yvelchstores:
I am not having fun in this back and forth. I am actually hoping we can both see D truth. It's not about caring what the world thinks. If you knew that God desperately needs this "world" people, u will know that if appealing to them without going against the faith is what will win them over, so be it. You have to understand what it means to love like God, to love the sinners and wish them salvation at all costs after all christ died for us while we were yet sinners, when we didn't even qualify for his love. Maybe then u will understand that no amount is too much. U are preaching modesty, well in Christ embassy, we have shamed money because we have used it recklessly as a tool for end time ministry. If I go at all we did in this 2018 around the world and the millions that were impacted, u will be amazed, literally. Bro, don't preach modesty, the kingdom is near and at this point all hands and monies on deck. If u feel comfortable with modesty and little impact, you need to understand there is urgency. God bless u

cheesy

Just listen to yourself. You are a Christian (or so you claim) and yet hate to hear about modesty which defined Christ.

Modesty does not come with little impact. Winning souls is not the same as filling your auditoriums with people. It is not a win when your auditoriums are overflowing with people because it is not even everyone there who came to listen to the Word.

The Bible says "narrow is the road that leads to life and only a few find it."

However, the road to destruction is easy to find because it is wide and evidently attractive. So what you think is huge impact may just appear to be so. The size of your church members is not an evidence that Christ Embassy is on the right path.

You have shamed money in Christ Embassy. Good for you. I hope you know that shaming money is not the same thing as shaming the Devil or genuinely winning souls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by yvelchstores(f): 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
BluntBoy:

cheesy

Just listen to yourself. You are a Christian (or so you claim) and yet hate to hear about modesty which defined Christ.

Modesty does not come with little impact. Winning souls is not the same as filling your auditoriums with people. It is not a win when your auditoriums are overflowing with people because it is not even everyone there who came to listen to the Word.

The Bible says "narrow is the road that leads to life and only a few find it."

However, the road to destruction is easy to find because it is wide and evidently attractive. So what you think is huge impact may just appear to be so. The size of your church members is not an evidence that Christ Embassy is on the right path.

You have shamed money in Christ Embassy. Good for you. I hope you know that shaming money is not the same thing as shaming the Devil or genuinely winning souls?

so in your opinion, filling auditoriums is not an achievement and doesn't amount to anything because it's football they went there to watch. Ok. I have no words for u.
Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
yvelchstores:
so in your opinion, filling auditoriums is not an achievement and doesn't amount to anything because it's football they went there to watch. Ok. I have no words for u.

Filling an auditorium is an achievement before men. God does not look at crowd but hearts. Let us say you draw 100,000 people every Sunday but none of them is genuinely born again, where then is the achievement?

Crowds don't sway me, neither do they sway God. I am not into the competition that pastors have drawn themselves into. The achievement of the church is now based on earthly measurements such as how large the church buildings are (which church has the biggest auditorium in Africa/world), how many members they have, which pastor is the most popular or has the most private jets.

The church now runs after mundane things while the things of the spirit are reluctantly done. And when financial benefits are not got, the gospel is quickly perveted so that quick money is made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by yvelchstores(f): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
BluntBoy:

Filling an auditorium is an achievement before men. God does not look at crowd but hearts. Let us say you draw 100,000 people every Sunday but none of them is genuinely born again, where then is the achievement?

Crowds don't sway me, neither do they sway God. I am not into the competition that pastors have drawn themselves into. The achievement of the church is now based on earthly measurements such as how large the church buildings are (which church has the biggest auditorium in Africa/world), how many members they have, which pastor is the most popular or has the most private jets.

The church now runs after mundane things while the things of the spirit are reluctantly done. And when financial benefits are not got, the gospel is quickly perveted so that quick money is made.
good night dear
Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
yvelchstores:
good night dear
Goodnight too, dear.
Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
yvelchstores:
good night dear
Goodnight too, dear.
Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by TruthinAction: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
1500 sqm for 3.6m

Pls send me your whatsapp contact so we can talk privately.
Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
luluosas:
Impacting people for earthly gains and reward with 0% heavenly consciousness. Christianity is not a game of numbers abeg
I bumped into this comment and thought I should just pay my respects as I am inclined to do because it was really top notch.

Though I would have loved the consciousness to be subbed for relevance but it's all good.
Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

Bravo! Bravo! Wow! You just killed it right there! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
yvelchstores:
that was the early infant church. The church has grown ever since. Do u think all the monies are put just for building? If it was a stadium that was elected no body will talk. Why do u think God doesn't deserve state of the art building. Why will u prefer that at the end of the world, when previewing all the magnificent structures men put up, churches can't be found amongst them? If u are a Christian pls understand, the church is under attack. Don't join them to attack the body of Christ. PS, there is a problem if u can put the words waste and edifice for God in one sentence. He created D whole world, he is riches personified. If u want to say this is extravagance, that means God is an extravagant God because the streets of heaven are paved on PURE GOLD bro. Let's just end this talk
I'm sorry but I have to to say that you are a perfect illustration of what distinguishes the first church from that of this very day. Spiritually empty but materially full!
Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by yvelchstores(f): 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
jesusjnr:
I'm sorry but I have to to say that you are a perfect illustration of what distinguishes the first church from that of this very day. Spiritually empty but materially full!
thank u. Yet I heal the sick and perform miracles. Hahaha. First churcher.
Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
yvelchstores:
thank u. Yet I heal the sick and perform miracles. Hahaha. First churcher.
Yeah just like those workers of iniquity that Jesus talked about!
Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by yvelchstores(f): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
jesusjnr:
Yeah just like those workers of iniquity that Jesus talked about!
the accuser of the brethren is D devil. Your last reply
Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
yvelchstores:
the accuser of the brethren is D devil. Your last reply
By the brethren, do you actually mean the children of the devil that he had come into the church and planted while men slept?

Certainly Satan would be very proud that his children are doing the exact job for which he put them in there, which is to make the church to become savorless and unable to perform the purpose for which the church was founded by Jesus unlike those of the first church, which made his job pretty impossible.

So he would certainly have this thing you call church today where it's all about material things and buildings, than that first church where it was all about God.

So I expect that he would also be saying preach on preacher with the likes of you to those imposters you call pastors, because whatever they preach and do as such suits him and his works quite nicely.
Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by luluosas(m): 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Thanks
jesusjnr:
I bumped into this comment and thought I should just pay my respects as I am inclined to do because it was really top notch.

Though I would have loved the consciousness to be subbed for relevance but it's all good.
Re: Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) by Christistruth00: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
HOW CAN A CHURCH BUILDING NOT HAVE A CROSS ON IT !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars / Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Rev. Stennett Kirby Of Church Of England Caught Sniffing Cocaine, Watching Porn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.