Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Trust You, Trust Me (part 2)- Self Trust - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Trust You, Trust Me (part 2)- Self Trust (423 Views)

Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sells Coffin? / Joke: Trust Me / When Your People Don't Trust You With Their Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trust You, Trust Me (part 2)- Self Trust by Jtownonline: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
"I do not think I can do this", "I do not see myself getting this done", "I think you should choose someone else instead", "This is too difficult for me to do"- statements like
these have prevented people from going higher, achieving goals, getting effective results and the likes. Trusting others is good but trusting oneself is important.

Self trust means having the assurance that you can get something done. Self trust is confidence plus assurance minus doubt (confidence+assurance-doubt). At your workplace, your boss asks you to head or lead a project and you begin to give excuses, doubting your ability to take on the project. Do not, however, expect to get further appointments at the very least. Having that 'can-do' attitude helps in boosting one's confidence in carrying out a task and getting results.

Self trust aids in personal growth and development. Taking on new projects that seem challenging can add to one's experience as well as help in learning new things. If a task seems challenging, trusting your ability to go through with it will create the eagerness and excitement to see it through till the end. Self trust increases your worth and value. It helps you see yourself as a valuable asset.

Whatever it is you are involved in, no matter how new, challenging or difficult, try to take a deep breath (at this point you might decide to keep your eyes closed or open, whichever works best), calm your nerves and say to yourself "I CAN DO THIS" (you can beat your chest while saying this). Obstacles might come, the task might get tougher but trust yourself that you can surmount those challenges and get the work done.

Source:https://vaibez..com/2018/11/trust-you-trust-me-part-2-self-trust.html?showComment=1542888247192#c2867827549257624521

(1) (Reply)

Audition Audition Audition / Pwofesoh jagbajantis- when you kant contwol your apetight / April Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.