Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses (9021 Views)

The ABC Way To Making Lots Of Money Online / Making Lots Of Money In A Telecommunication Business. / Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business (2) (3) (4)

Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by babaonpoint: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2018
Recently, we talked about different online businesses you can start with little money. We talked briefly about Creating Information Products. Information products come in different forms. EBook, Video Tutorials and even Webinars. These products are sort of like courses and you will be surprised how many people will be willing to pay to get access to your information.

It goes without saying that you already have a topic, idea or niche you will like to sell. Sharing your skills through online courses is one of the best ways to make some major bank right now. Enough talk, let dig in.

Research Your Competition and Audience
No matter how original you think your course idea is, someone out there has probably had a similar thought and may already have launched their course.

You can learn a lot from your competition. If you see someone with a course idea similar to yours, see how they break down their content. Maybe they offer a module you hadn’t thought of! And if you spot things that don’t work so well, you can avoid them in your own course.
More importantly, competition indicates there’s a market out there for that kind of course. If no one else is offering a course idea like yours, it could mean you’re the first to the market, or it could mean there’s no demand.

No course is universally appealing to everyone, and even if a large audience might potentially be interested in your course, you’ll have more success if you deliver a tailored message to a specific audience rather than creating a “one size fits all” course.
By narrowing your audience, you’re more likely to attract your ideal learner. Once you’ve identified who that learner is, find out how to address their needs and interests. You’re unlikely to attract adult learners by offering piano lessons in the middle of the afternoon on a weekday, but that may be perfect for kids just getting out of school.

Set up a website and email address for your course
If you want to sell online courses, you’re going to need a website. Fortunately, setting up a website on a platform such as WordPress is quick and efficient, and given the wide range of plugins available to course creators, doing so will save you a lot of headaches down the road

Begin marketing
Yep, that’s right. You should begin marketing your course right away. Start a blog, a podcast, a video series—whatever it takes to get the word out there. It will take time to grow interest, so it’s better to begin growing that audience now, rather than put in all the work to launch a course only to have it go nowhere for months.

Choose your delivery method
How are learners going to engage with your course content? Choosing the right Learning Management System (LMS) can make or break your course. Pick a system that lacks some of the functionality you need or doesn’t give you room to grow and it could limit your ability to deliver the best content.

To avoid this problem, start by identifying the key characteristics your LMS needs to have in order to fulfill your needs. Then eliminate any options that don’t meet those characteristics. Once you’ve settled on a shortlist, talk to the company and see if you can test or demo their service. Again, doing this early on in the process will help you understand what you can accomplish with your course, and it may give you ideas about how to better create course content.

Run a beta test.
When you are ready to launch your course (or a part of it), it’s time to start testing. This is where your marketing efforts will start to pay off. If you’ve been chronicling the development of your course and attracting interested learners along the way, by now you should have a list of people to contact to find beta testers.

Offer testers an incentive for trying out your course early, such as a few months of the course for free once it does launch or a downloadable ebook. They’re doing you a favour, so it’s only fair to compensate them for their time and effort (and doing so will build goodwill). Running the beta test itself is just like launching your course, only for a limited audience. Remember to leave a channel open for feedback from them. In fact, you should encourage feedbacks.

Set a price and launch your course.
Finally, you’re ready to go. By now you should have a good idea from your competition and your audience research of what a reasonable price for your course should be. All that’s left is to set the price and launch.

With your full course ready to go, now’s the time to start running some online ads. But don’t neglect your content marketing either. Keep building your audience, and over time, the investment you make in your content will pay off. if you will like a more detailed step by step guide to accomplishing this strategies please see the article source.

ARTICLE SOURCE.

Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by babaonpoint: 11:50am On Nov 22, 2018
Brossmafia:
Pls, how do I open clickbank account in Nigeria?

first and formost, it is important to note that clcikbank officially does not have Nigeria on its list of supported countries. but their is a way around it. you can register using a vpn. a vpn simply means a visual private network. it is a simple software that changes your location from Country A to any other country of your choice. lets say from Nigeria to uk. their are hundreds of paid and free vpns. some work and others don,t. a free vpn that currently work is the turbo vpn. if you will like a detailed step by step guide including how to get traffic and withdraw your earnings here in Nigeria please check here

Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by babaonpoint: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2018

Thanks for the info Jagaban. I have few questions for you and I'll be glad if you provide me with the appropriate answers. They are as follows;

1. What is the minimum and maximum number of products I can promote at a time?

2. Do I have to create a squeeze page for every product am promoting? If yes, where would they be re-directed to the moment someone opts-in?

3. Is it possible and advisable to promote different products from different niches at a time?

4. Is my landing page the same as my blog? If yes, can I do as above in question "3" on it?

5. Kindly clear my fear on these ones while I ruminate on the other areas I have questions.

Thank you.

1. for my affiliate marketing i mostly use clickbank and i promote not less than 5-10 different products at a time and i have never heard of any limitation to number of products you can promote.

2. yes. every new product you want to promote needs a unique squeeze page. the squeeze pages can be on a single domain and hosting. this is the reason why i advice buying general name domains instead of niche specific domains. e.g supercourses over looseweight dot com. the reason is that you want to promote many products on the same domain. it will not look wise to promote make money products on looseweight domain.

3. yes if you can handle it. no if you cant. i personally promote any product in most niches if i have an hungry traffic for it. but this does not in anyway mean that a person subscribe to my make money list and i will start sending him dog training promotions. i will never do that.

4. a landing page is the page you direct your visitors to. if i say a landing page in this context i basically mean a squeeze page. a squeeze page is a single page where you collect potential buyer email addresses. partly answered in 3 above

5. visitors to your squeeze page are potential buyers. if they optin to your list, they are interested and most likely willing to buy. after subscribing to your squeeze page they should be redirected to your hoplink. that is the product you are promoting using your unique hoplink. if they buy instantly fine, if they dont, you already have their mails and your mailing series will follow them up.

will you like to have a peep on how i made over N271,500 from affiliate marketing within just 5days? see it here

Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by Holiegrail2: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
Huncle. na wa for you ooo. only you na
-OP
-FTC
-STC.
Na so you want make we make the money online
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by Bizmagnet: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
Very medicinal info. Lolz.

Do you want quality blogs, websites or softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses?

WhatsApp me today on: 081 two three four 199 six seven
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by mixta140: 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by babaonpoint: 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
Holiegrail2:

space booker oyoyo.
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by Grupo(m): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
This thread is particularly interesting because the OP wants to sell you an eBook that teaches you how to make money selling ebooks.

Hahaha. The hustle is real.

Importexpert, if you like, make you no go find work.

Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by pauljumbo: 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
Great online course is the new gold
I just lunch a free online course school
https://turischool.com

Most of My student end up buying my scripts and guide
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by babaonpoint: 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
Grupo:
This thread is particularly interesting because the OP wants to sell you an eBook that teaches you how to make selling ebooks.

Hahaha. The hustle is real.

Importexpert, if you like, make you no go find work.

TheBillion2Team:

Thank you my Guy. They should tell how much they are making not essay writing.

i don't have to tell you how much i earn or send you a fake or phoshoped screen shot. below is a live login video recording of my clickbank account. if you are serious about learning, go here. if you need freebies lets hope they come with knowledge because most of the freebies are knowledge free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJXg1Ub_JjA
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by Greenishland(f): 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nice one
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by babaonpoint: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
mixta140:

welcome on board.
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by Holiegrail2: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
babaonpoint:

space booker oyoyo.
babaonpoint:

space booker oyoyo.
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by babaonpoint: 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
Holiegrail2:
Huncle. na wa for you ooo. only you na
-OP
-FTC
-STC.
Na so you want make we make the money online

don't worry bro. good things are coming your way.
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by babaonpoint: 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
Greenishland:
Nice one

thanks.
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by babaonpoint: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
Grupo:

You

unfortunately that is not a screenshot but a live video of my cb account. please shine your eyes bro.
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by IrokoOluwere: 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
Babaonpoint .
Oya . I’m ready to “make” money online . Where do I start from?
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by Grupo(m): 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
babaonpoint:

unfortunately that is not a screenshot but a live video of my cb account. please shine your eyes bro.

Whether live chat, screenshot or live video, all I'm saying is that it is fake. You have been parading same video since last year.

If I wanted to teach people how to make money online, I would show them fiverr dashboard displaying my November earnings. Also, I could show then my Amazon Kdp sales dashboard.

Now, I challenge you to show us a live video of your dashboard showing your October or November earnings.

Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by babaonpoint: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Babaonpoint .

their are many ways you can make money online. including but not limited to dropshipping, mini-importation, cpa, affiliate marketing, freelancing etc. i can help you get started with affiliate marketing and freelancing. just click any of the above links.
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by ngadaAwo: 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Babaonpoint .
oga i go unfollow you now

post on politics section angry
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by IrokoOluwere: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
ngadaAwo:
oga i go unfollow you now

post on politics section angry
Lmao .
Come closer let me tell you something.
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by babaonpoint: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Grupo:

Whether live chat, screenshot or live video, all I'm saying is that it is fake. You have been parading same video since last year.

If I wanted to teach people how to make money online, I would show them fiverr dashboard displaying my November earnings. Also, I could show then my Amazon Kdp sales dashboard.

Now, I challenge you to show us a live video of your dashboard showing your October or November earnings.

if i should show you that of november, what will you say? fake or you will agree? including the current time in a live video.
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by Grupo(m): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
babaonpoint:

if i should show you that of november, what will you say? fake or you will agree? including the current time in a live video.

Okay. If you show me a verifiable video of your November earnings, I will start vouching for you.
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by babaonpoint: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
Grupo:

Okay. If you show me a verifiable video of your November earnings, I will start vouching for you.

what do you mean by verifiable video? to give you my password? i also just checked your profile you have only one topic. you do not have much authority to vouch for anyone. just be patient by december i will upload newer videos of my account. if you are serious about vouching u can do it then.
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by Ayobami7(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
noted
Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by babaonpoint: 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ayobami7:
noted

Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by Grupo(m): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
babaonpoint:

what do you mean by verifiable video? to give you my password? i also just checked your profile you have only one topic. you do not have much authority to vouch for anyone. just be patient by december i will upload newer videos of my account. if you are serious about vouching u can do it then.

I don't have authority and I have never claimed to be an authority. However, I am not the one that has a very bad reputation on this platform to the extent of creating new moniker every other day and posting unverified claims.

Re: Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses by ngadaAwo: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Lmao .
Come closer let me tell you something.

Suppliers Of Ffb & Distributors Of Palm Oil Needed / How To Design A Blog Even If You Have No Experience For Free (video) / GTBank Made N165bn Profit In 2016 – Agbaje