Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Let professional forex traders handle your trades for you while you watch - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let professional forex traders handle your trades for you while you watch (660 Views)

Free Successful AI That Trades For You. I'll Post Daily Results Here / Best Trading Bot That Trades For You While You Sleep / PROFESSIONAL FOREX TRADER. Make 50% Of Any Capital In 4 Weeks ***updated*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let professional forex traders handle your trades for you while you watch by InvestorBB: 2:35am On Nov 22, 2018
Wait, let me answer likely questions people usually ask me

1. Have I received my earnings? Sure wink
2. Why I'm I advertising it? I got approved to be a CA (Corporate Ambassador)...
3. How does it work? Its simple, they have 4 highly skilled forex traders, pick one, watch his trades, monitor him anytime via the app, cash in, cash out, no wasting of time, no manual payments

Kindly drop either your mail address or WhatsApp number for more info or proofs or help.

Meanwhile, the URL is https://iland.ng

Re: Let professional forex traders handle your trades for you while you watch by SilverG33k(m): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2019
I always get paid but interest ain't much, its between 10% to 16% monthly, very very small but their payment is steady sha, and fast

1 Like

Re: Let professional forex traders handle your trades for you while you watch by Mykel51(m): 12:27am On Jan 28, 2019
SilverG33k:
I always get paid but interest ain't much, its between 10% to 16% monthly, very very small but their payment is steady sha, and fast

I can give you 30-50% monthly returns on your money by trading on your account... You don't even have to invest with me.. Open the account yourself and I would trade on it...contact me on 07065301081 for more info

(1) (Reply)

Court Seals Abia SUBEB Office / Invest What You Can Afford To Lose: FBI Advises Against Scam ICOs / Affordable, Premium Diesel Available In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.