Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:33 PM

Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did (38278 Views)

See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] / Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice / Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by PNomsule: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2018
internationalman:

What matters is that everyone understands what he's saying..
That's the aim of all languages..

Simple question, na English language person write so!
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by PNomsule: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2018
willyo:

Why didn't u type in ur local dialect?

Savage master...lolz
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by AnanseK(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
What’s wrong with Benue People
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by Gaddafiyusf(m): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
internationalman:

What matters is that everyone understands what he's saying..
That's the aim of all languages..
Speak for your self, because I don't understand what he's saying
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by ABUPHARM(m): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
bettercreature:
He is not a ritualist,he did what he read in QURAN.Religion is a menace to our society

Lol your ignorance is causing mockery, where did the Quran order people to kill their kids for sacrifice?
FYI Quran is not such a barbaric and violent book
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by bettercreature(m): 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
ABUPHARM:

Lol your ignorance is causing mockery, where did the Quran order people to kill their kids for sacrifice?
FYI Quran is not such a barbaric and violent book
"After these things God tested Abraham, and said to him, ‘Abraham!’ And he said, ‘Here am I.’ He said, ‘Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering upon one of the mountains of which I shall tell you’." (Genesis 22:1-2, R.S.V.).
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by gud4dbest(m): 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
XOGBADO:
How people do these kind of nasty things beats my imagination. Even God did not allow baba Abraham to sacrifice his son
abi...see him oooo
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by Ayobami7(m): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
na wa o
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by gud4dbest(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
Remur:
Abraham of our time
Abraham didn't do it literally
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by princfred(m): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
PNomsule:

Simple question, na English language person write so!
No na Montenegro. Satisfied?
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by yemisi10: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Benue and bad news are like 5 and 6 RIP to the innocent child
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by Anas09: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
hahn:
waiting for winner01, felixomor, president1, kingebukasblog, anas09, jeromejnr and other religious nairaland nuts to do the same grin
Geraway you dia. The sacrifice was done once. The blood of a sinful man is useless to the Lord.

That woman has a demon inside of her impersonating God. Satan is known to always lie under Pseudo identities.

That is your master for you.

btw, how your pikin and him mama?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by Paschalp(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
Abraham of our time,
There is nothing I have not seen in this lawless religious ridden country
I spit on anyone who takes religion to extreme
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by Premiumwriter: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
willyo:

Why didn't u type in ur local dialect?
the thing weak me o.
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by armadeo(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
Fierce11:
So "God" directed you to snatch the baby, locate a bush and kill the child abi? Smh.
When they commit any crime, they'd find a supernatural being -or force- and fumigate the being with all forms of blame.
I'm suprised this man is still alive. Where is jungle justice when we need it?

Instead of the fool to tell the truth that he couldn't afford to feed the child he's blaming God.

slowpoke. God spoke with Abraham for a long time before asking him to sacrifice isaac which was a test. The first time God spoke to This one was to kill his child with no back up ram in the bush.

Mad man.
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by 1Sharon(f): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
Rubyventures:
This guy is suffering from schizophrenia hearing voices in his head telling him to do things. its a mental disorder. He needs mental treatment.

I guess all Christians that claim to hear from god are mentally ill too
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by Rubyventures: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
1Sharon:

I guess all Christians that claim to hear from god are mentally ill too

I'm talking about scientific facts , don't bring religion into this. this seems to be the problem with Nigerians that's why the country cant move forward.
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by Sylvesterj772(m): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
decatalyst:
Now the village people finally succeeded into eim matter.

I feel pity for the mother who carried the baby in her womb for nine months and suffered labour pains, only for one derange nitwit to kill her joy. sad
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by longerthroat(m): 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
imagine how he is marching boldly into the station... what happened to HEAD SHOT?
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by jayextra(m): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lol So diswan wntd to form 'Abraham nd Isaac'...ur cup yaff full shaa ode.
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by decatalyst(m): 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
basic23111:
u are always in hurry to display your foolishness........

Instead of you to take note and improve, your retard brain is still sends wrong impulse to your hands to type rubbish.

Be receptive to learning if you want to progress in life.
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by decatalyst(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
basic23111:

You are a retard...that is why you lack typing skill and receptiveness to correction.
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by decatalyst(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
basic23111:

You are a retard...that is why you lack typing skill and receptiveness to correction.
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by anonymuz(m): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
GenFunction:
.tar,common use ur head jor
ok
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by anonymuz(m): 2:08am On Nov 23, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Of course not.....but English is our official language....
sure. But don't let's us always criticise someone's mistake.
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by anonymuz(m): 2:09am On Nov 23, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
pathetic excuse to fumble woefully.. it's not ur language so why didn't you type in your language?
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by anonymuz(m): 2:09am On Nov 23, 2018
GenFunction:
.tar,common use ur head jor
don't let's us always criticise someone's mistake.
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2018
anonymuz:
I agree. A correction would have been better...

1 Like

Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by KingSango(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
Exposed
Re: Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did by KingSango(m): 12:41am On Dec 12, 2018
Vega100:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When people begin to realise , religious fanaticism is only exhibited by imminent psychotic patients, I believe that is when we will understand how best to relate with them.

The idiots paying unending tithe to pastorpreneurs,hoping your life will transform from that.
The man shouting and casting all unseen beast that he believes are responsible for his problems disturbing his neighbours every morning, believing such gibberish will transform his state, when he has hands and legs to work thing out for himself

All these are mental disorders sufferers don't even know. It's pitiable we find ourselves like this.

The psychopathic brain is real and can be seen on a brain scan. The amygdala lobe is swollen from the person constantly seeking pleasure satisfaction, pretty much living on whims. The prefrontal cortex is dormant and is sunk in due lack of use and nourishment. The prefrontal is the third eye, eye of horus, said to be the seat of the soul where moral conscience stems. So a psychopath in this case was driven by some secret pleasure that overwhelmed his sanity and respect for human life. And a Catholic why am I not surprised. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo / Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun / Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.