Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

False Prophets/Pastors Described: Easy Identification Is Possible. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / False Prophets/Pastors Described: Easy Identification Is Possible. (650 Views)

Message To All The Prophets, Pastors And Christians / T.B. Joshua’s Isreal Visit Described As Huge Success / Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

False Prophets/Pastors Described: Easy Identification Is Possible. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
There is no long story....

False prophets/Pastors are in categories. Some are easily identified... While some are not.

Regardless of whatever category you meet, CAREFULLY note the following..

"Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them"

Division, offences and Contrary doctrine....

18 " For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; "

Did you see that?

THEY SERVE THEIR OWN BELLY.....food, money....

and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Interesting...

They deceive the simple by GOOD WORKS AND FAIR SPEECHES....

If they don't do good works, how will they deceive the elect as warned by Jesus?

Fair speeches is telling people what they want to hear....Not what God is telling them...

" They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly,

saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace."

Did you see that? Instead of telling the thieves that there is danger,..

They say...Peace Peace when there is no peace.

Summary so far...

1. Contrary doctrine
2. Division
3. Money is priority.
4. They do good works
5. Fair speeches.

We shall continue....
Re: False Prophets/Pastors Described: Easy Identification Is Possible. by Chiprince007(m): 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
The question now is how will a lot of Nigerians know false doctrine since that's what many church foundations were built on
Re: False Prophets/Pastors Described: Easy Identification Is Possible. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
Chiprince007:
The question now is how will a lot of Nigerians know false doctrine since that's what many church foundations were built on

Good question.

I will answer the question using the Standard of God

ANY......Let me Repeat that ...ANY DOCTRINE that is not FOUND in the BIBLE IS OF MAN.

Note that I didn't completely say that it is of the devil...

Why?

Some doctrines are not of the devil...they are established by man JUST FOR ORDERLINESS.

and to avoid problems....

But ANYONE THAT GOES AGAINST GOD'S WORD....

IS COMPLETELY OF THE DEVIL.....

Regardless of who establish it.
Re: False Prophets/Pastors Described: Easy Identification Is Possible. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
By their FRUITS you will KNOW THEM.

GOOD WORKS IS NOT FRUITS..... Giving money to the poor and less privileged, building schools, etc is not a guarantee

Fruits are best accessed when you go closer to the tree and atimes TASTE THE FRUIT TO ACTUALLY KNOW ITS NATURE....

Good works are done on the outside.....

Going closer to a pastor will tell u exactly who he is...

If he is of the flesh, he will manifest..

------------
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before,

as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

If he is of the spirit of God, he will manifest the fruit of the spirit....
" But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,"
Re: False Prophets/Pastors Described: Easy Identification Is Possible. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
From my first post, we have 5 points already...

Now, from the above post,

6. Fruits.
Re: False Prophets/Pastors Described: Easy Identification Is Possible. by Chiprince007(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Good question.

I will answer the question using the Standard of God

ANY......Let me Repeat that ...ANY DOCTRINE that is not FOUND in the BIBLE IS OF MAN.

Note that I didn't completely say that it is of the devil...

Why?

Some doctrines are not of the devil...they are established by man JUST FOR ORDERLINESS.

and to avoid problems....

But ANYONE THAT GOES AGAINST GOD'S WORD....

IS COMPLETELY OF THE DEVIL.....

Regardless of who establish it.
Bro the issue here is that they have scriptural back up for their doctrines. But if you take a closer look, you'll discover that they picked those scriptures out of context, while others is just from one singular portion of the scriptures. In the mouth of two or three witnesses, the truth is established.
Re: False Prophets/Pastors Described: Easy Identification Is Possible. by Originakalokalo(m): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
Chiprince007:

Bro the issue here is that they have scriptural back up for their doctrines. But if you take a closer look, you'll discover that they picked those scriptures out of context, while others is just from one singular portion of the scriptures. In the mouth of two or three witnesses, the truth is established.

The case of using the scriptures out of context is what I call

HALF TRUTH SCHEME.

It is difficult to detect those ones that use this method...

Because that it the way of the devil himself...

He quotes the scriptures out of context...

However, there is a way to know this people,

Focus on the interpretation they give the particular verse in question,

Then search the Bible for backup. If you can't find a support in theme or conclusion,

Throw the interpretation away..
Re: False Prophets/Pastors Described: Easy Identification Is Possible. by Originakalokalo(m): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
Let me give you an example...

You got married when you didn't know Jesus. You didn't ask God for direction and there is trouble in your home...

A man of God then told you to divorce your wife, after two or three children, because the marriage is not the will if God....

Yes, the marriage might not be the will of God...True.
Because you didn't ask God...

But divorce is out of context of the scriptures...

That makes his prophecy half truth....

He could have counsel you on what to do and ask you to pray for God's mercy...

By his mercy, the marriage becomes a permissive will of God and he will straightene it up.

Who told you that a marriage that is sanctioned by God from the get go will not have issues?

Half truth is everywhere...

Fake pastors and prophets cash in on one thing. .

Children of God are lazy to read the Bible and know what it says in and out..

Instead, they are watching Africa Magic and Supersport...they depend only on what they hear every Sunday.

God help us all.
Re: False Prophets/Pastors Described: Easy Identification Is Possible. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:22am On Nov 23, 2018
Some fake pastors are so hidden that you need a spirit of discernment to see through them..

God will always expose all of them.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: False Prophets/Pastors Described: Easy Identification Is Possible. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2018
Beware....Many of them are wolves in sheep clothing..

They are demonic and lairs.

Study the word of God.... It helps to expose them.

1 Like

Re: False Prophets/Pastors Described: Easy Identification Is Possible. by Originakalokalo(m): 5:22am On Dec 02, 2018
Study the word of God as a Christian... It will help you to identity the Wolves even though they appear in sheep clothing. .

1 Like

Re: False Prophets/Pastors Described: Easy Identification Is Possible. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
Touching a woman's breast all in the name of deliverance is a No-No.

If you are equipped with the word of God,

You will see this things clearly..
Re: False Prophets/Pastors Described: Easy Identification Is Possible. by Originakalokalo(m): 4:49am On Dec 16, 2018
Do not be trapped by a false prophet.

Study the word of God to know the mind of God.
Re: False Prophets/Pastors Described: Easy Identification Is Possible. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
This is the time of the end of the world.

Beware of false prophets and teachers.
Re: False Prophets/Pastors Described: Easy Identification Is Possible. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2019
Read and understand the word.... This way, you will not fall into the hands of the deceptive ones.
Re: False Prophets/Pastors Described: Easy Identification Is Possible. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:29am On Jun 15, 2019
Watch.

(1) (Reply)

Egyptian President Builds Huge Church For Christians / Jehovah's Witnesses Update The Two Witness Rule On Child Molestation Cases / Perplexing culpability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.