Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment (14435 Views)

How Do You Seek Entry Level Job At The Age 30? / Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Wema Bank Fresh Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment by JobUpdatesL: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.

We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:

1.) Compliance Officer

Click Here To View Details

2.) Risk Officer

3.) Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Industrial Training Program 2018/2019

4.) Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Scheme 2018

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Source- http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment by affable4(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2018
Best of luck to all that will apply.

I tried for years to land a job opportunity that never bothered to embrace my effort. And decided to do it myself.
No regrets ever since, except that I still wish I had that corporate environment experience even if it was for just a year or two.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment by CampDirectTrave: 11:33am On Nov 22, 2018
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment by qanda: 11:33am On Nov 22, 2018
Before you submit your CV, Pls review it accordingly, to align with job description and requirements.

Take a look at FREE sample CVs at the Job test section of Q and A App. The App was built by a Nairalander.

Download Q and A App from Google Playstore

1 Like

Re: Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment by hybee55: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2018
I can introduce you to an income making venture if you would invest only 1k.contact on 09023576394.
Re: Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment by lonelydora: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2018
Good luck to those that will apply and congratulations to those those that will be picked

1 Like

Re: Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment by rroyalbosss(m): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]Grab your complete Mini importation guide worth 10k for just 1k and thank me later...

If you are interested , wwwhhhattsappp@
0_9_0_33_6_0_1_9_7_9..

Note; Payment only after getting your packages...

Mini-importation rocks!/

.........[b]Grab your complete Mini importation guide worth 10k for just 1k and thank me later...

0_9_0_33_6_0_1_9_7_9..

Mini-importation rocks!/

.........[/b]Grab your complete Mini importation guide worth 10k for just 1k and thank me later...

0_9_0_33_6_0_1_9_7_9..

Mini-importation rocks!/

Re: Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment by hopevalley: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2018
Let us forget about all these white collar jobs and learn how to make millions of naira via exporting agricultural products and solid minerals to foreign. Click on the link on my signature for details.
Re: Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment by Magjoel(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2018
I was abt getting a job here but I've seen a better job. Goodluck to all those that will apply.
Re: Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment by Opinionated: 11:50am On Nov 22, 2018
Re: Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment by SammyT95(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lol that's if they will recruit those without leg
Re: Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment by Ayobami7(m): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
我们的球队加油呐喊
Re: Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment by jW16: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nice. I hope they follow a transparent recruitment process.

Goodluck to the applicants.
Re: Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment by carik(m): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
Don't they accept HND graduates?

(1) (Reply)

Career In Zenith Bank / Stanbic IBTC Bank Is Recruiting / NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.