Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

A Final Year Girl Stabbed Her Boyfriend And Killed Herself. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Final Year Girl Stabbed Her Boyfriend And Killed Herself. (709 Views)

19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) / The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) / Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Final Year Girl Stabbed Her Boyfriend And Killed Herself. by kckings250: 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
A final year Computer Science IMSU girl and her boyfriend had a quarrel at one of the off-campus hostels in IMSU yesterday that resulted to the death of the girl as I gathered.

The Girlfriend drank poison after stabbing her boyfriend thinking that the Guy is dead.
But the guy is still unconscious under Coma.

The Girlfriend was reported Dead while rushing them to FMC, owerri.

Re: A Final Year Girl Stabbed Her Boyfriend And Killed Herself. by kckings250: 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
It's Really A Tragedy!.
I pity the Parents.
May God comfort them!
Re: A Final Year Girl Stabbed Her Boyfriend And Killed Herself. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: A Final Year Girl Stabbed Her Boyfriend And Killed Herself. by Jay5mie: 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
She looks familiar
Re: A Final Year Girl Stabbed Her Boyfriend And Killed Herself. by internationalman(m): 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
One thing i like about females is that they the natural way..

unlike their male counterparts who kill diabolically with the aim of profiting off of the killing..

Go girl, go..
Re: A Final Year Girl Stabbed Her Boyfriend And Killed Herself. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
Chia..guys fear woman...

1 Like

Re: A Final Year Girl Stabbed Her Boyfriend And Killed Herself. by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 22, 2018
internationalman:

unlike their male counterparts who kill diabolically with the aim of profiting off of the killing..

Go girl, go..

1 Like

Re: A Final Year Girl Stabbed Her Boyfriend And Killed Herself. by decatalyst(m): 12:08am On Nov 22, 2018
internationalman:

Go girl, go..

Are you normal?

Re: A Final Year Girl Stabbed Her Boyfriend And Killed Herself. by ahnie: 12:45am On Nov 22, 2018
cry
Re: A Final Year Girl Stabbed Her Boyfriend And Killed Herself. by Gossiplover: 5:38am On Nov 22, 2018
this is sad
Re: A Final Year Girl Stabbed Her Boyfriend And Killed Herself. by kckings250: 6:56am On Nov 22, 2018
Lala, move to front page, make some people learn from this!.

(1) (Reply)

3 Mortuary Attendants Allegedly Dismember Corpse In Lagos / Dog Killed In Port Harcourt After Allegedly Transforming From A Man / Police Arrests Man Who Tortured The Lady Accused Of Stealing A Phone In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.