Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Give God The Glory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give God The Glory (236 Views)

ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) / "The Glory Of His Presence with Pastor Benny Hinn" In Abuja / Oyakhilom Speaks About Tithe:be Happy To Give God,i Will Tithe My First $100m(vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give God The Glory by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 8:17am On Nov 22, 2018
Give God the Glory

Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. John 15:8

There's an old religious tradition that says God gets glory from the wonderful way His children bear pain and agony and that the world is impressed by that.

What a lie! That's simply a tool of the devil to keep God's children in bondage.

People of the world already have all the pain and agony they want. They aren't looking for a way into it. They are looking for a way out.

They don't care what you preach. It's the religious people who get worried about that. The world, the sinners, are smarter than that. All they care about are the results.

That's why they'll come to your church when they hear people are getting healed, delivered and set free from suffering. That's what they're looking for, and that's what God wants them to receive.

The Bible says that God gets glory when they see the lame walk and the blind see (Matthew 15:31).

Jesus said, "Herein is My Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit" (John 15:8 ). What is that fruit? Lives being restored and healed by the power of God.

A man visited a healing meeting, this man was so far gone with cancer he had almost no energy or life about him. He didn't even know the Lord, but he came expecting a miracle.

During the miracle service, the Lord told the preacher that someone was being healed of cancer, in the glands, in the throat, and in the chest.

When the man came up and received his healing, he said, "I left the hospital this morning with cancer and I'm healed."

He went back to the hospital that afternoon and the doctors checked and dismissed him. As a result, the man received Jesus as his Lord, and later that day he was restored to his wife from whom he'd been separated.

He got born again, healed and his marriage put back together in one day!

Now that's fruit! That brings God glory. When we minister healing and deliverance like Jesus on the earth, that brings God glory.

Let's do away with religious tradition and go with what the Word says. Let's impress the world with Jesus and give God the glory today!

Hallelujah

Read, John 15:1-16

Please share ❤️

I C M...

The Liberation Army, Reloaded

Contact Us Today For Counseling & Prayers

+2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

Re: Give God The Glory by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:57am On Nov 22, 2018
Thank you for all the calls. The word of God shall liberate you!
Re: Give God The Glory by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
Obey Him in the little things

Re: Give God The Glory by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 11:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
Obey Him in the Little Things

He who is faithful in a very little [thing] is faithful also in much. Luke 16:10

Have you ever wanted to take on some really big project in the kingdom of God, but the Lord just wouldn't seem to let you? If so, there's probably a good reason why.

You can see what I'm talking about if you'll read about what God did with the children of Israel after He brought them out of Egypt.

He wanted to take them on into the Promised Land. But before He could do it, God had to know if they would obey Him.

He had to know if they would listen to His voice. Because if they didn't, the enemies they were about to face would wipe them out.

So, do you know what He did? He tested them in a small matter.

Exodus 16:4 tells us about this simple test. "Then said the Lord unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or not."

God took a little, insignificant matter—the food they ate—and used it to see if they would listen to Him or not. He told them how much of it to gather, when to gather and when not to, and what to do with it after they brought it in.

And the Israelites went right out and violated those instructions. They showed God by their actions that His voice was not important to them. They were not willing to obey even His simplest commands.

God works the same way today. Before He sends you on a major mission, He gives you the opportunity to prove you can be trusted with small instructions.

But many of us miss that opportunity. We pray, What do You want me to do, Lord? Where do You want me to go? I'll do anything You say.

But then when the Lord says, I want you to get up and pray in the Spirit one hour every morning, we fail to obey Him. We say, "Oh yeah, that would be good. I ought to do that." But somehow we never quite get around to it.

Don't make that mistake. Start today obeying God in the little things. Let Him see that He can trust you out there in a place of much authority.

Let Him know you'll be faithful to His words and to the voice of His Spirit. Once He knows you won't let disobedience wipe you out, He'll start sending bigger assignments your way.

Read, Exodus 16:1-28

Please share ❤️

I C M...

The Liberation Army, Reloaded

Contact Us Today For Counseling & Prayers

+2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Jeff Iyonowan Of Miracles Assembly Gifts A Church Worker A Brand New Car / Spiritual Weapon To Deal With Stubborn Problems. (3). / When The Thought Of Men Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.