Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

If You Wet On Your Friends Guest Bed At Night What Will You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Wet On Your Friends Guest Bed At Night What Will You Do? (1787 Views)

A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) / Have You Ever Had To Pee So Bad You Wet Yourself? / How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Wet On Your Friends Guest Bed At Night What Will You Do? by visionsen(m): 9:00am On Jul 27, 2010
It happend real, as a guest to one of my friend last night, .We finished a good dinner and washed it down with a cool water melon. We went to bed (different rooms )and to my suprise,the wet bed woke me up. And l am the only one there, to avoid the embarrassment l had to do everything to clean up before he wake's up. The clean up wasn't 100% though. lf he finds out and ask should l own up or deny ?
Re: If You Wet On Your Friends Guest Bed At Night What Will You Do? by ThePath: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2010
lemme advice u on something simple to do next time (wishing there is none anyway). just turn over the mattress, and make the bed again. if there is a fan or coolant, switch to the highest and endure the cold,
Re: If You Wet On Your Friends Guest Bed At Night What Will You Do? by visionsen(m): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2010
I pray it never happen again
Re: If You Wet On Your Friends Guest Bed At Night What Will You Do? by Acidosis(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2010
lmao
Re: If You Wet On Your Friends Guest Bed At Night What Will You Do? by blacksta(m): 11:01am On Jul 27, 2010
Who starts all these dumb thread
Re: If You Wet On Your Friends Guest Bed At Night What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2010
Lol
funny!!
You must have had a dream of 'visiting the toilet'

Incase it turns out too late to try any 'quick drying' method, just get an empty bowl into that room and PRETEND you spilled water over the bed by mistake while trying to soak your feet or something.,.but pray the smell dosn't give you away though lol

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Mail And Chat By Yahoo To Be Disconnected On 9th March / Post Office That Controls Mowe Area, Ogun State / How Can I Spend This Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.