Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ (40032 Views)

Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba / Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward / Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by herich(m): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lol! Every zombi in the house are questioning the authenticity of this report, because their illiterate master was disgraced.
This is how you midgets will question/wail over 2019 election.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by magzey: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
berrystunn:

What do you know?
buhari have been trying to be the president since 2003,till massive support from Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, Dankwambo, Saraki, OBJ and Atiku.. today they are atikulated supporters of Atiku.

let me inform you role of those backing PDP today .

Saraki is the campaign director

The zonal directors. Governor Aminu Tambuwal (Sokoto State) was put in charge of North-west; Alhaji Ibrahim Dankwambo (Gombe State), North-east; Dr. Samuel Ortom (Benue State), North-central; Mr. Ayo Fayose, South-west; Chief Dave Umahi (Ebonyi State), South-east; and Chief Nyesom Wike (Rivers State), South-south.

The group that will deliver elections in North
SE, SS is already PDP 99%
Go and do your home work

Give me one buhari back up, outside jagaban in SW

Take it or live it buhari will lose 3 to 5 million votes from shiit Muslim and North Central.

The handwriting is everywhere same way it was back in 2015 for Buhari
Hmmm don't take NW n NE for granted. Voters are for Buhari and APC .wake up from your dream land. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by globemoney: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
safarigirl:
where was this energy when a news from Facebook was posted last week that Buhari won in a poll conducted by Atiku supporters?
Leave politics matter for your fragile heart
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Buyide32(m): 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
Next level failure and empty promises
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by isht689: 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
I can see Atiku's camp in panic and desperate move over their own recent online poll which PMB won in a landslide...the so-called online poll organized by Buhari group is a fraud and nothing more...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by GavelSlam: 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
berrystunn:

What do you know?
buhari have been trying to be the president since 2003,till massive support from Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, Dankwambo, Saraki, OBJ and Atiku.. today they are atikulated supporters of Atiku.

let me inform you role of those backing PDP today .

Saraki is the campaign director

The zonal directors. Governor Aminu Tambuwal (Sokoto State) was put in charge of North-west; Alhaji Ibrahim Dankwambo (Gombe State), North-east; Dr. Samuel Ortom (Benue State), North-central; Mr. Ayo Fayose, South-west; Chief Dave Umahi (Ebonyi State), South-east; and Chief Nyesom Wike (Rivers State), South-south.

The group that will deliver elections in North
SE, SS is already PDP 99%
Go and do your home work

Give me one buhari back up, outside jagaban in SW

Take it or live it buhari will lose 3 to 5 million votes from shiit Muslim and North Central.

The handwriting is everywhere same way it was back in 2015 for Buhari

Just last week, Saraki lost a seat in Kwara and was completely demystified.

Bauchi and of course Katsina went APC.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by seguno2: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
richidinho:
Buhari is like a disaster

Please remove the like to have what it is for real:

Buhari is a disaster

Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019.
Get your PVC ready.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by famosh: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
servercodes001:
Lies

So the account was solely followed by atiku fans
only 105 people chose buhari(in his fans account)
Which kind of unrealistic poll is this

Checkout the percentage for buhari in the op's screenshot (1%) and checkout his percentage in my screenshot (2%) or click the link and see urself
It proves the liar realized how how stupid he is by not dividing 100% equally so he decided to re-edit the picture to cover up his dumbness
We can't like, retweet or do anything to the picture
checkout the followers and followings of the account
this is a fresh false account
photoshop is real
Whoever believes this has a very low I.Q
But you know the PDP sycophants & IPIGs have extremely low IQ na! This should be easy for them to believe if they're daft enough to believe a certain Jibrin from Sudan exists!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by selectedhero(m): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
globemoney:

This one actually thinks atiku will win lol. And know I hate Buhari more than you do

Doubt me at your own peril
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Jackipapa: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
Looser ooo, looser
Looser oooo looser
Buhari you don lose oooo
looser, patapata, you go loose for ever looser!
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by famosh: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
YouthsPC0:

Typical zombiism

When they created the logo and Buhari tweeted the logo it was thier own

Once Reno busted thier lies Keyamo came out to say the logo was designed by PDP

If they had won this poll the handle would have being thiers but immediately they lost it is fake

APC is a disease
Don't mind them! What can be more real than a poll depicting Atiku would defeat Jibrin so bad that Atiku would get 98% of the total votes in 2019 with Jibrin having just 1% of the votes?
We PDP sycophants are smarter than them!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by famosh: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
even you, you knew the Twitter handle was fake & exposed last week but u brought it here to nairaland cos there are lots of stupid ppl who believe anything here

A lot! And they're mostly from a particular part of the country! That's why the daftest comments get the most likes & shares here!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Demol4trillions(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
LIARS!!! POLLS ARE NOT WON ON LINE
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by san316(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
How can someone with less than 100 followers conduct a poll of 3400 people. where has sense gone to in this our kontiri

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by gaskiyamagana: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
Buhari is not just incompetent he is a serial looser

Buhari is not just nepotistic he is a religious bigot

Buhari is not just clueless he glorifies glorifies cluelessness

Buhari not only support killer herdsmen he celebrates the killing of shites

Buhari was a 2015 mistake that must never be repeated

Wailing orator.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by servercodes001: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
herich:

You're still talking, you should be ashamed, what the difference between 1n2% despite the fact that it conducted on APC's platform

See how empty your brain is
The poll is labelled as completed and yet the percentage changed
I truly believe, once a person is stupid and dump there's no amount of proof or logic that'll work on hi

Spits on you

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Kennydoc(m): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
servercodes001:
Lies

Checkout the percentage for buhari in the op's screenshot (1%) and checkout his percentage in my screenshot (2%) or click the link and see urself
It proves the liar realized how how stupid he is by not dividing 100% equally so he decided to re-edit the picture to cover up his dumbness
photoshop is real

That account has only pro-Buhari and pro-APC tweets. How could they have decided to favour Atiku in the poll?
Honestly speaking, I believe something is amiss, but I can't figure it out.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by deomelo: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
And your Athiefkulooter and PDP don lose 9 elections to the APC.

Keep peddling your fake ipob rubbish while APC keeps Winning..

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Larufa(m): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
The twitter account was created Nov. 2018 for the purpose of fake polling:

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by servercodes001: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
Kennydoc:

That account has only pro-Buhari and pro-APC tweets. How could they have decided to favour Atiku in the poll?
Honestly speaking, I believe something is amiss, but I can't figure it out.

Its not a genuine poll but a picture edited and pinned

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by Kennydoc(m): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
servercodes001:

Its not a genuine poll but a picture edited and pinned

My question is, why will a group that makes only pro-APC tweets photoshop a poll to favour Atiku?
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by servercodes001: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
famosh:

Don't mind them! What can be more real than a poll depicting Atiku would defeat Jibrin so bad that Atiku would get 98% of the total votes in 2019 with Jibrin having just 1% of the votes?
We PDP sycophants are smarter than them!

If 98+1=100 to you then It's clearly the reason you're supporting Atiku and pdp
Its populated by dull individuals like yourself
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by danuzochukwu: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
in as much as i fail to be carried away by this result as an atiku supporter because 70% of nigeria's real voters do not know what they call social media. I'm still very sure that atiku will win the 2019 general election convincely.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by famosh: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
servercodes001:

If 98+1=100 to you then It's clearly the reason you're supporting Atiku and pdp
Its populated by dull individuals like yourself
Chill man, I was only being sarcastic!
Only daft dunces like the PDP sycophants & IPIGs will believe an election poll that Atiku had 98% of the votes!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by servercodes001: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Kennydoc:

My question is, why will a group that makes only pro-APC tweets photoshop a poll to favour Atiku?

Its not owned by APC
It was created this November by the pdp
The logic is if they confuse people into believing they're really APC then people will think the poll is real
Reverse psychology

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by servercodes001: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
famosh:

Chill man, I was only being sarcastic!
Only daft dunces like the PDP sycophants & IPIGs will believe an election poll that Atiku had 98% of the votes!

LoooooL
I feel you
It pains me to see people fooled like this

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by berrystunn(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

Just last week, Saraki lost a seat in Kwara and was completely demystified.

Bauchi and of course Katsina went APC.

You still don't understand how election role..
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by berrystunn(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
magzey:

Hmmm don't take NW n NE for granted. Voters are for Buhari and APC .wake up from your dream land. grin

Tambuwal (Sokoto State) North-west;
Alhaji Ibrahim Dankwambo , NE

Both have massive followers

Go and confirm what they did for Buhari 2015.
When atiku pull 5 governors out from PDP to APC

That gave Buhari the power today.

Name 3 Buhari backup 2019.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by klimkid: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
Story, paid trolls and fake accounts.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by deomelo: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
berrystunn:

You still don't understand how election role..

Why not just educate us..
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by biztip: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
we all know buhari will lose

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ by IamAtikulate: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
servercodes001:
Lies

photoshop is real
You have 8% and you are still shouting sai baba. The curse thick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries / Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! / APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.