Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court (55296 Views)

Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics) / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy: Meet Roy Emmanuel Obinna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by Mcoutureankara(f): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2018
The November 15, 2018, attack on Wizkid’s bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna, at club DNA in Lagos, had to do with the debt incurred by the music star, an Igbosere Magistrates Court has heard.
The revelation was made, yesterday, during the arraignment of the Chairman of Poshhills Entertainment, Olufemi Olusanya, aka Femi Posh and a bouncer, David Afari, for allegedly stabbing Roy.
According to Vanguardngr, the bodyguard was allegedly beaten while he was trying to pay part of Wizkid’s N15million debt. Posh, 38, and Afari 29, are facing a three-count charge bordering on conspiracy, unlawful assault and grievous bodily harm.
It was gathered that Roy, had on November 15, gone to DNA to settle the bill that his boss was owing, when he was attacked by the defendants.
It was also learned that Wizkid owed the nightclub the sum of N8million, and also a pool party bill of N7 million, which his bodyguard had gone to settle, when Posh called Afari to beat him up and also used a broken glass to injure him.
During the arraignment of the duo, the police prosecutor, Inspector Joseph Jimoh, told the court that the offences committed is punishable under sections 411, 173 and 245 of the criminal laws of Lagos State 2015.
However, the duo pleaded not guilty to the charges filed against them. Their lawyer, D. Mustapher, urged the court to admit the defendants to bail on a liberal term, as steps are already being taken to settle the matter, adding that one of the steps being taken is the footing of the complainant’s medical bills.
Consequently the Magistrate Y. O Aro-Lambo, who stood in for Magistrate O. O. Oshin, granted the defendants bail in the sum of N500,000 each. The case was thereafter adjourned till January 17, for mention.

Source:

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/11/22/graphic-attack-on-wizkids-bodyguard-has-to-do-with-his-debt-court/

1 Share

Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by iamJ(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2018
15 million drinking debt cheesy Wizkid smh

This is someone role model, they will say he is an inspiration to youths cheesy LeBron James built a school for children in his town to attend freely

This ode dwarf is spending 15 million on drinks, it's his followers on Instagram I blame, I can't open his page talkless of following him, what do I want to do or learn from a hopeless fool like him

Wizkid accomplishments
Have bastardss left right and center? Done
Sleep with a single mother that just left her husband? Done
Get kicked out of your supposed house cheesy ? Done
Expose your guys secret about a certain smelling kitty? Done

How is this ode someone role model? No wonder Drake is giving your dwaft senseless ass distance

351 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by breakeven: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
He is well paid to defend his boss. Hazards of the job

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by gistfever: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
shocked

Toke Makinwa Looking All Sexy On Bum Short In Dubai (PHOTO)

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/toke-makinwa-looking-all-sexy-on-bum.html
Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by Davidfash10000: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Davido In Tears As His Daughter Deny & Disgrace Him At His Family Dinner For...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9So_ihC4HBc

Regina Daniels & Her Boyfriend Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESD2-2KxxPY
Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by Groovenaija360(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
cheesy
WIZKID IS MESSING UP BIG TIME HOW MUCH IS THIS DEBT THAT YOU CANT PAY?

IF NA TO DEY Bleep TIWA SAVAGE YOU GO DEY RUSH sad

20 Likes

Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by WisdomCanada(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Oboy 15 million drinking debt?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by WisdomCanada(m): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
breakeven:
R
R for Road

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by fergieboy: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
This sounds like a cooked up story to make sure they pay him for his injury, cuz u cant stab a guy simply bcoz he came to pay debt

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by MPESA(m): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
Celebrities and fake life are like 5&6....
15m for drinks only.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by PrinceOgun: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin
Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by ayoblinks(m): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
So na why dey stab am...
Buhari sef

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by dcrown13: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Buhari sef.

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by Sixaxis: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Now u have facial scar over nothing!!!

5 Likes

Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by LOWPEAK: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nawa o... So even startboy owes too upon the media hyping... Bragging and all that....

Abeg make nobody mind these our Celebs o, they all depressed to me...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by vioment: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Quickly arrest, fine, and judge them to jail. No time.
Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by afuye(m): 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
So he went in the middle of the night to pay 15Million naira bill. FAT LIE AND NONSENSE MEDIA HYPE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by rawpadgin(m): 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
I don't have time for small children mata

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by decency12(m): 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
That bouncer will keep asking himself. .... Why did I get myself to fight because of this small boy.

14 Likes

Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by bknight: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
A bodyguard went to settle financial matters? Does he double as an accountant?

Got no problem with drinking away N15m, but on credit? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by SuperSacredSpp: 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
I wonder how long it took him to consume 15M worth of drinks. His tummy must be larger than some breweries.

8 Likes

Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by Trapping(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
Such a reckless lifestyle. Many $millionaires at Onitsha Main market can't spend #50k frivolously at a stretch on anything. But here we are, someone with a net worth of less than #200Mil is owing a whooping #15 Million on drinks, incredible!

In about ten years time we will be disturbed on the internet to contribute to support his failing health. Just as we were recently reminded of Mike Ejeagha as if he gave anybody money to keep for him.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by Pidginwhisper: 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
iamJ:

This is someone role model, they will say he is an inspiration to youths cheesy LeBron James built a school for children in his town to attend freely

This ode dwarf is spending 15 million on drinks, it's his followers on Instagram I blame, I can't open his page talkless of following him, what do I want to do or learn from a hopeless fool like him

Wizkid accomplishments

How is this ode someone role model? No wonder Drake is giving your dwaft senseless ass distance
Why e come pain you pass those wey get matter?. I sure say if dem dey talk about how dem fit move this country forward. You no go type reach 2 lines. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by gare(f): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mcoutureankara:

The November 15, 2018, attack on Wizkid’s bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna, at club DNA in Lagos, had to do with the debt incurred by the music star, an Igbosere Magistrates Court has heard.
The revelation was made, yesterday, during the arraignment of the Chairman of Poshhills Entertainment, Olufemi Olusanya, aka Femi Posh and a bouncer, David Afari, for allegedly stabbing Roy.
According to Vanguardngr, the bodyguard was allegedly beaten while he was trying to pay part of Wizkid’s N15million debt. Posh, 38, and Afari 29, are facing a three-count charge bordering on conspiracy, unlawful assault and grievous bodily harm.
It was gathered that Roy, had on November 15, gone to DNA to settle the bill that his boss was owing, when he was attacked by the defendants.
It was also learned that Wizkid owed the nightclub the sum of N8million, and also a pool party bill of N7 million, which his bodyguard had gone to settle, when Posh called Afari to beat him up and also used a broken glass to injure him.
During the arraignment of the duo, the police prosecutor, Inspector Joseph Jimoh, told the court that the offences committed is punishable under sections 411, 173 and 245 of the criminal laws of Lagos State 2015.
However, the duo pleaded not guilty to the charges filed against them. Their lawyer, D. Mustapher, urged the court to admit the defendants to bail on a liberal term, as steps are already being taken to settle the matter, adding that one of the steps being taken is the footing of the complainant’s medical bills.
Consequently the Magistrate Y. O Aro-Lambo, who stood in for Magistrate O. O. Oshin, granted the defendants bail in the sum of N500,000 each. The case was thereafter adjourned till January 17, for mention.

Source:

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/11/22/graphic-attack-on-wizkids-bodyguard-has-to-do-with-his-debt-court/

Does the treatment include face surgery, because there will be a big scare on that face, they have turned that guys face to a nightmare

5 Likes

Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
This is not good why beat him up when he came to pay the bills
Every one is owing even Nigeria is owing
Dangote is owing
Ibeto is owing
Davido is owing
State governments are owing it's not a big deal what matters most is can you pay the bills you're owing

1 Like

Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by adisabarber(m): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
Now they will have to beg with more than the money Wizkid owed

1 Like

Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by safarigirl(f): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
gare:

Does the treatment include face surgery, because there will be a big scare on that face, they have turned that guys face to a nightmare
honestly.

He was intimidating enough by his size, but that scar will have him looking like a career criminal and a mafia thug. I feel bad for him, I doubt Wizkid pays him enough for this kind of professional hazard

10 Likes

Re: Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court by rhemiza(m): 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
iamJ:

Wizkid accomplishments

. Oponu no one is perfect. Role model when it comes to his music, style, vibe, achievement etc. Not is personal life or what he spend his hard earned money(that's business). Fela is a legend and inspiration we celebrate till date, same as tubaba. but choose to ignore thier crazy life. Get a life, be known. Let celebrate your good work not been an hypocrite. #starboyarmy. #togedawepush.

24 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' / Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.