Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! (5064 Views)

Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates / Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants / APGA Disqualifies Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by oluagness(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2010
An average man can no longer go for a post. Useless people
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by Nymphnode(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2010
Maybe APGA should try thier luck in Osun/ Oyo with a lesser sign on fee. Alaba boys should go into politics, or what do you think? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by knice(m): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2010
A SHAME!! A SHAME!! A SHAME!! Don't we even have a revolutionary youths. Youths of this country don't talk and don't have a voice. 86% of these PDP architects are over 57 yrs of age.

FOR RECHARGE CARD MANUALS AND SOFTWARE TO START PRINTING FROM HOME/07033097160
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by slex(m): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2010
i weep for my beloved state OSUN. i tot this coming year election wld make my state have hope of it to becomelike lagos one day but, according to this i am seeing , no hope. I went to my state last weekend after over 20 yrs and no change only tarred roads.
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2010
slex:

i weep for my beloved state OSUN. i tot this coming year election wld make my state have hope of it to becomelike lagos one day but, according to this i am seeing , no hope. I went to my state last weekend after over 20 yrs and no change only tarred roads.
i grin grin grin una no go kill person with laff for hia grin grin grin grin
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by philip0906(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2010
slex:

*DEATH*
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by metalgong5(m): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2010
I really support this Osun PDP resolution. Most people might find it difficult to understand why Osun PDP took this decision, but they should have noticed that highest looters amongst Nigerian elected officials are the ones that were poor before their journey into Naija politics.
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by bidemi12(m): 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2010
All those suprised at this new twist raise your hands.
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by Beaf: 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2010
metal-gong:

I really support this Osun PDP resolution. Most people might find it difficult to understand why Osun PDP took this decision, but they should have noticed that highest looters amongst Nigerian elected officials are the ones that were poor before their journey into Naija politics.

Fail.
Tinubu was rich before politics. The Kalu's have always been stinking rich. . . I could go on and on.
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by Beaf: 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2010
bidemi12:

All those suprised at this new twist raise your hands.

Bro, have they freed you from Afghanistan? grin grin grin
Welcome back.
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by bidemi12(m): 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^^

Ol boy, e no easy. Na God save me. Come and see bullets whizzing on a daily basis. But my mental and physical training prevail. I arrive come see say una bondage never over. Na wa oh. God to go do something eventually. grin
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by metalgong5(m): 12:00am On Jul 28, 2010
^^^^^
O boy since U don finish ur Afgan tour, i suggest make u go join naija army.

Anyway, i thank God say u no return with Aka-iraq
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by bidemi12(m): 12:09am On Jul 28, 2010
^^^^

God forbid bad thing. Me join Nigeria Army. It's like saying "please relocate from heaven to hell". But i fit provide services as contractor. Nigerian army need serious upgrading. Both mental and physical, in fact in all aspects. grin
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by Beaf: 12:26am On Jul 28, 2010
bidemi12:

Ol boy, e no easy. Na God save me. Come and see bullets whizzing on a daily basis. But my mental and physical training prevail. I arrive come see say una bondage never over. Na wa oh. God to go do something eventually. grin

You no fit catch Bin Laden and you're talking about bullets whizzing!!! You no fit do as dem de do for film? grin
Abeg, throw one al-qaeda come, make we lynch am jare!
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by bidemi12(m): 12:29am On Jul 28, 2010
;d
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by bawomolo(m): 12:50am On Jul 28, 2010
Beaf:

You no fit catch Bin Laden and you're talking about bullets whizzing!!! You no fit do as dem de do for film? grin

how army cook go catch osama grin

i kid i kid
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by bidemi12(m): 12:58am On Jul 28, 2010
truth be told, in the united states army, be it cook, tailor, musician, plumber etc, you are a soldier first and foremost. You get the same training as infantry. grin
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by xreal: 4:54am On Jul 28, 2010
metal-gong:

Do your research weeeeeeeeeeeeeell.   Not naija.

Shame on Ijesha politicians, is this a good way to start fighting for their right?
despite the denials, election-bloodshed on the land.
No(n)sense.
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by Becomrich0: 5:01am On Jul 28, 2010
So you need 500 million. You dont , you need people vote. So PDP think position is for sale. Obama is not rich.

Obama only became president because he want change. Anyone who has 500 million naira in his account why should he want to be governor in the first place. To steal. Why do people think politics as a means to steal .

If we have a free and fair election. I would run and become president.

In every local govt of Nigeria. I can have my pictures made by people for free in less than 72 hours.

There is a NCCF member in every local govt of Nigeria. And I would have NCCF distribute in every local government by just asking them . In most local govt of Nigeria, there is a redeemed church. They would be ready to distribute my poster.
In most local govt of NIgeria, there is a CAC church, All their poster can have my poster for distribution within 72 hours.
There is CAPRO ready to go. Deeper life ready to go.
In every local govt and state, there is mostly celetial church all their pastor would have my poster ready to Go.

So can I still be president. I have just list just 4. I can have over 15 churches and other bodies ready to distribute my poster. If we have a free and justice system.
We can have the student union of every school.
We can have the labour union shut down the system in Nigeria. People want change. they are feel up.

Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by xreal: 5:12am On Jul 28, 2010
I loan you some money to top-up your account;
WHEN you win pay me with 1,000% interest  - shikenah!

Naija politics will forever be a 'DO or DIE' thing.
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by xreal: 5:33am On Jul 28, 2010
Becomrich0:

There is a NCCF members in every local govt of Nigeria. And I would have NCCF distribute in every local government by just asking them .

NCCF, U be corp member?
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by truly: 7:10am On Jul 28, 2010
Beaf:

please don't lynch the faraway al-Qaeda, please lynch the neighbourhood leeches looting our treasury
asking for N500m dep for governorship application
and how much for presidency?
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by truly: 7:21am On Jul 28, 2010
http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=18116:greed-threat-to-nigerias-survival-says-president&catid=1:national&Itemid=559

Greed, threat to Nigeria’s survival, says president

See typical posturing by a man who
has been a member of the most corrupt party in Nigeria since inception
is now the party's leader
is the husband of the person who in 2007 held the record of the “greediest person in Bayelsa State.”
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5565603-146/patience_we_are_watching.csp
wants to spend N9.5b (or is it now N16b) on a day's event
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by princekevo(m): 7:26am On Jul 28, 2010
PDP is the biggest Nigerian problem have today, they have turn Nigerian politice into a lucrative business. No wonder these governors will do everything to looth the state money dry. Someone who borrowed N500m for his campaign will do everything to get back his investment, interest and profit. Not that this money is actually used for proper campaign like they do in other places. Thesame theives within the PDP will share the money among themselves, while the constestant can get it back from the public money if he wins.
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by emmydee(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2010
This country is doomed for real.
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by kotons(m): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2010
what sort of nonsense are they talking about,so PDP is now steal money and you are the eligible candidate,this is wonderful!!!!
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 28, 2010
princekevo:

PDP is the biggest Nigerian problem have today, they have turn Nigerian politice into a lucrative business. No wonder these governors will do everything to looth the state money dry. Someone who borrowed N500m for his campaign will do everything to get back his investment, interest and profit. Not that this money is actually used for proper campaign like they do in other places. Thesame theives within the PDP will share the money among themselves, while the constestant can get it back from the public money if he wins.
the exact definition of PdP.lol
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by ud4u: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2010
Until monetized-electioneering is removed, Nigeria can never forge ahead in democracy.
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by lashane: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2010
i wonder ow much will then be looted after investing this horrendous amount!!!! our politics is so sobber,
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by Omokemesi(m): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2010
Previous Zoning Arrangement, present problem. Present 500 million naira Bank Arrangement, future palaver.
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by Abimbola29(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2010
corruption in the making.God fire them all
Re: Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! by haazybanj: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2010
i AM NOT SURPRISED AT ALL, DR DURO FAMOJURO IS A COUSIN TO HON GBENGA ONIGBOGI.HE HAS TO PAVE WAY FOR HIS COUSIN SINCE HE SEEMS TO BE THE RICHEST ASPIRANT FROM IJESALAND, THIS IS BULLSHIT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ribadu Pledges To Bring Accountability To Petroleum Sector / Lagos To Demolish Structures On Flood Plains / Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.