Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Democrats And Republicans Criticizes President Trump Over Decisions On Saudi's J - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Democrats And Republicans Criticizes President Trump Over Decisions On Saudi's J (232 Views)

Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi / Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Democrats And Republicans Criticizes President Trump Over Decisions On Saudi's J by Zouzer: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
The backlash is growing, the Democrats and Senior Republicans have sharply criticized Donald Trump after he said he would not punish Saudi Arabia for the murder of the journalist Jamal Kashoggi. The President went further that with the Crown Prince had knowledge of the killing saying maybe he did or maybe he didn't.

Today, he tweeted his thanks to Riyadh for the full in oil prices, Senators from both parties have attack Donald Trump with moves planned in the Congress to force more robust action.

"We are not going to give up hundreds of billions of dollars in orders and let Russia, China and have everybody else have them, for me, it is very simple, it is America first. Saudi Arabia, if we work with them, i think the oil prices will go through the roof, i have kept them down the have helped me keep them down, right now we have lower oil prices or relatively i'll like to see it go down even lower, but i think that it is a very simple equation for me, i'm about making America great again and i'm about America first", President Trump said.

A number of Scientists and Congressman from both the Republicans and Democrats have been highly critical of the President's statement. The Republican Senator and Chair of the Foreign Relations Committee in the Senate Bob Corker. He has called for further investigation into Muhammad bn Salman's links to the murder of Jamal Kashoggi.

Please follow on Twitter, description link is contained in the article link here:
https://www.abdulmusablog.com/2018/11/democrats-and-republicans-criticizes-president-trump-over-decisions-on-saudi-journalist-murder.html?m=1
Re: Democrats And Republicans Criticizes President Trump Over Decisions On Saudi's J by amaniro: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
Donald John Trump ain't gat no time at all

(1) (Reply)

Corbyn In Hotwater For Allegedly Calling Theresa May 'Stupid Woman' / South Korea Supports 125,000 Boko Haram Victims With N180million / Congo Election: Electorates Face With Election Violation, Suppression And Floodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.