Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

My Best Friend Is Engaged But Still Sending Nudes To Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Is Engaged But Still Sending Nudes To Her Ex (3234 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! / Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Is Engaged But Still Sending Nudes To Her Ex by Beke2020: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
Editor’s note:

This a question from someone on Telegram. Please share your thoughts,how would you advise her? Kindly drop your comments below.

Good Morning ma’am,

Please keep my name out of this post if you choose to upload my story.

Lorine (not real name)| and I go way back. At least from the first to final years on college,so we know each other so well,even our secrets. Lorine and Frank (not real name) dated for three years. They broke during youth service year. He cheated or something.

Lorine dated a guy before she finally met this young pastor guy last year. He is a cool guy,different from the guys Lorine usually hangs out with. They are getting married in December and I am happy for them. However,I think Lorine is cheating on this pastor man,yet she still wants to marry him.

Lorine and I went to the saloon to get our hair and makeup done. She wanted me to take a picture of her new do. We had taken a couple of selfies already.But she wanted a full length so she asked me to take a picture of her with my phone. As I tried to take the picture....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-best-friend-is-engaged-but-still-sending-nudes-to-her-ex/

Re: My Best Friend Is Engaged But Still Sending Nudes To Her Ex by Upsidedown9ja(m): 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
My dear you have tired by advising her to stop the nonsense with frank. But at this stage she does not know what she want. Allow her she will come back later crying God why me.
Re: My Best Friend Is Engaged But Still Sending Nudes To Her Ex by joseo: 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
Proof or I don't believe it
Re: My Best Friend Is Engaged But Still Sending Nudes To Her Ex by punisha: 12:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Continuation.....

Lorine and I went to the saloon to get our hair and makeup done. She wanted me to take a picture of her new do. We had taken a couple of selfies already.But she wanted a full length so she asked me to take a picture of her with my phone. As I tried to take the picture,I fumbled with eh phone and mistakenly touched the gallery icon. A nude picture of Lorine showed on the screen and I was shocked because I was not expecting it.

Instantly,I closed the picture but I was already curious. Later when Lorine went to use the ladies,I quickly took her phone again and this time,scrolled through her picture gallery. It was then that I saw that she had nude pictures of herself and her ex boyfriend,Frank. I could not believe my eyes. I kept her phone back. On our way home,I asked her why she had those nude pictures and she got angry that I went through her phone.

Also Read >> My Marriage Is Under Threat....I Am Not Sure I Can Do Anything
Later on,she explained to me that she was just playing with Frank and nothing serious. She said she just wanted to have a little fun before she finally got married to a pastor whom she fears will not be as fun as Franks used to be. I was very disappointed in her and told her so. If her fiance found out,he would call off the marriage.

My friend promised to end the ‘fun’ with Frank and begged me not to say anything.I wondered why she had the pictures in her phone,was she not afraid of being caught?She said her fiance does not check her phone because he trusts her. I felt really bad for the fiance.

Two Sundays ago,Lorine was at my place and she was on the phone for almost one hour. I knew she was talking to Frank but she said it was her aunt in UK she was talking to.My friend is lying and cheating on a pastor that she wants to marry in less than two months…I really fear for her…she might loose this good man…

Please what should I do to stop her from hurting herself? I have talked to her again but she appears to be adamant. Now,she hides his name as a different name on her phone. I threatened to tell her fiance if she didn’t stop this nonsense but she said I was just jealous of her.

This is already affecting her relationship.Her fiance asked me recently if everything is ok with my friend,he says that they have been arguing a lot these days. I know its because of that stupid Frank. Please what do I do,how do I help my friend before its too late. She already called me jealous…should I do anything or just mind my own business?
Re: My Best Friend Is Engaged But Still Sending Nudes To Her Ex by kushercain: 1:51am On Nov 22, 2018
Op divide this fiction into chapters or episodes. Also don't forget to add copyright and protect your intellectual property.
I'm out

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Engaged But Still Sending Nudes To Her Ex by Beke2020: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
joseo:
Proof or I don't believer it

Join our WhatsApp group.

Pls note , the editor always try to do alot of editing

Some of our fans here that have sent stories can testify that their story doesn't come out same way they gave us most those via phone conversation, becos we want to keep their identity private. Not after the urgly experience with a fan.

See below:

[30/08 21:51] O Airtel: Good evening ma
[30/08 21:51] O Airtel: I saw my story on line
[30/08 21:51] O Airtel: People have been sharing it
[30/08 21:51] O Airtel: In fact my family is very angry with me that why did I exposed them
[30/08 21:51] O Airtel: I thought is save in this group as in living stone
[30/08 21:51] O Airtel: The girl is upset
[30/08 21:52] E : But her name not mentioned naa
[30/08 21:52] O Airtel: The date was a giveaway
[30/08 21:53] E : Oh
[30/08 21:53] O Airtel: Should we take it down?
[30/08 21:53] E : Okay, ask her

The above was my conversation with LS editor after NL carried a story on front page and it went almost viral August this year:

LS is a vision. We don't just post anyhow or anything to get traffic. Visit our blog and see the kind of stories published. Thank you. And all those supporting us. We love you guyz and pray it shall be well with your relationship, marriage and all that you do.
Re: My Best Friend Is Engaged But Still Sending Nudes To Her Ex by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
how can I join the WhatsApp group
Re: My Best Friend Is Engaged But Still Sending Nudes To Her Ex by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
Beke2020:

Join our WhatsApp group.

Pls note , the editor always try to do alot of editing

Some of our fans here that have sent stories can testify that their story doesn't come out same way they gave us most those via phone conversation, becos we want to keep their identity private. Not after the urgly experience with a fan.

See below:

[30/08 21:51] O Airtel: Good evening ma
[30/08 21:51] O Airtel: I saw my story on line
[30/08 21:51] O Airtel: People have been sharing it
[30/08 21:51] O Airtel: In fact my family is very angry with me that why did I exposed them
[30/08 21:51] O Airtel: I thought is save in this group as in living stone
[30/08 21:51] O Airtel: The girl is upset
[30/08 21:52] E : But her name not mentioned naa
[30/08 21:52] O Airtel: The date was a giveaway
[30/08 21:53] E : Oh
[30/08 21:53] O Airtel: Should we take it down?
[30/08 21:53] E : Okay, ask her

The above was my conversation with LS editor after NL carried a story on front page and it went almost viral August this year:

LS is a vision. We don't just post anyhow or anything to get traffic. Visit our blog and see the kind of stories published. Thank you. And all those supporting us. We love you guyz and pray it shall be well with your relationship, marriage and all that you do.
how can I join bd WhatsApp group
Re: My Best Friend Is Engaged But Still Sending Nudes To Her Ex by irukka: 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
The rising need for sound equipment in Nigeria has caught the attention of top brands towards African market which has variably made Nigeria the leading market in Africa for sound equipment.
With the rise for sound equipment, top brands do not only become rivals of themselves but also with importers seeking cheaper production in a foreign land which does not equal quality as compared with top brands in the country.

These fake products are easily swarmed across the country with the label of imitation and infringement
on top brands making it easy to sell out, following little or no monitoring of imported products the importers tend to enjoy unlimited selling benefits at the expense of consumers who are denied the benefit
of getting quality products after paying prices worthy of original products from top brands, though, there are customers with low purchasing power which tend to embrace the inferiority that floods the Nigeria market.Wharfedale Nigeria, an extension coming from Wharfedale UK has begun a formidable market entry into the Nigeria market with a spread location across the country as well as covering the demands of other west Africa counterparts.
Wharfedale pro products have been a top-flight sound equipment since 1932, having earned its mark on standard and quality with a huge dominance in Europe, Asia, and America. The African market remains untapped, and Nigeria being the prime.

The division is known as Wharfedale Nigeria - Irukka Music Mall, is become the most significant sound equipment offline and online store in the country with the sole purpose to serve the increasing demand for quality sound equipment in the country.

Wharfedale Nigeria - Irukka Music Mall has become a known name in religious houses (church music equipment), amongst DJay's (DJ sound equipment), Public speaking arenas (public address system), sound engineers (Audio sound equipment), lounges, Hotels, Recording studios, Nightclubs, schools, Halls, and large shopping malls. with it's most extensive retail network across the country.

After the sound equipment, comes the musical equipment, Wharfedale Nigeria - Irukka Music Mall growing influence has become a stop shop on its online and offline store, with its increase in returning customers and a high margin rise on new customers due to its ability to provide high demand products from sound equipment to musical equipment, for big arenas to square spaces. Though dealing with the menace of fake imported items is still a significant challenge Wharfedale Nigeria - Irukka Music Mall face with while reaching its desired consumers.

Visit links to know more:
https:///2DP6I8t
https:///2TuhkhL
https:///2OVzoNX
https:///2FBhlNQ
https:///2OWFePd

Re: My Best Friend Is Engaged But Still Sending Nudes To Her Ex by Beke2020: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
Dee9977:

how can I join bd WhatsApp group

Pls see link below:

https:///D71sGamxetQ6VKkKbRHdbk
Re: My Best Friend Is Engaged But Still Sending Nudes To Her Ex by Beke2020: 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
To all of you, Jzhane is not a full time blogger.

She is employed like most people 8am to 5pm Monday's to Friday's

Same with all admin including me here

(1) (Reply)

Woman Goes Blind After Salon Uses Nail Glue To Apply Fake Lashes / Lady Teaches Her Fellow Ladies How To Use Their Pant As Face Mask,spark Outrage / Should I Mind My Business Or Fight For One Of My Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.