Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor (3012 Views)

'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin / Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam / Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by fahren(m): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2018
This letter was written by the federal minstry of education to the borno state government advising the state to relocate students from Boko Haram flashpoints to safe location for the purpose of WAEC and NECO examinations but the state government ignored the advice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by atiku4President(m): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2018
Don't mind those people. They knew what they were doing. Their aim was to rubbish GEJ' government.and kick him out og goverent. They did! And the consequences will live with them forever.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by gurunlocker: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2018
This is the letter I was talking about....

They were actually informed about the impeding attack. But since they have their plan sealed by making sure the girls were taken so they can frustrate last administration, they didn't bother to act on the intelligence report sent to them.

But unsurprisingly, Buhari became the president and the girls were being released in batch since they know those who held them initially.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by Born2Breed(f): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2018
We all know the borno state government planned it all. The Principal of the school is now a commissioner

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by Racoon(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2018
The conspiracy is still being unravelled.Karma is really serving them well.The way this "Chibok issue" was started & now being forcefully buried convinced me it's a grand scam until QED.Consider the following facts:

-1).The controversy surrounding writing the exam in Maiduguri against WAEC advise.
-2).The controversy about the actual no.of students that were due to sit for the examination.

-3).Why was the GSS Chibok principal & her daughter due to write the said Physics exam the next day not within the premises of the school on the night of the kidnap?(Recall the said principal have now been rewarded with a commissioner appointment by the Borno State Government).

-4).Why did the state governor-Kassim Shettima failed to immediately inform the then president Jonathan of the development?

Only for him to later grant a belated press interview sometime back to say he was expecting the C-in-C to rather called him & brief him of something that happened in his own domain. Can he confidently say this is the action he would have taken if his daughter was a victim?  

-5).And now the big question-how can these insurgents comfortably move a convoy of over 200 school girls without any detection by any civilian or military personnel considering the tight security present in Borno State then?

-6).Why did the APC then played so much politics with this controversial issue when they knew they lack good intelligence on how to resolve the enigma?

-7).Why did the BBOG group suddenly went cold at the outset of this government but later started belated "shows" after public outcry against their hypocrisy?

Miss Hadiza have now deserted the group to sit cooly as the MD NPA.Meaning she has accepted political benefits in lieu of the so called missing girls as it's strongly believed she would never have given it a thought as a mother if her child was involved.

Recalled Former senator Jummai Alhassan(Mama Taraba) was threatening to expose El Rufai role in the entire saga until she was coerced to keep quiet.
Infact there are more questions than answers as far as this Chibok Scam is concerned.Well karma is already telling on them all.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by Fierce11: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2018
It is obvious that it was (and still is..) politically inclined..
I wrote the above in a previous post.
The abduction rendered GEJs administration almost useless.. Just like the "gunmen from another country" killed citizens of Benue and rendered Ortom's governorship useless.
It's all political.
It opens doors for new power holders and also opens the gate of laundering, embezzling and looting the resources that would have been "used" in curbing and controlling the problems caused by some politicians and elites.. *spits.
-3).Why was the GSS Chibok principal & her daughter due to write the said Physics exam the next day not within the premises of the school on the night of the kidnap?(Recall the said principal have now been rewarded with a commissioner appointment by the Borno State Government).
-5).And now the big question-how can these insurgents comfortably move a convoy of over 200 school girls without any detection by any civilian or military personnel considering the tight security present in Borno State then?

I asked these same questions too. Racoon, you are too wise.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by fahren(m): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2018
My point exactly
atiku4President:
Don't mind those people. They knew what they were doing. Their aim was to rubbish GEJ' government.and kick him out og goverent. They did! And the consequences will live with them forever.

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by seunmsg(m): 11:30am On Nov 22, 2018
This letter proves nothing. Jonathan set up a fact finding committee to look into the circumstances surrounding the abduction of the chibok girls. The committee submitted its report to him since 2014 and he has refused to make it public. He wrote a book to rant about almost everybody but refused to say anything about the outcome of his own findings. If you are sincere, tell your buffoon hero to release the findings of that committee instead of trying to fly a conspiracy theory that cant fly outside the wailers/ipob cycle.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by gurunlocker: 11:57am On Nov 22, 2018
seunmsg:
This letter proves nothing. Jonathan set up a fact finding committee to look into the circumstances surrounding the abduction of the chibok girls. The committee submitted its report to him since 2014 and he has refused to make it public. He wrote a book to rant about almost everybody but refused to say anything about the outcome of his own findings. If you are sincere, tell your buffoon hero to release the findings of that committee instead of trying to fly a conspiracy theory that cant fly outside the wailers/ipob cycle.

was the school warned or not? even if report were to be released, you will still have something to say.

13 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by TheFreeOne: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2018
Only simpletons and zombies believed a Boko haram apologist who decided to dash his own citizens to terrorists for political gain.

With the numbers of years their region has been in power what genuine development have they offered their people aside continuous growing of religious extremism to maintain their power grabs?

Bunch of selfish, shameless entities who would not grow nor allow other regions develop or be free.

9 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by TheFreeOne: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
seunmsg:

Whenever I read posts like this one I feel sad that some southerners still allowed themselves to be fooled and that is why the country is in a mess.

And for a fellow Yoruba man to say this makes me doubt your education/intelligence despite the evidence against the governor you are still talking bullcrap.

SMH

16 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by Gandollar(f): 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
atiku4President:
I swear down mehn, it will live with them for ever!

The elites are free to remain in Abuja and kaduna and Lagos but their home country has been ravaged beyond repair!

6 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by FarahAideed: 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
If you know the amount of scheming and evil lurking inside the heart of shetimma you will know he is culpable , The truth remains that APC are 100% culpable in the Abduction of those girls and today APC are the primary funders of Boko Haram through very generous ransome payments

9 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by Gandollar(f): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
seunmsg:
This is not a case of you are right and I'm wrong. Lair Mohammed was in my office sometime in 2013 and I took him up on some actions of his opposition party. I was surprised at his response. It's all politics he said!
The case is, who is suffering and who's the worst hit by BH?? Same northerners.

7 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by nnachukz(m): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
What we have now is an administration purchased with blood of the innocent citizens, that is why no meaningful progress can be made. These are heartless men who exchanged blood for power.
Just like the Kano State DPO then, now promoted to a transmitter position to start transmitting transmission for a job well done over the 2million votes and the concealment act that happened afterward. These men are deadly wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by seunmsg(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
gurunlocker:

was the school warned or not? even if report were to be released, you will still have something to say.

There is no harm in releasing the fact finding report and satisfying the curiosity of some of us. The fact finding committee was set up by Jonathan and not Shettima or Buhari or any opposition figure, he should make the report available and let the world know what truly happened and the role each and everyone that was involved played. For a president who wrote a book to blame everybody except himself for his failures, this should not be too much to ask for.

TheFreeOne:

Whenever I read posts like this one I feel sad that some southerners still allowed themselves to be fooled and that is why the country is in a mess.

And for a fellow Yoruba man to say this makes me doubt your education/intelligence despite the evidence against the governor you are still talking bullcrap.

SMH

The only people who got fooled are wailers like you who still think Jonathan should have been allowed to continue despite the massive looting of resources that belongs to you and me. You should feel sad for yourself for still thinking at this stage that Chibok girls kidnapping was a scam perpetuated by some politicians. I cant even blame you much since your buffoon hero still believes boko haram was created by northerners to impose a muslim president.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by Sirjamo: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
TheFreeOne:

SMH
What's bullcrap here? Jonathan set up the committee, let him release the report and leave us to judge the matter.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by TheFreeOne: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
seunmsg:

There is no harm in releasing the fact finding report and satisfying the curiosity of some of us. The fact finding committee was set up by Jonathan and not Shettima or Buhari or any opposition figure, he should make the report available and let the world know what truly happened and the role each and everyone that was involved played. For a president who wrote a book to blame everybody except himself for his failures, this should not be too much to ask for.

The only people who got fooled are wailers like you who still think Jonathan should have been allowed to continue despite the massive looting of resources that belongs to you and me. You should feel sad for yourself for still thinking at this stage that Chibok girls kidnapping was a scam perpetuated by some politicians. I cant even blame you much since your buffoon hero still believes boko haram was created by northerners to impose a muslim president.

Look no further than APC/Buhari in when talking of blame games and corruption cos those are masters in the art.

And BH attacks was used as a campaign strategy against the last administration and buhari once said a fight against Boko haram is a fight against the north except you've got short memory to remember.

Unfortunately guys like you owes your allegiance to politics, religious beliefs and selfish interests than the overall wellbeing of Nigerians and a just, fair and equitable society for all.

7 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by deji68: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
shocked shocked so he should make gov papers public even when he is no longer in gov
seunmsg:

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by bilulu(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
seunmsg:
Don't you think a simple adherence would have prevented so many things? Why conduct the exams in that area when authorities said it was not safe? Anyway the devil cannot repent so there is no need preaching to the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by bilulu(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
Sirjamo:
What's bullcrap here? Jonathan set up the committee, let him release the report and leave us to judge the matter.
Don't you think this government should release it cuz GEJ is nolonger there

4 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
Chibok saga was a conspiracy by Northern leaders to take back power, even a daft knows this.

They took advantage of Boko Haram to achieve their aim.

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by fykes(m): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
seunmsg:

For all the massive looting you folks talk about... Our economy was good. There were jobs and dollar was 143Naira. Fuel was 96naira. Everybody fed fine... A bag of rice was 8k.
So what happened..
APC ain't looting and jobs are lost. Prices are sky high. Life in Nigeria is worst than Libya.
Shame on ur inability to think

4 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by docadams: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hmnmm

The accusation that PDP has nothing upstair is being repeatedly proved to be so true. The supporters are worse. may be because their interest in the party does not go beyond the monthly stipend.

In 2014, PDP said Chibok girls kidnap was a lie, a false alarm by the opposition.

Just recently, GEJ said the Chibok girls saga was used to unseat him from power.

And here, same PDP now exhumes a letter which shows that GEJ government had prior information of the Chibok girls kidnap. Apart from giving a mere directive, no conscious effort was made to avert the catastrophe. No problem.

On election day people will surely remember those who abandoned them in their time of need
Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by Thuglife3: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
shame shame shame

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by Thuglife3: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
What a pity... and the saddest thing is that some people laughed at mama Peace when she said "there is God" ooo. its a shame we are in the same country with animals like Shettima... and only animals become governors in northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by Festy4u(m): 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
fykes:

For all the massive looting you folks talk about... Our economy was good. There were jobs and dollar was 143Naira. Fuel was 96naira. Everybody fed fine... A bag of rice was 8k.
So what happened..
APC ain't looting and jobs are lost. Prices are sky high. Life in Nigeria is worst than Libya.
Shame on ur inability to think

My brother,.....they won't understand what you are saying.

These ones,........are zomboid species. A specie programmed by a master who pays them to go against their conscience! undecided
Re: Chibok Girls Abduction: The Letter That Implicated Borno State Governor by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
#shithole

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Happening Now!! Police Men Burnt Alive In Police Station At Oyigbo Protes / Fulani Herdsmen Are Harassing Me Again; Nairalanders HELP! (See His Pictures) / 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.