Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,490 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert (6292 Views)

Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment / HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account / Please Who Have Received Adsense Payment This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by kryptochats: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2018
CooperJay:

See their bullshit nor consign me , but dat kryptochats guy shud not act like he his better than anyone here , e dey mad ni?
you are full of bullshit and foolish same time , i cant remember even talking to you , so i wonder what is bitting you
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by romancelanders: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2018
CooperJay:

See their bullshit nor consign me , but dat kryptochats guy shud not act like he his better than anyone here , e dey mad ni?
e nor consign you , then why you put mouth before ? the talk them no even mention you put inside you just waka come enter , make we learn to mind our business , and waiting i hate for this life na over sabi so make the festo guy come here post the app , or as krypt talk make him shut up !
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2018
kryptochats:
you are fool , you are the one that made the app a lucky app , why didnt you get lucky with yours ? you think you do luck in games ? the nitch is highly populated only unique ideas can make you stand out , so stop been a fool and allow your brain to take full charge of what you type . ode!

You are quick to through insults aren't you, I Neva start with u yet , wen I do u go off yourself!..... Silly morafvcker u dey swing weight since cuz all dem niggazz here pipe down for u, ooboy u don jam mack truck ..... Your app is a lucky app dats all it is!! dats why u are guarding it with ur life , if dem truely born u well , n you know your app passes all the community standards on appstore post the name , till then shut the fvck up and take a small sit by the corner reserved for small kids trowning petty insults around!!

1 Like

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by kryptochats: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2018
CooperJay:

You are quick to through insults aren't you, I Neva start with yet wen I do u go off yourself!..... Silly morafvcker u dey swing weight since cuz all dem niggazz here pipe down for u, ooboy u don jam mack truck ..... You app is a lucky app dats all it is days why u are guarding it with ur life , if dem truely born u well , n you know your app passes all the community standards on appstore post the name , till them shut the fvck up and take a small sit by the corner reserved for small kids trowning petty insults around!!
now you come you sef want to know the app name grin grin grin grin i understand you sef wan they cashout 15 million every month but make your own app idea and just sit down and wait for luck !! okpo !
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by Nuclearact: 10:43am On Dec 02, 2018
kryptochats:
now you come you sef want to know the app name grin grin grin grin i understand you sef wan they cashout 15 million every month but make your own app idea and just sit down and wait for luck !! okpo !
bros Whicn skills I need to start creating app?
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by CuriousX: 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nuclearact:
Coding/programming. Learn android studio and unity. I am not an expert oo. I read it from comments here.
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by kryptochats: 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nuclearact:
graphic design , unity programming android studio , eclipse and also php programming if you plan to have a custom backend server for your app or game (you can use firebase for this but its more expensive ) .
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by Rextizzle(m): 7:54am On Dec 03, 2018
I also have a app I'm working on, it's generating $280 to $350 monthly, this same app will be making up to 10,000$ upward monthly by next year, I don't plan revealing the name just like kryptochats because of bad belles, Nigerians are the last people to show secrets, I swear they will run you down completely.
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by henryobinna(m): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2018
Rextizzle:
I also have a app I'm working on, it's generating $280 to $350 monthly, this same app will be making up to 10,000$ upward monthly by next year, I don't plan revealing the name just like kryptochats because of bad belles, Nigerians are the last people to show secrets, I swear they will run you down completely.

not nigerians oga! Anybody any where if you show them that and they want to make money they'll saturate it, don't make it seem like Nigerians are bad people.

I know how many people I've shown what gives me money. Sometimes deep down I feel like no, I shouldn't but after checking everything I still show them.

It's not easy for anyone to show you their business secret, anyone who does is a good fellow.
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by dagooddevil: 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Is there any Diamonday dorm account that have not gotten alert.
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by W3lord: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
kryptochats:
you are full of bullshit and foolish same time , i cant remember even talking to you , so i wonder what is bitting you

Why are you so rude... The way you insult everyone here is not cool.
Please try to amend your ways... Doesn't speak well of you

1 Like

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by W3lord: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
Rextizzle:

You won't show anyone how things are going well for you?
But the platform you are using play store hope you are aware that it's not yours, some people didn't sleep day and night just to keep it going.
Although am not surprised... Black man always has a black mind

That's why Nigeria is like that.. All politicians when they got what they wanted they only remember their family looting everything for themselves.

An American once said if you pick a random individual on the street in Nigeria and place them on seat of power you will still get the same result... Selfishness, looting tendency etc

I doubt if you extend arms to the poor

If you have your 500$ dollars you can hire India guys to assist you to build a decent game with difference.

3 Likes

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by W3lord: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
I wonder what that guy is feeling up there... Get your money go over to freelancing site and get a developer.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
W3lord:

Its not his fault , a dog always barks when he sees bone even when there is no meat on it..... Its the guys here dat turned thierselfs to foot march for the punk to walk on dat I pity ..... Rubbish
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by W3lord: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
CooperJay:

Its not his fault , a dog always barks when he sees bone even when there is no meat on it..... Its the guys here dat turned thierselfs to foot march for the punk to walk on dat I pity ..... Rubbish

I blame all those who because of seeing adsense earning stoop so low for him to poo on them... And they still asking him...honestly I doubt if he is a developer... His language doesn't sound as one..

1 Like

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
W3lord:

I blame all those who because of seeing adsense earning stoop so low for him to poo on them... And they still asking him...honestly I doubt if he is a developer... His language doesn't sound as one..

The guy is a fraud and a f**ggot

1 Like

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by pwetie: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
Guys pls everyone should calm down. Enough of all the heated conversations going on. Though, I have been a silent follower of the thread @fastseo, krptochats.

We all know the economy of the country is nothing to write home about.

And reason why the average youth is always angered by even the most trivial of things. It is evident from the conversations on this thread.

Any kind of small reveal to financial freedom through the internet like, the one made by krptochats & fastseo would always attracts this nature of comments where abuses reign profusely.

Letting one to belief such achievements are rocket science, because the economy has led the youths to the path of desperation. Though, in other climes such feats may fall as being mediocre. This has led many people that have succeeded in this line, to clinge to their achievements as though their lives depend on it; truely, it does in this desperate clime where most youth are ready to go on with the most illegal of things, by either spamming your idea or spoiling it just to bring you down..instead of going through the normal path u have gone to replicate such success by chipping new ideas and bringing forth something different. Everyone has been a victim of this provided you have stepped through the tentacles of online business(blogging,....etc.).

On a final note, i would lyk to appreciate the effort put by krptochats nd fastseo to even bring forth a glimpse of their achievements so far. I believe this will help to inspire some genuine youths out there, that you can still earn in a sane way and legitimately online by putting in some efforts and following some specific guides. I believe this is a boost to the economy.

Lastly, what i would ask both fastseo and krptochats and also anyone making it here online is not to be discouraged by the negative comments. But, if u guys can at least give a summarized step by step process to achieve same feat as you guyz would be really great. And inmense to the lives of peeps like myself.

For exampl: ill begin by sharing d little i know about blogging...though am not anynear to being successful.
1. know your audience target
2. setup a blog via wordpress nd namecheap hosting.
3. Submit blog to searchengines (google..for indexing)
4. Setup yoast seo nd knw how it works
5. put a caching plugin
6. add social buttons...integrate blog with fb, groups, pages twitter etc.
7. Write good post that meets yoast requirement
8. get email listing
9. ensure ur blog is simple enough to enable fast loading
10. get Adsense for monetization(apply or buy)
11. Dont paste ur urls unnaturally on forums or other websites in a bid to create backlinks
12. continue writing decent post.
13. by the time you start getting 1k traffic, you start seeing earnings increasing bit by bit.
14. don't be desperate and in a rush
15. try to have an offline income stream. This will ensure you do an healthy work on the blog... instead of desperately putting in low quality stuffs that will affect it in the long run.
that's d little I know.
These points listed r just mere summary. But at least it as given an insight...anyone that's serious to learn can take it up from their to further research more.
I expect u guyz to do same.......
tnks.

2 Likes

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by kryptochats: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
W3lord:

thanks read and see who started insults here too dont be quick to judge
amend your ways... Doesn't speak well of you
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by kryptochats: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
CooperJay:

The guy is a fraud and a f**ggot
and you are a bastard and coward for still talking trash when everyone has settled issue , it just goes far to show what a failure of a person you are id iotic foo l
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
kryptochats:
and you are a bastard and coward for still talking trash when everyone has settled issue , it just goes far to show what a failure of a person you are id iotic foo l

Its your mother you are talking to not me f**got
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by fastseo: 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
CooperJay:

Bro Cooper jay forget everything he said...

It's okay....I call for peace on all angle.
Please we are here for a particular reason which was to find out if adsense has paid or Not.
Let's act like the gentlemen we are and act with decorum.
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by Septre: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
Cooperjay, it is enough the two guys who had beef have settled. You should not be seen to be prolonging this.
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Septre:
Cooperjay, it is enough the two guys who had beef have settled. You should not be seen to be prolonging this.

Didn't you see the timeline of my last comment on this blasted thread and the time the f**ggot mentioned me ?
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by Septre: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
CooperJay:

Didn't you see the timeline of my last comment on this blasted thread and the time the f**ggot mentioned me ?
Cool temper. The both of you may be friends in real life self he may be that brother you talk to in church. You would not know it is the krypto you are fighting and cursing online. I try not to insult people online cos you never know.
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by kryptochats: 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
CooperJay:

i blame your failed father for giving birth to a failed idiot like you, you are not in any way better than aborted foetus , wasted spe rm you should have been flushed after birth , we should have had - one fool from earth . never do well, keep selling your #4k facebook page your failure will break records!
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by kryptochats: 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
fastseo:

Bro Cooper jay forget everything he said...

It's okay....I call for peace on all angle.
Please we are here for a particular reason which was to find out if adsense has paid or Not.
Let's act like the gentlemen we are and act with decorum.

i peacefully kept my peace o bro , all of a sudden i see mention again and this guy is replying someone and insulting me again and again , the funny thing is we both that exchanged words before have settled our issue , yet the brainless idiotic failure still refused to let me be
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by kryptochats: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Septre:
bro i swear i never mentioned this guy at all please read the comments , i dont know him before i was talking with fastseo then he started insulting me i have no discussion with him at all ! till now i still dont know what i did to him

1 Like

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
[s]
kryptochats:
i blame your failed father for giving birth to a failed idiot like you, you are not in any way better than aborted foetus , wasted spe rm you should have been flushed after birth , we should have had - one fool from earth . never do well, keep selling your #4k facebook page your failure will break records!
[/s]

All this one is hogwash, this does not stop the bricklayer down your street from drilling bore hole ur mother tonight..... Useless gay*ot n Fraudster

1 Like

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
Baz,tarrd faggott grin
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ehee, before guys continue with the insults, can someone tell me the best possible way to optimise pictures before uploading it on my blog?
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by kryptochats: 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
CooperJay:
[left][/left]

All this one is hogwash, this does not stop the bricklayer down your street from drilling bore hole ur mother tonight..... Useless gay*ot n Fraudster
words of a sorrowfully drowned child , you dont even have respect for parents , the main reason why you will continue to fail all the days of ur life !
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by pwetie: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
ClixMaster:
Ehee, before guys continue with the insults, can someone tell me the best possible way to optimise pictures before uploading it on my blog?

1. PAINT.NET: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YPaVi8hZNDcSX5Jq-vRJYcIaYun62vrx

2. MASS IMAGE COMPRESSOR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jP5ggZTOoNTOcFHR7jilSmU_exWD115g/view?usp=sharing

3. MICROSOFT OFFICE PICTURE MANAGER: Comes by default in Windows 7.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need Free Website Hosting With Subdomain URL / Get Free 10,000 Facebook Likes From Seomarts.com / 4 Common Mistakes When Building Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.