Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Can You Pay A Company To Help Get Your Twitter Verified? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Pay A Company To Help Get Your Twitter Verified? (609 Views)

Grow Your Twitter Account / Drop Your Twitter Username For More Followers (NEW) / How To Drastically Increase Your Twitter Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Pay A Company To Help Get Your Twitter Verified? by CodeHouse: 2:57am On Nov 22, 2018
Getting verified by Twitter isn't an easy task as it requires serious efforts from your end. There are advantages, however associated with having that check mark added to your name.

Verification don't come cheap, Yes, you heard me! Though you can apply for verification, but it is easier for a celebrity or an influencer to get verified and If you are like the everyday person with on social media, it becomes a bit of a difficult task to get it, you might just want to stick to "following".

Can you pay Twitter to get verified?

Well, there's no direct answer to this question with a bit of research, we can say YES and NO.

NO because it is not as like there is a Twitter button that says "Purchase Verification"

YES, for the obvious reason that Twitter runs and advertising network on their platform and therefore gets paid for every single promoted advertisement. It is logical to say that if you pay for your content to be promoted as a company, there's high likelihood that your followers will increase as you spend more on advertising.

The more you spend on advertising, the more followers you get and the likelihood of a company getting verified is very very high.

The idea is that when you spend enough money, Twitter takes notice. They decide that they want to encourage you to keep using the platform, and they do this in a way that is to them quite free, but to you quite valuable: verification.

Check and see for yourself, almost all the big brand names are. If you are not a household name, the blue check mark don't come cheap.

How much does it cost, then? Well, verification doesn’t come cheap. You might expect to have to be paying over $15,000 on advertising through Twitter… every month.

So if you’re the kind of company that has this much money to throw around, it’s entirely possible that you already have verification, or that being verified is already in the works, simply due to your size and high profile.

There are Public Relation Firms (PR) that can also help the regular user by a boost on their profile and some requires that you pay them for added value.

In all, the verification process is for all, not entirely selective as just like you, I am not verified and still have a long way to getting the desired followers or the cash to throw around but application is free!

NOTE: Beware of Scammers that will prey on your eagerness for this coveted check mark.
Re: Can You Pay A Company To Help Get Your Twitter Verified? by CodeHouse: 2:58am On Nov 22, 2018
@Mynd44

Modified: @Luminee I checked your link. I like it and I just registered. What is your username on Say It Africa?
Re: Can You Pay A Company To Help Get Your Twitter Verified? by Luminee(f): 3:02am On Nov 22, 2018
Interesting topic... I am a moderator on one of Africa's big and growing Social Network and our verification process is quite easy for now.

Just like Twitter, you simply request for verification by uploading documents: a passport photograph, international passport or any other internationally recognized valid means of identification, a written message why you need verification and an active social link.

With activities on your timeline, and not much followers, you might get verified after scrutiny. Though there are other reputation badges too for promotion purposes.

Check it out here www.sayitafrica.com
Re: Can You Pay A Company To Help Get Your Twitter Verified? by Patrick051(m): 7:50am On Nov 22, 2018
CodeHouse:
@Mynd44

Modified: @Luminee I checked your link. I like it and I just registered. What is your username on Say It Africa?
11.5k twitter acct for sale.
Re: Can You Pay A Company To Help Get Your Twitter Verified? by CodeHouse: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2018
Patrick051:
11.5k twitter acct for sale.

The topic is about verification, with the 11.5k followers, is the account verified?

Why would anyone buy someone else's social media account? Your followers should be built and not generated.
Re: Can You Pay A Company To Help Get Your Twitter Verified? by Patrick051(m): 8:39am On Nov 22, 2018
CodeHouse:

The topic is about verification, with the 11.5k followers, is the account verified?

Why would anyone buy someone else's social media account? Your followers should be built and not generated.

you're still far if you dont know that people buy social media accounts.. And who said my acct was not built?
Re: Can You Pay A Company To Help Get Your Twitter Verified? by CodeHouse: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2018
Patrick051:
you're still far if you dont know that people buy social media accounts.. And who said my acct was not built?

Hello, understand the context of my reply to you. I know people buy accounts, my question was why would anyone want to buy an account he didn't build.

If for example I buy your said account, it means it is a generated account, isn't it?

I also know of softwares that can do just that. Let me ask 11.5k followers, how many impressions per post do you get when tweet? A link to the account for analysis, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Blog For Sale / Website Developers + Learners / Get A Verified Paypal That Can Send And Receive Money Without VPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.