Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level (86475 Views)

Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die / 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike / Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by sparkle6(m): 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
Men that babe wey write am for bra na bad girl. grin
How come these guys dont win China got talent?
*Meanwhile*
APC's foolishness is on Google Play.
And their gullible followers are downloading it for free. grin

1 Like

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by calddon(m): 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
All of them, girls grin
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by oxbowlake: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
Book wey no enter head go enter exam hall lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lazy youths cry

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Deltatoto: 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
Katier00:
can you imagine ? What of the nails, how can you go through that stress
how are you
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Israeludoudo(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
By Posting This , I Think You People Are Trying To Promote This expo. People Will Gain More Knowledge On How To Do It . It Is Very Bad To Post This

1 Like

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by AmazingELixir: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
shocked

What is Nigerian flag doing on the pix with the pen bullet...??
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by condralbedez: 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
What is d moral lesson of this post N/L?
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
See customers grin

1 Like

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by selectedhero(m): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
That was how Lai Mohammed started

1 Like

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by SIRTee15: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Samabu07:
More pix
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by dhensity: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Thanks a lot I have surely gotten inspiration from this , especially that drink tactics, using it in my next exams. No time to burn the midnight candle when I can be reading gossips on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by proudkafir: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
I know the question I'm about to ask is not related to the topic at hand, but I need an advice. What course can someone study with this result..
Maths b3
English b2
Account b2
Economics b3
Literature d7
Commerce d7
Crs a1
Government c5
Biology e...
Please any advice?
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Misuse of time & talentstongue
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Enemyofpeace: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Rubbish. This is nothing compare to what I do during exams,na textbooks me I dey carry do exams

2 Likes

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Enemyofpeace: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
proudkafir:
I know the question I'm about to ask is not related to the topic at hand, but I need an advice. What course can someone study with this result..
Maths b3
English b2
Account b2
Economics b3
Literature d7
Commerce d7
Crs a1
Government c5
Biology e...
Please any advice?
Islamic religious study

1 Like

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
Jay5mie:

Sharap
An example of expo lordsss
Dull brain cheesy
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by nextstep(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
All this effort put into cheating... if only they'd spent half as much time and effort on trying to understand the material... grin
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by SyndyB(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
The time they used in doing all these nonsense would have been enough to read and comprehend.
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by bestpunterever: 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
Book wey no enter head go enter exam hall.

4 Likes

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Divay22(f): 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
Book way no wan enter head go follow enter exam hall grin grin
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by lonelydora: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
This reminds me of a classmate we nicknamed 'infinite busbar'.

No matter the number of times invigilators catch him, he will always brings out more. If you like naked him, there are more somewhere in his body

1 Like

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
Na who no read carry expo they easy to catch pass. When u read you don't carry expo you carry point blasters. You don't even need to look am for to long before your brain pick.

1 Like

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by eyinjuege: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
You mean Nigerian students are learners shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Viiictor10(m): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
one of my class mate did something back then,
he cut the colar of his trouser at the tip near the button from the inside put the paper inside and tighten his belt,that was pure genius

1 Like

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by chukwudiology(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
Omg, ppl can bonb... See shukuli..
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by papadoculus(m): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
And one idiot said Nigerians r smarter than d whites
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by dingbang(m): 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
The calculator own is maddest!
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by Bamz(m): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
How is this not witchcraft? shocked grin
Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by MycroftHolmes: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
wow that calculator is very creative.

the creative power needed to think of that is enough to send man to the moon lol
grin

this got me

1 Like

Re: Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level by sweetilicious(f): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
Chazzyboy:
Oyibo sabi expo
Am surprised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Five Largest Universities In Nigeria / 2016/2017 Complete WAEC Time Table Now Available / Teacher At Best Schools, Abuja Beats, Flogs, Slaps Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.