Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,803,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

40 Percent Of My Appointments Would Go To Youths - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Percent Of My Appointments Would Go To Youths - Atiku (248 Views)

2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku / Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 / I Have Been Fair In My Appointments- President Buhari Tells Igbo Leaders (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

40 Percent Of My Appointments Would Go To Youths - Atiku by udilaw: 11:22am On Nov 22, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the 2019 election presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has disclosed that if elected, 70% of his appointments would go to youths and women.

He stated this on Wednesday in Yola while addressing a group of youths who organised a solidarity rally to endorse his candidature.

Abubakar said 40 percent of appointments would go to youths, while 30 percent would go to women.

He pointed out that “The remaining 30 percent will be managed by the elderly,”

While pleading with the youths to vote for PDP for better life, the former vice president noted that their votes were vital for his victory as they constituted about 70% of the nation’s voting population.

https://www.infomaza.com/my-appointments-would-go-to-youths
Re: 40 Percent Of My Appointments Would Go To Youths - Atiku by oyebanji44: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2018
Atiku stops all these nonsense..travel to America first be4 campaigning.thief no get two names .thief na thief

(1) (Reply)

Group Dismisses APGA Over Anambra Speaker’s Impeachment / Kano Will Give Buhari 5m Votes - Ganduje / I Regret Ever Joining APC – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.