Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter (67204 Views)

US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto / Pastor Fatoyinbo Of COZA Finally Steps Down (read His Emotional Letter) / Happy Birthday Dr. Paul Enenche, Read His Untold Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by ollah2: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Yeah boy, what that means is - no MAN can cleanse the sins of others, only God can cleanse sins. Even if your best friend lay down his life or you sacrifice people for your sins, it wont still cleanse sins. Only God can cleanse sins, that's why God came down in the form of Jesus Christ to take away the sins of man.

Boy, you can only take your lame arguments to tackle religious fanatics, me I no dey dat kind level. I sabi wetin I suppose sabi about life, science and religion.

Lol, find a dummy and tell him this nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Horus(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEsNc1HXoYc

Must watch - A Banned Island in India - North Sentinel Island - Sentilese
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by JeogahII(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2018
Rest in peace John. The ultimate sacrifices most missionary paid to salvage the souls of many in Africa and to stop slave trade.
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Pataricatering(f): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2018
He committed suicide ! When you tell Christian preachers that it is an invasion of people s privacy and an insult to their religion when you go around trying to convert others they won’t listen ! They will be hawking their heaven like akara! These same people will not give you a dime of their “ worldly treasures “ but are ready to share heaven with you - that one is free !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Luminee(f): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2018
czarina:
Nah, don't tell me it's hot rain when I know it's urine.

Fight or flight? That was his second time there.

You really should look up the exact meaning of fight or flight and try relating it to the true events when you're all settled.

When you do hun, you'll realize using that phrase in this situation is wholly out of context.

Naa.. I know you feel the man was harmless, right. Well to those people he really was a threat of some kind to them, the more reason he was attacked the first time.

At every instance, these people have to make decisions that involved fight or flight.
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by LockDown69(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2018
They will probably eat him as well. undecided

1 Like

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by czarina(f): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2018
Luminee:

Naa.. I know you feel the man was harmless, right. Well to those people he really was a threat of some kind to them, the more reason he was attacked the first time.

At every instance, these people have to make decisions that involved fight or flight.
Bye, have a blessed day ahead smiley
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 22, 2018
Starboytwo:
he laid down his life abi cuz those people came and shout "SOS to him abi.... motherfucker killed himself for his stupid stupidity....

Oh they are barbarians right...just look at yourself (shakes my head for you)do you know anything about them,how they eat,sleep and their language and cuz they safeguard their self and environment from contamination by some stupid intruder they are barbarians abi....I'm sorry you are a slave...

Besides what stop him from professing love to Nicki Minaj that exposes breast up and down music videos and their likes in Hollywood,oh he doesn't love those ones cuz they are wise right...they love vulnerable people they can scam and do divide and conquer like they did us....

Those who need help/love/better life deserve it not because such shout SOS or whatever. These are disjointed people from the rest of the world and civilization maybe because of some crude custom passed to them from older generations.
Sleep, eat and that means they are getting the best of life? It only shows your limited perception about life.
A mad person on the street eats, sleep, healthy and doesn't call SOS (I don't relate them in any way to mad people, I only cite this as an example to your ideology that claims people are getting the best out of life if they don't shout SOS or if they eat and sleep). That's an extreme crude ideology about life.
Although western world brought many bad things but imagine a world where we still don't know technology, transportation and many other beautiful life exist. We will still live and eat and would not know we missing a good life.
I remember the joy in the eyes of some African kids the first time they saw an ipad. It's not a matter of ipad, it's all about life.
Well, if you don't know what barbarians are, those people are good example.
Nicki minaj already had access to good life and religion and has made her choice, those barbarians too have a right in life to be exposed to good life and religion like every other human being.
Religion aside, what the guy did is pure humanity, love and religious sacrifice.
If your own definition of life is barbarian living, you can as well take your family into a wilderness and start a new life there. At least you will eat, sleep and play. Life is more than that boy. Everyone deserves a good life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by GermanMelania: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2018
czarina:
There are still savages? In 2018?

Goodness. Please send me your address let me send you a few books. The level of your ignorance. What makes one a savage?

5 Likes

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Horus(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2018
LockDown69:

They do not eat human, they are fishermen only; stop your stereotype

2 Likes

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2018
ollah2:

Lol, find a dummy and tell him this nonsense.
Alright boy, you're a dummy, that's why I already told you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Starboytwo(m): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Those who need help/love/better life deserve it not because such shout SOS or whatever. These are disjointed people from the rest of the world and civilization maybe because of some crude custom passed to them from older generations.
Sleep, eat and that means they are getting the best of life? It only shows your limited perception about life.
A mad person on the street eats, sleep, healthy and doesn't call SOS (I don't relate them in any way to mad people, I only cite this as an example to your ideology that claims people are getting the best out of life if they don't shout SOS or if they eat and sleep). That's an extreme crude ideology about life.
Although western world brought many bad things but imagine a world where we still don't know technology, transportation and many other beautiful life exist. We will still live and eat and would not know we missing a good life.
I remember the joy in the eyes of some African kids the first time they saw an ipad. It's not a matter of ipad, it's all about life.
Well, if you don't know what barbarians are, those people are good example.
Nicki minaj already had access to good life and religion and has made her choice, those barbarians too have a right in life to be exposed to good life and religion like every other human being.
Religion aside, what the guy did is pure humanity, love and religious sacrifice.
If your own definition of life is barbarian living, you can as well take your family into a wilderness and start a new life there. At least you will eat, sleep and play. Life is more than that boy. Everyone deserves a good life.
just leave me the fuc.k alone....I'm done replying you...

1 Like

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Horus(m): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2018
czarina:
There are still savages? In 2018?

They seem perfectly fine and happy with their way of living. Who are we to call them "savage" and say that they should live like us?
They are probably happier than most of us in the "modern" world. Leave them alone

5 Likes

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2018
Luminee:

I am just thrilled by the fact that these people are black skinned, wow! I need to research more on them

The original indians were black. Inbreeding brought about albinism and eventually led to their present lighter complexion.

As a result of inbreeding, the lighter population began to outnumber the original darker number and subjected them to second place. Perhaps this sentinel tribe is what's left of the original people and they must have fought their way to remaining alive and isolated.

I saw a documentary on this sometime last year.

1 Like

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2018
Starboytwo:
just leave me the fuc.k alone....I'm done replying you...

Whareva boy.
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by czarina(f): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2018
GermanMelania:

Goodness. Please send me your address let me send you a few books. The level of your ignorance. What makes one a savage?
Vicious and subhuman acts. Like those.

And no, my good man, I don't need those books to be knowledgeable about what is expected of a man to his fellow man.
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by ollah2: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Alright boy, you're a dummy, that's why I already told you. cheesy

A dummy believes anything hence the reason you believe an isreali man died for your ancestors way older than him in Nigeria. A big time dummy boy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by czarina(f): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2018
Horus:

They seem perfectly fine and happy with their way of living. Who are we to call them "savage" and say that they should live like us?
They are probably happier than most of us in the "modern" world. Leave them alone
Their actions categorized them as savages. I never did based on how far they were from civilization. After all, "civilization" in its truest form is relative.
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Luminee(f): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2018
czarina:
Bye, have a blessed day ahead smiley

Wish you same sweety.. Perhaps you should sign up at Say It Africa, a community of Africans? It is a Social Networking Platform covering all 54 member nations of the African Union. All countries are represented. You can connect and socialize with other community members while you earn $ stipends for your constructive posts and comments.

There's is an on going $0.10 ads bonus for all newly registered users in the month of November.

I am a moderator on Say It Africa and we currently need more hands as we grow each day.

Visit www.sayitafrica.com and let me know what you think.
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Luminee(f): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2018
Iamdazzle:

The original indians were black. Inbreeding brought about albinism and eventually led to their present lighter complexion.

As a result of inbreeding, the lighter population began to outnumber the original darker number and subjected them to second place. Perhaps this sentinel tribe is what's left of the original people and they must have fought their way to remaining alive and isolated.

I saw a documentary on this sometime last year.

Yra, true of the indians. Australia too, the black inhabitants were massively killed
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by czarina(f): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2018
Luminee:

Wish you same sweety.. Perhaps you should sign up at Say It Africa, a community of Africans? It is a Social Networking Platform covering all 54 member nations of the African Union. All countries are represented. You can connect and socialize with other community members while you earn $ stipends for your constructive posts and comments.

There's is an on going $0.10 ads bonus for all newly registered users in the month of November.

I am a moderator on Say It Africa and we currently need more hands as we grow each day.

Visit www.sayitafrica.com and let me know what you think.
OK, will have a look. I could use some extra bucks you know wink
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by LockDown69(m): 10:46am On Nov 22, 2018
Horus:

They do not eat human, they are fishermen only; stop your stereotype
dude you cannot rule out cannibalism with these primitive beings, you can't relate my statement to been a stereotype, you should reconsider your response.
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by RighteousI: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2018
This guy ain't no Christian. he wanted to form bear grylls and got killed.

3 Likes

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by AdorableJosh(m): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2018
LockDown69:

There's been no indication whatsoever that they practice cannibalism.

3 Likes

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Gangster1ms: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2018
Luminee:

I am just thrilled by the fact that these people are black skinned, wow! I need to research more on them
The first set of humans were blacks.. they were all over the world till weather and other environmental factors made them evolve gradually through the loss of their skin pigments over the years

4 Likes

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Luminee(f): 10:59am On Nov 22, 2018
czarina:
OK, will have a look. I could use some extra bucks you know wink

Hahaha, of course, if you use same username, I will know it is you and send you a DM, yes there's chat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Horus(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2018
czarina:
Their actions categorized them as savages. I never did based on how far they were from civilization. After all, "civilization" in its truest form is relative.

Which action categorized them for you as "savages"?

3 Likes

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by LockDown69(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2018
AdorableJosh:

There's been no indication whatsoever that they practice cannibalism.
well, we will never know would we? Knowing that his corpse is yet to be recovered.
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by MrPresident1: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2018
An ancient Israelite tribe. Part of the people dispersed to the four winds due to their disobedience to YAH.

Ezekiel 36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Horus(m): 11:10am On Nov 22, 2018
LockDown69:
dude you cannot rule out cannibalism with these primitive beings, you can't relate my statement to been a stereotype, you should reconsider your response.

Show me proofs and evidences that they practice cannibalism and post it here on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by J2381: 11:28am On Nov 22, 2018
verifiablefacts:

I think say fish suppose common for island
grin
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by prodigiousman(m): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2018
djon78:

Most of them don't read. Civilization has its merits and demerits. The coming of the White man removed a lot of Savage things but also came with many wicked things too.

But we can't complain because from time immemorial stronger Nations overpowered weaker ones.

The Persians did it. At a time Alexander the great had the entire world was under his rulership. Then the Romans which were reigning during the time of Christ, they crucified the Lord. Then Constantine, then Roman Catholic church and the Pope, down to medieval Europe, then discovery of America, then Tran's Atlantic slavery, then scramble for Africa and colonialism.

Whether people like it or not, we are in the end of days, the end time's. The end will soon come.
true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.