Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,937 members, 7,799,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Jege: False Prophesy As Seen Among Pastors, How It's Done! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jege: False Prophesy As Seen Among Pastors, How It's Done! (1156 Views)

Help! This Prophesy Won't Let Me Settle Down / Prophet Marcus K.O. Tibetan's Prophesy For 2018 / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jege: False Prophesy As Seen Among Pastors, How It's Done! by bunbit23: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Public Notice:
Greetings!
Our marine ritual comes up Saturday afo market day. Haven been informed about the necessary ritual materials to help exercise, we hereby ask you buy also a small open basket (from spiritual shop) to contain all the the items.
I can't guarantee to make the composition for the oncoming ritual guide. We look forward sending the guides on audio. To get them, you are to notify me (write me private requesting for the directives).
When you do, be inform that you are to snap your ritual materials. Should there be need for confirmation, you can easily upload the photos

This has to be done for success and progress of the house offering security to humanity against impostors/scammers/fraudsters.
Who reap where they do not sow!

I learnt good number of people are here @light house of wisdom not for knowledge of the unknown to promote their spiritual life (as it should be) but for knowledge to rob the ignorant.

To this kind of people, they aren't interested to join any ritual, their interest is to know how rituals are been performed to help their scam deal

In as much as I can't condemn you, but then, we have to prove to you that wisdom can't be mock. Mgada ga-ari ugwu mana nti ga-anu ya ife!

The worst are those who said they are pastors.
The rate this fraudulent Christian leaders are going with their followers call for alarm.

Nevertheless, time shall tell when you know that light House of wisdom is not where you gain knowledge for deception.

Its a child who don't know snakes that touches the tail
Re: Jege: False Prophesy As Seen Among Pastors, How It's Done! by bunbit23: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2018
Godspower:
The gods are truly wise

Paul:
Please who is the monitor

Ernest:
Iyke Chima Awuzie (Light and @Sir3_4Lancelot

Godspower:
Jerry:
Hello

Pls am in akwaibom

Were can I get all the ritual material sir?

Ikechukwu:
You may chat me up for help

Uju:
Good evening member what is the Yoruba name for ofor stick and where can I get it around island

IFY SIDNEY:
The worst are those who said they are pastors.
The rate this fraudulent Christian leaders are going with their followers call for alarm.
PASTORS ARE TERRIBLE WISE ONE THEY ARE DESPERATE FOR EVERYTHING A SERIOUS INCIDENCE HAPPENED AT MY LOCATION 99% of pastors are fake and ready to liquidate you in the name of profesy and miracle. If you permit me I will share my story

PASTORS ARE TERRIBLE WISE ONE THEY ARE DESPERATE FOR EVERYTHING A SERIOUS INCIDENCE HAPPENED AT MY LOCATION 99% of pastors are fake and ready to liquidate you in the name of profesy and miracle. If you permit me I will share my story

Odogwu Akataaka:
Share your story! You have my permit!!

Ike Lagos:
Go ahead

The GM have given permission

Emmanuel:
Pure Fake pastors ....light house of wisdom is safe for us ..where truth stand ..

Re: Jege: False Prophesy As Seen Among Pastors, How It's Done! by bunbit23: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2018
IFY SIDNEY:
My wife friend gave her a pastors number 2weeks ago and they where communicating

The pastor took her unaware for an unprepared visit to my house

Then getting to the house sent my wife downstairs to go and get something before they start prayer

The pastor inserted the charm behind our family to claim a miracle

My wife phoned me that there is a development at home but she suspect foul play to outsmart her

Pastor started demanding a white lamb to destroy the charm

My wife was soaked with fears and tears

She coughed out 25k to give the pastor to destroy charm after thorough negotiations

Please members be mindful of the pastors you meet they are all criminals and devil

I searched his name on Facebook I saw his pictures on pulpits preaching on Sunday

This is a very terrible incidence all in the name to extort money

My wife just 2weeks close to 60k in the hand of the man

Brainwashing her putting fear in her but the lesson learnt now

Let me stop here

Let's follow the light

Odogwu Akataaka:
We read your information but then I have to tell you that you don't do well at all

Why did you have to pour the charm salt

?

Hope he said its charm?

No doubt

As a member of light house of wisdom where knowledge rules, you are expected to be wise

Pick up your phone and call me.

Is it difficult?

I could have asked, guide you on how to collect the game without touching your hands on it.

When it get to me, by the time am done with the hands that performed the craft, it won't enter any cloth

He would then return for apology. This is where you stand to make demands to him.

If people are not teach best lesson of their life, they won't learn their lesons

They only succeed and go free meeting ofeke like them.

Anything charm or not charm, so far you caught the suspect, yours is to ask him or her if she is the right hand behind this scene

If she deny, don't bother yourself, put call on me

Why I can't tell you categorically what to do or how to pick up the game is for your security

This is why you have to call me first. Its when you call, upon angels guide, I would tell best method for your safety. Owing to what is involve

Don't engage anyone on talk talk

A wise man or woman don't talk where he is expected to take action
Re: Jege: False Prophesy As Seen Among Pastors, How It's Done! by bunbit23: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Let the victim and people do the talk for you

Call him. Bia Okeke, are you the one that drop this?

If he accept and said yes. Good! Different case!!

If he refuses, let him go saying "is alright, you can go". That's all I wanted to confirm from you

If he left, apply wisdom.

Do the necessary as guided

When a thief come to your place and as the gods may have it, you find their foot print on the earth

Oh oh yaa ooooo

Don't shout or make noise about it

Close your gate, look for nearby store and buy White handkerchief

Come back and collect the sands where the foot print

Put inside envelope and look next bus to Anambra.

I will be glad to receive it as a precious gift

(Rest is history)

Ignorant is why evil are in circulation

If you know what I know. We flight evil together. The society would become great again

O gwu ka o raa m n'olu - a word is enough for the wise

Emmanuel:
Exactly... we have GM i don't think we can be mugu again ...

I believe you GM

IFY SIDNEY:
GM when I got home I couldn't put myself together

It was one of the pastor that put salt on the charm

Honestly my mind wasn't together

Those pastor where desperate and ready for anything to cover up

They are not pastors but evil scammers

They have contacts everywhere

They know themselves they operates everywhere desperate to take what you have

I read into their eyes they have gone too far with the game and ready to keep any mouth shot not to expose them

They're blood demons

Let's just be careful

I believe it won't happen again

I have learnt from from you GM On the measures to be taken if such arises

Saturday was the most terrible day in my life

I wanted to call my family members to come and see what is going on but the pastors refused and was calming the situation all in the name of money

What I saw where terrorist not pastors and can turn to robbers overnight

THANK YOU GM FOR ENLIGHTENING ME TONIGHT

Aniebonam:
Thank you ify for sharing your story

Great thanks goes to our able GM isimmili Igbo nile ! The odogwuakataka of our time . Thanks again Grand Master your daughter is loyal

Adigom E:
Odogwuakataka I bu mmuo ka mmuo, in fact I never know the good thing I will use to qualify you. Isi mmiri igbo nine Igadika echi maka na echi adighi agwuagwu, I pray that gods and goddesses will continue to bless, guide, protect you also continue giving you more knowledge upon knowledge, more light to your path iseeeeeeee

Emmanuel:
GM i love you with life and soul i learn and believe ..sayNoTo Ofeke am out ooh

Re: Jege: False Prophesy As Seen Among Pastors, How It's Done! by bunbit23: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
IFY SIDNEY:
It was one of the pastor that put salt on the charm

Odogwu Akataaka:
Proving to you that it wasn't really a charm. It was their hand work.

They are together for it. That's how they move from house to house defrauding the ignorant their hard earned money.

I do say it, Christianity is a scam. It's he who is not inside that won't understand the game. In as much as am not here to expose them but then to tell the truth. Why must I stand against them? They have gods permit. The goddesses permit them as well. Do I need to fight them?
No!
O bu onye mmiri huru ukwu ya ka o na-eri - Its he whose river sees his leg that it drown.
I can only get my people informed about the evil they portrait (in the churches).

Good number of them you call man of God, Daddy and Mummy got started with tricks like the pastor (who came to your house) and have to advance on the course as day goes by

They are all same! All of them are into the game.
No one is different among them. This is why unity is far from their fold. They knows what others knew. As soon as you get to know what the master knew, he begins to fight you. Jealous!
Its then you have to decamp, opening your own church with a brand name.
Your success would call up envy. Both of you becomes enemies immediately. Telling you they aren't here for the services as acclaimed but for their selfish interest

Have you seen them in Assembly? If they are one for Christ as they claimed, why are they busy fighting one another? Why can't they be united as Christ is one with the father?
Re: Jege: False Prophesy As Seen Among Pastors, How It's Done! by bunbit23: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
Why can't Kumuyi and T.B.Joshua work together? Why can't Christ Oyaklome and Lazarus Muoka be friends, visiting one another church?

They call us heathens! Are we not doing better than them in unity and selfless services? Are we not working together?

How often do I encourage members of light house of wisdom to visit any spiritual home within their locality for spiritual services, irrespective where you are and who the spiritualist are?
Knowing a true spiritualist serves the spirits upon angels guide.

How many of our members have I sent to Nnewi and Nkpor for a ritual exercise?

Do I care if you come to our temple @Aguleri or not? Do I care if am the one that did the job or not?
Your happiness is our motto!!!!
This is what and how it should be!!!
Its written, we aren't serving ourselves but the spirits.
This is where the name "messenger" comes in.

These is pure spiritual services, how it should have been. Services which are out of selfishness

By their fruits, you shall know them. Their fruits proves they aren't serving the gods but themselves, they won't give other Churches good name except their own church

Why must it be so Christians?
Re: Jege: False Prophesy As Seen Among Pastors, How It's Done! by bunbit23: 3:55am On Nov 23, 2018
Good number of you have been misled with what you called prophesy!

I ask you to return!
There are more dip things than what you see.

Get knowledge and understanding.
Be wise!

Don't be deceived!!!

But then, the game continues hence it's what the people want. Our people would say, ife onye acho ka o fu - its what a man look after he sees!

That's just that!
Ignorant welcome all these. Otherwise you won't have been scammed by them. Will my wife get scam by a pastor? What about my children? Any of my son or daughter who gave one naira to a pastor tomorrow did that not because of the services but for assistance to humanity thus we were asked to give.

I brought up my children in the way of the truth. Made them know what they should know!

Because it's my duty (as a father)!

Parents owe their children the truth. This is why you must know the Truth to tell the truth. You can't give what you do not have

Know the truth, the truth you know shall set you free. Why?
Because truth is life - eziokwu bu ndu!

They aren't what people said they are otherwise Ejike Mbaka and Ebube Mmuo nso as Catholic ordain priest won't be enemies

What brought the enmity?
Envy!!!
Jealous!!!!

In the book of Galatians chapter 5, we read the fruits of the holy spirits

We read fruit's which the holy spirits does not bear which includes envy and jealousy

Those who envy another are not lead by the holy spirits

When someone is not led by the holy spirits how do you call him a prophet?

He is not!
Its holy spirits that gives power for vision and mysteries!

Because they have lost it all, they have to follow the other way round for continuity, because the mouth which have been eating can't stop eating.

Some of them truly started well but along the line they lost the Powers. For continuity, they have to sought the other way round. This is reasons for JEGE!

Do you know what is JEGE?

Have you heard about jege?

Its a league!

IFY SIDNEY:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH THE WISE ONE I HAVE LEARNT MY LESSONS
Re: Jege: False Prophesy As Seen Among Pastors, How It's Done! by bunbit23: 8:39am On Nov 23, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
They are pioneers promoting Christian pastor's

Those who do come and testify in the congregation saying I got healed from HIV while the pastor was doing this and that in the last crusade. They are the league! Ha bu umu oru - they are the pioneers

They are the ones he would call up from the congregation and start calling his house address, phone number, colour of your house and food you ate last night

Nwanne, ndi a bu ndi oru - it's a stage work

These aren't prophesy

They are doing all these so that the people get wow. A trend which promote their network

You don't need the rubbish! Don't be deceived!!!!

Emmanuel Enugu Ghana:
No more .....

Odogwu Akataaka:
Few has the Powers to see through the eyes of the gods. They aren't noise makers

You don't see them with magic thus they know what the sacrifices entails. It makes them meek and loyal, humbly and obedient

Nwanne anya na-afu uzo anaghi eti oke mkpu - the eyes that sees don't shout

Why shouting? Shouting for what? Why the noise? I tell you, if Christ had made so much noise as pastors are seen with today in Israel, the people could better stoned him!

Christ wasn't a noise maker!

He who work's with the holy spirits don't make noise and shout like a lunatic

Its a lunatic that shout

(shouting) is a sign or one of the obvious reason why people easily identify his insanity

Sane man don't shout in a congregation. Its not wisdom in disguise

A fool does!
Re: Jege: False Prophesy As Seen Among Pastors, How It's Done! by bunbit23: 8:40am On Nov 23, 2018
They have turned the gathering (church) to a theater house in the name of causing deliverance. Is not done that way!

There's no drama in the relam of the spirits. Therefore none that works with the holy spirits ought to act drama at a place of work/service

You have to be serious. Listen to the spirits as you talk and walk.

They are making caricature of themselves not the holy spirits thus the spirits can't be mocked

These i have seen among men and ask my people to make a difference.

If I don't teach and point fingers, you may not see and understand

IFY SIDNEY:
Those pastor where desperate and ready for anything to cover up

Odogwu Akataaka:
They can't cover the moon. They can't cover the sun, they can only cover the eyes of ofeke's

Don't be scared of fools. They get nothing if not the trick

If you catch them like a thief and handle them like an enemy you find out they are nothing but an ofeke

IFY SIDNEY:
They have contacts everywhere

Odogwu Akataaka:
Truly!
I have told you name of their club known as JEGE

If you need a mad man or woman, upon agreement you get supplied as many as you had wanted

Paul Offor:
I really love this one GM
(There's no drama in the relam of the spirits. Therefore none that works with the holy spirits who act drama at a place of work)

Odogwu Akataaka:
If you need to heal a blind man during crusade you get supplied as many as you wanted. Its a league!

If you can pay for the services, consider it done

These are tricks which makes the fool wow (seeing it)

They go on shouting he "Father This" and "Sister That" raised the dead in his crusade

Why are people still dyeing and he attends burial?

If he has the power for raising the dead why is it that people are dying even in his family and congregation?

Or the holy spirits just visited that day?

Look, a spiritualist is a spiritualist

This is why I asked you get spiritual connect

When you do, you find out more truth yourself. Holy spirits I know are true sayers. They don't keep secrets if you must enquire them. They have to tell you all you seek to know even more on things you never thought about. You need the angels!

Sprits can't be mocked
Re: Jege: False Prophesy As Seen Among Pastors, How It's Done! by bunbit23: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
I am a spiritualist, am proud to say it day and night. I know who I am. I am what I am

Emmanuel Enugu Ghana:
I believe ..our savour ..gods are wise ..

Odogwu Akataaka:
I am a wizard! I know my craft! This is witchcraft (for you)

Knowing my Craft makes me a different man among those who are yet to find their spiritual stand

How many times have I told you people that none was born to be poor?

How often do I say it on the forum?

This is the true information I know and can be proven

If you see the poor man who have been poor since birth now he is old and the whole world have concluded he can't be rich again in life

Bring him to me. If only he can afford to do what is asked of him today, tomorrow he becomes rich

Its guaranteed

Am I not saying this to the public?

Why do I have to say this?
Because its true!
Its the truth I know.
Because it's possible!
Knowledge brings about power for possibility
Knowledge makes it possible.
People are poor because they lack spiritual knowledge, courage and bravery.
Wherever you see a poor young man or old man today, poor young lady or old lady today: call him or her ofeke!

He is a subject of Coward. A cowardice!

Its only a Coward who suffers poverty. This is why the wise refer them as ofeke till the world end, they are known as ofeke

I have to say this proving how spirits work's using human

Not you do this ones and can't repeat it again

If you can call persons phone number and house address, whosoever you see, before delivering messages to him, call his phone number and house address

Let people know you with this. Not to Mr A and not to Mr B

Emmanuel Enugu Ghana:
Power i must be rich this time ..chia this group is making me feel rich

Odogwu Akataaka:
A walk with the spirits is not a dance in market square

Its not funny

No fun act

Why the fun?
What makes it fun?

Why do people have to belief these fools?

Why don't people read and think?

Why are animals better than some human being?

Animals knows its enemy

This is why a sheep can't draw closer to a leopard

This is why a leopard can't feel relaxed with a Python

Why do human created in the image of the gods and goddesses have to be a mock in the eyes of the creators?

I seek to know why?
Re: Jege: False Prophesy As Seen Among Pastors, How It's Done! by bunbit23: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
Its high time you open your eyes to see these people clear. Get knowledge and understanding

Some young fools who are at their mid twenties and thirties are leaving work for Tuesday and Wednesday prayer and counsel

Seeking for prophesy

Emmanuel Enugu Ghana:
Hahaha my GM you too much

Odogwu Akataaka:
Is that how you are going to get rich

Does Orji Uzor Kalu gained riches in the church?

Francis:
Oga please stop interrupting Gm na..allow him to finish

Odogwu Akataaka:
Who said Bill gate and Donald Trump became rich going to Church?

Why can't human be wise?

Know yourself and let the spirits help you in all endeavour

Stop claiming caterpillar and luxurious bus keys from the pastors at the pulpit, cars are not bought that way!

Holy spirit's don't move with car keys

They don't dash people car keys

Why must the fool (in disguise) ask you to come forward claiming a car keys out of 50 car keys he has at hand with the sum of 1000 naira or 5,000 naira and you belief it to be true?

Did your father said he bought one of his cars that way?

How many of your relatives got a car from that means?

Why do people fancy ignorant?

The spirits that would help you in life aren't far from you and in you. Its right inside you therefore don't seek him far away! Man know yourself.
Enough for deception. Enough!!!!

Get knowledge
Re: Jege: False Prophesy As Seen Among Pastors, How It's Done! by bunbit23: 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
There are secret knowledge which you required for life and growth in all endeavour. This knowledge is why we are here. We review them day after day. When you read, think and open yourself to understanding. Get understanding of how these things work. World is a field. This is why it's known as a mission world (mission field)

In a field, you are expected to practice your knowledge. This is why the wise goes with seeds for a reward

Using knowledge, you sow and expect good harvest

With knowledge you sow what you will reap

This is why the wise are happy leaving here on earth while the fools kept praying the most high to come and destroy the world so that they can go to heaven

Fools!!!!
Re: Jege: False Prophesy As Seen Among Pastors, How It's Done! by bunbit23: 7:40am On Nov 24, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
I laugh at ignorant

Ofeke ajo ka

Asking 'the most high' to destroy the beautiful earth which he took time and wisdom to form for many days is a mock to the gods

Such prayer don't exceed your roof

Its a beautiful world of the spirits and human

The world is beautiful!

What is more beautiful than the world?
Tell me!

Yet a fool kept wasting his time on foolish request in the belief he is praying. Ofeke ajo ka!

Ignorant is worst to happen to a human being

Say No To Ofeke!!!!!

What do you want to make your world work and get better for you?
Its found here on earth not in heaven!!!
Get knowledge!!!

Possibility for all things is why the gods have said it "DON'T WORK ALONE". Angels are here to make well things possible for the wise.

At this juncture, we call it a day.
May the gods and goddesses be with you in your going and coming.
May they hear us when we call.
May their presence never cease to shine on our path like a light.
Iseeee

Keep fit rituals
This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules.
The truth we know we make known to you.
We ask you to know the truth.
Its the truth you know that shall make you a different man/woman.
Shun ofeke maka na ofeke ajo ka!
Get knowledge and understanding.
In all your get,get wisdom.
Mmuo dike - spirits are most powerful.
More light to our paths as angels guide us all.
Iseeee
Re: Jege: False Prophesy As Seen Among Pastors, How It's Done! by bunbit23: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2018
Ndi:
Truth

Francis:
Isee

Ndi:
Iseeee

Paul Offor:
Iseeee

Alfred:
Iseeeeeeee

Adigom Chinonso E:
The powerful man of our generation isi mmiri igbo nine, I greet you sir

Agbo Charles:
Iseeeeeeooo

Ike Lagos:
How can I contact you for this my GM

Ikechukwu Awuzie:
Wow. I am moved

Iseeeee

Melvin Blink:
My the God's and goddess be praise

Alfred Looez:
Hello, I am Ade, I live in Lagos

Ernest Lagos:
Iseeeeeeee

There is no one who comes to this house today and is still foolish tomorrow that will not remain foolish forever.
May the most high, the gods and the goddess and our ancestors bless and keep our great grand master, Odogwuakataka.. Iseeeeee

Emmanuel Enugu Ghana:
Testemonies will sound soon ... let god and goddess keep us alive to testify ..even my children will never be an ofeke ... GM igadi ..Angel Guild

Jerry Sage Lagos:
Iseeee?

Anastecia Okpara:
Upon angel guide

Light house of wisdom has made my faith strong ,more light to our path

Stanley Eze:
Desmond Okonkwo:
Testemonies will sound soon ... let god and goddess keep us alive to testify ..even my children will never be an ofeke ... GM igadi ..Angel Guild
You're carried

More light to your path

Melvin Blink:
Iseeee

Victor Abuja Mtn:
The best thing that happen to me is be a spiritualist, thanks slot GM you make faith more stronger meeting you is a big to me.

Melvin Blink:
All things walk together for good to them that believe and perform the ritual that the God's and goddess has ordain us to do... More light to our part

Prince Daniel:
Iseeee

My GGM! Odogwuakataaka!!! Sir, I lack words to express my gratitude at what I'm learning. Please, GGM, which version of Bible do you recommend we read from like you do, sir?

This is deep...

Iseeee

Iseeee

The gods are truly wise. I'm happy about this

Odogwuakataaka!!!!

Odogwuakataaka!!!! I greet you with tears of joy.
Re: Jege: False Prophesy As Seen Among Pastors, How It's Done! by bunbit23: 5:05am On Nov 27, 2018
Prince Daniel:
Honestly, Odogwuakataaka, there's this peace, happiness, confidence, good feeling listening to your teachings, knowing you are always there to guide us. Infact, as I'm here at this hour reading your messages and guides, I lack words to express my gratitude and thanks to you, to the gods and goddesses, to my chi, to my ancestors, to the most high for directing me to this great forum. I must follow your guide and stand firmer than firm. Words are not enough to express my gratitude

Odogwuakataaka!!!! True mouthpiece of the gods and goddesses.

Odogwuakataaka!!! Your teachings are too deep and clear!!! One of the many thing I've come to realise is the eye opener about churches. I remember how I came to know this great house as I searched for truth. I remember the voice I heard in my heard and directed me to nairaland and then to this forum. I remember when I joined the WhatsApp. I remember my first phone call to Odogwuakataaka. Honestly since then, I've never regretted it. And it's been forward ever. What churches are doing these days, is terrible. I lost my first job cause of church. I lost even my struggle to advance my career in aviation cause of church and fake prophecy and fake sowing of seeds and all sorts of nonsense. I remember how many prayer nights, fasting, singing, sowing seeds I did and nothing happened. Rather, my savings was going down. Imagine if I had met Odogwuakataaka, nothing would have stopped me from succeeding in my pursuit. But I'm happy I'm here. The gods are truly wise. Gradually, I am gaining ground. Soon, I must overtake and dominate. My honest desire and prayer is that Odogwuakataaka, isi mmiri Igbo nile, the High Priest of Abrudeh City, should be my godfather, my guide, my counselor, my father both spiritually and physically always no matter what and may he live long and prosper. Iseeee

Deep truth

Iseeee

Iseeee
Re: Jege: False Prophesy As Seen Among Pastors, How It's Done! by bunbit23: 5:37am On Nov 27, 2018
AMBY CHUX:
THANK A LOT

Darlington Okey:
Happy birthday GM

Ernest Lagos:
You are welcome to Light House of Wisdom where knowledge rules

Do introduce yourself, tell us your name and your location and private chat me for the group's rules and regulations and guides

Darlington Okey:
I think i ve been in this group b4 ya. Last time i checked.

Ernest Lagos:
Before you say that this is not why we are here, do know that he is why we are here..........

LIGHT BEARERS IN THE HOUSE, I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT TODAY IS THE BIRTHDAY OF OUR GREAT GRAND MASTER, ODOGWUAKATAKA 1 OF OUR GENERATION AND GENERATIONS TO COME...

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU NNAM, THE WISE ONE, THE KINDHEARTED SPIRITS IN PERSON, ODOGWUAKATAKA, THE SPIRITS THAT MADE ME WISE BECAUSE I WAS VERY FOOLISH BEFORE.
I WAS VERY BLIND BEFORE BUT YOU OPENED MY EYES TO SEE AND ALSO TO SEE THINGS THAT MOUTH WOULD NOT SAY MAKA NA ONYE NA AFU UZO ANAYI EKWU OTUTU OKWU.

May the most high, the gods and the goddess, the water spirits and your ancestors bless and keep you..... Iseeeeeee

IFY SIDNEY:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY GGM ODOGWUAKATAKA 1 ISI MMIRI IGBO N'INE.
MAY THE GODS AND GODDESSES CONTINUE TO PROTECT AND BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
MORE GRACE TO YOU LIVE LONG AND AGE WITH GRACE.

Ernest Lagos:
Iseeeeeer

Frank Okonkwo Abuja:
Happy birthday sir, our great GGM Odogwuakataaka 1, isi mmiri igbonile, ozoigbondu may the gods and goddesses grant you long life and prosperity iseee!

Ndi:
Happy Birthday to you my Gm, Odogwu Akataka Isi Mmiri Igbo n'ine . May your days be long, may the gods and goddesses continue to bless you and yours.

Prince Daniel:
Iseeeeee

Chai! I am shouting in great joy! Happy birthday my GGM! Odogwuakataaka of our generation and generations to come! Isi mmiri Igbo nile!! High priest of Abrudeh City! The great mouthpiece of the gods and goddesses!!! I greet you, Sir! Wishing you more more long life and great prosperity!!! Iseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emmanuel Enugu Ghana:
Happy Birthday GM ..long life and Prosperity ... more years to come

Paul Offor:
Happy Birthday Gm, Odogwu Akataka, Isi Mmiri Igbo n'ine . May the gods, goddesses and our ancestor's continue to bless you for your good works to humanity. Iseeee

Emmanuel Enugu Ghana:
Wawoo me and GM have the same birthday date .. let the gods and goddes protect us more more years to come.. Angel guild

Enobasi:
Good morning the Wise One, I wish you Happy birthday, may the most high, the gods and goddess continue to grant you many many many more years so that you can father us longer. You are ONE in a million. Once again happy birth day Dady.
Re: Jege: False Prophesy As Seen Among Pastors, How It's Done! by bunbit23: 5:39am On Nov 27, 2018
Uju Aniebonam:
Happy birthday to the odogwuakataka of our time, our GM and isimmili Igbo nile, I gave adi ka echi nnam makana echi adi agwu agwu . May your days be long

De Economy:
From the very deep of my being. With happiness and great joy! I say Happy birthday my GGM! Odogwuakataaka of our generation. Isi mmiri Igbo nile!! High priest of Abrudeh City! The great mouthpiece of the gods and goddesses. I am wishing you long life and prosperity. Iseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alfred:
Wow, Happy birthday our great grand master and our spiritual father, may your blessings continue to multiply in the sands of time as, you continue to lead your children on the light, more years and many more happy returns Sir, so I mote it be, iseeeeeeeee

tochukwu ogbu:
Happy birthday Gm man of wisdom

Chimaije James:
Happy birthday to our Great Grand Master aka Odogwu Akataaka of our very lucky generation.
Isi mmiri Igbo Nile!!!!
May the Most High of our Infinite continue to bless u and fill u with more wisdom. I count myself very lucky to a part of this great forum created by u. Thank you very much Sir. The gods continue to bless and fill u with more wisdom for us Sir.
Happy birthday Sir.

Arabmoney-0:
Happy birthday to you the monitor

Dominic Adams:
Happy birthday sir,the one who shares the light to us and show us the right path, thanks for your teachings,more blessings

Francis:
Happy birthday to Isimmiri igbo nile, odogwu akataka of our time, The great marine priest of Omambala river...A great spirit in human form, from abrudeh city...afo ona atu ujo owe bulu uzo? Mba nu!! My Gm, May the gods and goddesses, May your ezumezu continue to give you long life , so that you can continue your service to humanity, to liberate more souls from the bondage of ignorance....Isee...As far as the earth is potent, so shall all our prayers and wishes be granted to you by the gods...Isee

Sellasie Accra:
Grandmaster happy earth day may your purpose on earth be fulfilled

Francis:
Our Gm is already living his purpose on earth, we are only asking for life that he may continue for a very long time

Ikechukwu Awuzie:
Happy Birthday to a kindhearted man. A man of deep wisdom and knowledge. The mouthpiece of the gods and goddesses yet humble.
I bless the womb that gave us this man. Odogwuakataka 1.
The Isi mmiri igbo nile. The high priest from Abrudeh City. May the gods and goddesses grant you more health, happiness and wisdom.
So I mote it.

Lilly Ama:
Happy birthday Odogwu Akaatakaa!! May you live long Sir

O F:
Happy birthday GM.

promise akpan:
Happy birthday sir

Uba Cynthia:
Happy birthday to you my able GM may the gods and goodess keep you safe for us

Onumara Chibueze:
Happy birthday to u our great mentor, may u live longer to celebrate many more yrs ahead of u sir, may d gods and goddess bless ur new age.

Diamond Diamond:
Happy prosperous birthday GM. Odogwu Akataaka, isi mmiri Igbo nile, I felicitate with you on this special day. May the most high God, the arch angels, the gods and goddesses continue to endow you with more wisdom and knowledge. So I mote it, iseeeee

Adigom Chinonso E:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ODOGWUAKATAKA ISI MMIRI IGBO NINE, WISH YOU MANY MORE YEARS AHEAD

Victor Akure:
Happy Birthday, Grandmaster. You are indeed a blessing to our time

Sir White:
Happy birthday to a kind-hearted man full of wisdom, knowledge and understanding of this earth and beyond.your sound interpretation of spiritual things and how you treat peoples problem's make me love you so much, thank you for educating and being our guide. May the gods and goddesses bless you, May the almighty protect and guide you. may you live like tomorrow. The Great mouthpieces of the gods, The Great Grandmaster of our time. The isimmiri Igbo nile once more i say happy birthday to my father.

Uzochukwuamaka:
Happy birthday! My spiritual father and mentor,
Isi Mmiri ji igbo dum!
The great priest of of our time!
The eye of the gods and goddesses!
The chief priest of Abrudeh City!
Onye isi nchu aja!
I wish you good health and many more happy
birthdays to come, May gods and goddesses give you the desires of your
heart! May their grace strengthen you as
you mark your birthday and as you celebrate
another year today, may the gods and goddesses and all the spirits
increase your wisdom.

Obiora Jerry:
Happy birthday Sir and many more year's ahead

Francis Ndukuba:
Happy birthday to a colossus, an epitome of the gods and goddeses on the earth plane, a great teacher and spiritual director, Nnamukwu may ur days be long iseeee. I am indeed fortunate and blessed to know you and tap from your wealth of divine wisdom and light. May the gods and goddeses be praised for adding one more year to you sir. Thank you for the priviledge to share from your priceless bounty of knowlegde and wisdom.

ONWE ITSUMA:
Happy Birth Day to you great one.May the Chukwu Okike Abiama,the gods and goddesses continue to bless and protect you always with longer life.Iseeee

AMBY CHUX:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Emeka:
Happy birthday to you Odogwuakataka1, ofu onye ana si unu abiala, Igirigi ogu, may you live to see your children children in good health, knowledge, wisdom and prosperity. Iseeeee...!!!

Angels guide

Okoye Anam Isele Azagba:
Happy birthday the gods goddess favorite age with grace. The gods and goddesses are strongly behinds you more light to your path

Promise Eric Lagos:
Happy birthday to you my GGM, wish you more of IMPONDERABLE years ahead

bush edwin:
Hpy birthday to u the Grt one
May u live long

Melvin Blink:
The greatest of all dibai the eyes and mouth piece of the God's and goddess., our honourable GGM. I pray to the God's and goddess to grant you many more years.
Iseeee..........
Happy birthday to you sir..

Yemi Kogi:
Happy birthday sir wishing you the best always

Nora Onyeachonam:
Happy birthday to u sir!! Long life n prosperity to u Sir.

Adomi Omoka:
Happy Birthday to my only GM .may the gods and goddess Grant you more wisdom. Happy birthday Sir

Ike Lagos:
Happy birthday GGM. More.light and.wisdom to.your path

Dante:
Happy birthday,and long life and prosperity to you sir

Henry Jos:
Wishing the able and capable Grand Master a blissful birthday, may the light of the Most High, the gods and goddesses, as well as all infinite possibilities continue shine on your path! Iseee

Angels guide!!
Re: Jege: False Prophesy As Seen Among Pastors, How It's Done! by vikithor(m): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2018
most of you that were raised from a Bible based home should not forget your Bible beliefs, the gospel of Jesus Christ is the only truth, the way n the life,real life is in the spirit ( in God) the flesh, the world, wealth is temporary, remember,your soul must be required for by God or the disguised gods in exchange for either eternal life or earthly life
I av Jesus Christ, I am content, lack of contentment makes you a prey
Re: Jege: False Prophesy As Seen Among Pastors, How It's Done! by ecstasy37(m): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
I have a question does high level of intelligent and good physical appearance have any relation with spirituality

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Who Claimed Covid-19 ‘hysteria’ Was Plot Against Trump Dies From Virus / The Real Meaning Of ' Jesus Christ Died On The Cross ' / Jimmy Odukoya: PFN And CAN Are In Serious Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.