Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level (86481 Views)

Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die / 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike / Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Samabu07(m): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2018
See the below pictures of how students can really go to cheat in an exam. Add yours is available add it as well.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Bizmagnet: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2018
Offshoot of laziness and theftology.

Do you want quality blogs, websites or softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses.

WhatsApp me today on: 081 two three four 199 six seven?

7 Likes

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Samabu07(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2018
More pix

******************Modified***********************

Buy dedicated proxies IP at affordable. Our proxies are Seo friendly, social media friendly etc.

7 Likes

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Samabu07(m): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2018
More pix loading.

8 Likes

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Samabu07(m): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2018
Add yours mate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 22, 2018
lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Chazzyboy: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2018
Oyibo sabi expo

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2018
grin

Amazing talents!

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Optionally(f): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2018
I know some people will cheat more than this and still failundecided

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Katier00(f): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
High definition expo. Just read your books, why go all through that stress

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Jay5mie: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
Katier00:

Sharap

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by punisha: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
shocked

Last one caught my attention.

Crooked Genius.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Moode(m): 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Damn that calculator own got me

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Lucifer66(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
Katier00:
Reading itself is stress.

31 Likes

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by itiswellandwell: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nigerians are still learners. China done advanced for examination cheating tey tey.

Customized atm card flash drives. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4861121/now-customize-atm-card-flash

6 Likes

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by jagabee: 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
talent at is peak

3 Likes

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Ayobami7(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
hehehe

1 Like

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by sirfemoz(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
The bottle water own is out of this world. Inventor of that is an alien.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by WhoBeThisMan: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
wow that calculator is very creative.

the creative power needed to think of that is enough to send man to the moon lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by cocoeva: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
this talent is real o

3 Likes

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by armadeo(m): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
Katier00:

When I was in school I saw my neighbour drafting chukuli as we called it back in the days. I saw the effort he put in to make the writing small and legible. How he folded the paper and I asked why don't you just read that shit up. It's a 28 page hand out. Double spaced for one semester how fucking lazy can you be.

He said I wouldn't understand.

Lol. I never did.

If it passes MCQ no 1 no 2 I no do.

P.s those water and orange drink guys are way ahead if thier time.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by taretoofine(m): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
chaii wish i still be student ooo ...that wicked Dr. Muzabule course for be hot A grin
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by encryptjay(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
You've got to fear the guy who came up with the last pic. Just use Pepsi design or any of these popular drinks on the right bottle and you're good to go grin

3 Likes

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by savetheworld: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
Congratulations to him!

In just 2 minutes, BELIEVE! First you gotta believe! Believe that you will win, believe all things will work together for your good, believe you are the head, believe that you are above always. Believe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGvoXvRq1_s
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Katier00(f): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lucifer66:

Reading itself is stress.
I agree with you but it gives rest of mind and body

3 Likes

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Katier00(f): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
armadeo:

When I was in school I saw my neighbour drafting chukuli as we called it back in the days. I saw the effort he put in to make the writing small and legible. How he folded the paper and I asked why don't you just read that shit up. It's a 28 page hand out. Double spaced for one semester how fucking lazy can you be.

He said I wouldn't understand.

Lol. I never did.

If it passes MCQ no 1 no 2 I no do.

P.s those water and orange drink guys are way ahead if thier time.
can you imagine ? What of the nails, how can you go through that stress

1 Like

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by VectorVee68(m): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Cheating_kee_u_dya. why not just dedicate your time and study hard instead of risking your admission.
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Uyi168: 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
Katier00:
at times the book nor dea enter head...

9 Likes

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by PrinceOgun: 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin grin grin

Omo see Talent ...... Well unto the money train

YOU CAN GO INTO BLOGGING , ITS A VERY LUCRATIVE BUSINESS IF YOU DO IT RIGHT JUST TRY AND INVEST IN BUYING PREMUIM THEMES AND PLUGINS !!

Also do not use nulled themes or free themes gotten of the internet or friends , your site would be hacked in the nearest future if you go down this road !

If you do not have money to buy it outrightly from the developers on themeforest , which sells between 49$ - 70$ (20k - 30k in nairia) You can buy it cheaply from resellers here , click the link below >>>>>
https://www.nairaland.com/4549690/banger-buy-premium-wordpress-themes
<<<<<<

More funds in your Aza as you reep the benefits on this selfmade journey of blogging!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks / See The Five Largest Universities In Nigeria / 2016/2017 Complete WAEC Time Table Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.