Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu (25728 Views)

Advice To Unemployed Graduates / Statistics Of Unemployed Nigerians By Gender And Qualification. Do You Agree? / 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by gisthabit: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2018
I was on a trip at enugu and guess what, I saw a signpost of the Association of Unemployed graduates of Nigeria.
I did not know that the unemployment has gotten to this level.

1 Share

Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by coolcharm(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2018
This one is very loud o cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Lizilicious(f): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2018
Na wah ooo...
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Franklyspeakin: 11:00am On Nov 22, 2018
I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 22, 2018
Are they implying that they are comfortable in their unemployed state?

What would be their objective: to make life better for unemployed graduates?

How will they get association dues from their members?

This has to be a joke...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 22, 2018
gathering of the unemployed.., for those who dont have jobs but need connections with drugs peddling

6 Likes

Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2018
Being unemployed is not the problem, the problem is supporting Buhari where as he's the architect of you being unemployed.

If this is not foolishness in conjunction with stupidity, then what is it?

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Biingoo: 11:00am On Nov 22, 2018
Nice one
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Firefire(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2018
Where are the 3,000,000 jobs promised by Mohomodu Buhary?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by khinqberry(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2018
grin who did dis to us nah.... Nigerian economy

1 Like

Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Centcanada: 11:01am On Nov 22, 2018
Abeg poverty day make you think negatively at times.
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Bakarejr10: 11:01am On Nov 22, 2018
Spechless
Where is Nigeria going oooo
New NGO group of non workers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by holybabayo(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2018
May God never make me a member in Jesus name. Amen

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by tayo4ng(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2018
We are beginning to wake up from our slumber
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by FRESHG(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2018
PROPHET OF ISLAM MUST GO BACK TO DAURA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by papiwyte(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2018
I stand with BUHARI tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Bizmagnet: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2018
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by braveboy64(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2018
still they can't influence the government
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by kerry57: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2018
There association has been there for so many yrs as registered org, just that people are ignorant of its existence and the odds off associating with it.
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by corpersforum(f): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2018
The door frame below the Sign post self says it all.

Staying unemployed is actually your choice because there are millions of ways to kill a rat without breaking its head. There are several ways to make money online in Nigeria. Not Ponzhi, not MMM and not overrated news site. I am talking about making real extra cash online. Let me show you what am saying below.

Read this 100% Free guide and change your financial life forever.

You only need your phone and an internet connection.
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Ranchhoddas: 11:03am On Nov 22, 2018
This is really bad. But make una self stop to born born upandan.

Whatever economic gains we make as a nation is offset by the spiralling population. We should really consider enforcing birth control.
I know say e no go work sha. I just dey dream.
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Ebios(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2018
Here in Bayelsa, somebody brought this association but after having some registered members( including me) l didn't hear anything again.
Some Nigerian guys and fraud eehhh!
E be like 5 and 6
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by kasheemawo(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2018
ipob and joblessness are 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2018
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by clemj2020(f): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2018
This can only be Enugu grin

1 Like

Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by RockHard: 11:05am On Nov 22, 2018
'Enugu is the hands of god' na, abi no be so the governor dey talk? That god will provide work for the unemployed youths of Enugu. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by kunmiiii: 11:05am On Nov 22, 2018
Their members plenty for Nairaland, Infact Nairaland na their HQ. grin

1 Like

Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by itiswellandwell: 11:05am On Nov 22, 2018
Lol. It's even registered. Na the registration part dey funny me die. Nigeria is indeed a joke!

Quality Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Carlyscales: 11:05am On Nov 22, 2018
Aiit!

When d Govt made so much noise about 30k min wage I just wondered how we are having so much battle with less than 20% working. What happens wt d 80% not in d workforce yet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call / Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? / Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.