Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (79379 Views)

Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies / Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by Hoodbilonia: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
lightning fire all of una
npf abeh shoot dem for back of station abeg

1 Like

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by aadoiza: 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Yahoo boys or ritualists?.
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by itiswellandwell: 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hmm
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by Dshocker(m): 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
How can you say that they are suspects and you still label them the killers?
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by Adiwana: 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
spyg1:
Girls money is difficult to make genuinely, most serious guys will not remove their hard earned money and be splashing on you like that. Is either the guy wants to use you for rituals or he is NOT planning for his future, which is bad for a longterm relationship. Be warned!

Lastly, your V should not be your money making venture.

False.Anybody can be legitimately rich overnight and genuine money is not hard to make at all especially if you have the resources needed to make it.

3 Likes

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by zlantanfan: 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
jchioma:
This craze for sudden wealth among the youths is becoming alarming; they have gone beyond duping innocent people of hard earn money to human rituals and other dirty vices like stealing female panties.

The harsh economic situation in Nigeria has not helped matters. To most people these days, the end justifies the means.
you were making sense until the end, economy is responsible for anything boys now only mention millions upon millions even without a means of genuinely make it.

They want the flashy life, if 90% of guys get 100k a month they still won't settle for such life.

Boys don't tear eyes no more dignity in labour

3 Likes

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by jchioma: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
JBoss25:
nice write up

We need a proactive and humane government in place to take issues of youths' restiveness and unemployment seriously.
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by gurunlocker: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
They are no more yahoo boys, they are more of a ritualist.

These ones I'm seeing won't be able to operate computer not to talk of scamming white.

1 Like

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by Gptins(m): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
Godliness with contentment is a great gain....we brought nothing into this world and surely we taking nothing out... Be wise and be contented ! You have life.
What will you tell your maker if you appear at the throne of God today.... Greed is a quick and destructive menace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by AAinEqGuinea: 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
Get your sh1t together Africa/Nigeria.
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by AmazingELixir: 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Nothing was said about what was extracted from her rich financial resources before burial, could it be the G-boys didn't learn properly from their western mentors that have mastered the craft of body parts mining?
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by Smile4daddy(m): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
RelationshipG:
Where is this life heading to
To the next level.
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by jchioma: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
zlantanfan:
you were making sense until the end, economy is responsible for anything boys now only mention millions upon millions even without a means of genuinely make it.

They want the flashy life, if 90% of guys get 100k a month they still won't settle for such life.

Boys don't tear eyes no more dignity in labour

Man, by nature is insatiable, and of course, this is universal. But, with this alarming rate at which young fellas now want to do anything here in Nigeria, including rituals and other dirty and criminal acts, not minding who is hurt, all in a bid to live large, you cannot rule out economic factor. Guys and girls are just idle, lost and confused with no sense of direction, encouragement and creativity.

I sometimes wonder what the children of this generation will turn out to be.
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by AAinEqGuinea: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
AmazingELixir:
shocked shocked shocked

Nothing was said about what was extracted from her rich financial resources before burial, could it be the G-boys didn't learn properly from their western mentors that have mastered the craft of body parts mining?
African tradition has taught them to be bodypart extremists as a means to live, as a result of ongoing failure at the top. The zoo lives on...
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by Charmingrascal(m): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Yahoo is a glorified money ritual. Dnt date or hav sex wit any girl tht has dated yahoo boy(s) because most of dem are dead souls livin (They hav been used for ritual unknowingly) dnt let them infect u wit bad luck.

6 Likes

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by Smile4daddy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
Adiwana:

False.Anybody can be legitimately rich overnight and genuine money is not hard to make at all especially if you have the resources needed to make it.
You are correct bro.

Just like my guy last week with #100 stake on 9 games from bet9ja, he won 23Million Naria over night.

No blood involved, no lighting of black and red candles,
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
No place for the wicked. All this girls that would rather befriends guys that throws money around without minding d source make ona still get sense na....this is becoming too much
oga that's my school, she did not befriend any of them, she was kidnapped in the process of securing school hostel in campus.. the security man lured her out, saying some guys have space in the hostel to rent out.. she went because she believed the security man. not knowing the security man was part of the plan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by zlantanfan: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
jchioma:

Man, by nature is insatiable, and of course, this is universal. But, with this alarming rate at which young fellas now want to do anything here in Nigeria, including rituals and other dirty and criminal acts, not minding who is hurt, all in a bid to live large, you cannot rule out economic factor. Guys and girls are just idle, lost and confused with no sense of direction, encouragement and creativity.

I sometimes what the children of this generation will turn out to be.
Na who wan thief go thief economy or not.

From my observation now it is more of peer pressure society and culture than the economy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by 9jaArea: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
Village men
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by AAinEqGuinea: 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
Charmingrascal:
Yahoo is a glorified money ritual. Dnt date or hav sex wit any girl tht has dated yahoo boy(s) because most of dem are dead souls livin (They hav been used for ritual unknowingly) dnt let them infect u wit bad luck.
I'd give yahoos credit for being the first phishers cool first human out-of-Africa trolls still running strong
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by LZAA: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
dainformant:
Here are pictures of the suspected killers of the 300 level student of Mass Communication, Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka,  Elozino Joshuana Ogege, who gruesomely murdered four days after she was declared missing. 

According to police sources, the body was found buried in a bushy area in Umege by thes suspected internet fraudsters otherwise known as ‘Yahoo boys’ who kidnapped the victim with the support of a security staff, Onos Ekana, who works in Site III of the university campus.

The security man who has been arrested was earlier - later confessed to the crime and revealed those also involved[b] after severe interrogations at the State CID.
[/b]
The lead he gave led to the arrest of two other suspects who are believed to be ‘Yahoo Boys’ who reside in Umege, a settlement in Abraka.

Ekana gave one of their names as Emudiaga, the owner of the house were the deceased was tied for hours before she was murdered, adding that he was promised a monthly pay of N30, 000 if the plot sails through.

The arrest was made at about 2a.m. on Saturday. The police also exhumed the body from where it was buried, as the suspects were taken back to Asaba on Sunday evening.

One of the yahoo boys is said to be at large, as the other two are at the State CID helping the police in their investigation.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/suspected-killers-of-delsu-student-elozino-joshuana-ogege.html
To think this kind of nonsense still goes on in 2018 shows how far nigger area is behind d reat of d modern world
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by saucemanny(m): 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
dainformant:
Here are pictures of the suspected killers of the 300 level student of Mass Communication, Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka,  Elozino Joshuana Ogege, who gruesomely murdered four days after she was declared missing. 

According to police sources, the body was found buried in a bushy area in Umege by thes suspected internet fraudsters otherwise known as ‘Yahoo boys’ who kidnapped the victim with the support of a security staff, Onos Ekana, who works in Site III of the university campus.

The security man who has been arrested was earlier - later confessed to the crime and revealed those also involved after severe interrogations at the State CID.

The lead he gave led to the arrest of two other suspects who are believed to be ‘Yahoo Boys’ who reside in Umege, a settlement in Abraka.

Ekana gave one of their names as Emudiaga, the owner of the house were the deceased was tied for hours before she was murdered, adding that he was promised a monthly pay of N30, 000 if the plot sails through.

The arrest was made at about 2a.m. on Saturday. The police also exhumed the body from where it was buried, as the suspects were taken back to Asaba on Sunday evening.

One of the yahoo boys is said to be at large, as the other two are at the State CID helping the police in their investigation.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/suspected-killers-of-delsu-student-elozino-joshuana-ogege.html

i hail mna people
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by Raalsalghul: 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
spyg1:
Girls money is difficult to make genuinely, most serious guys will not remove their hard earned money and be splashing on you like that. Is either the guy wants to use you for rituals or he is NOT planning for his future, which is bad for a longterm relationship. Be warned!

Lastly, your V should not be your money making venture.
Them go hear. Most times I tell people I don't blame this yahoo boys because it's the society that's fueling their actions. Question someone's wealth, they label you a hater. Seen parents who have turned their faces to their children's fraudulent activities. Even ladies are not to be spared. I know some that will date a broke G boy because last last when him hammer them go chop inside not minding if he used their fellow gender for booster. I don't like yahoo, but if you must do, use your head and not jazz. But if you must do jazz, use yourself, your dick, your sperm whatever I don't care. Leave innocent folks alone. If this story is true, may they rot in jail. Spits!

2 Likes

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Eating human poo with bread all in the name of making money. These Yahoo boys are sick

The one that eat it with bread even try, have you seen the video of one that put his mouth under a babes anus and the girl dey drop am directly into his mouth. As e dey hot!!

e dey YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by victorian(f): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
That's how an innocent looking guy, all decked up with blings and all wooed me last month , saying he can take care of my needs and all. I asked him what do u do for a living? He said he lost his job a year ago but he can still take care of my needs and money is not an issue here.
I looked at him from head to toe, and I replied sorry I am not interested .

He was like why? I said nothing, the feeling is not just mutual.

He said but do I know, I look older than him? But still he doesn't mind and he's ready to take me shopping at Shop rite. I can buy whatever I want, he's capable. I said Bros! I am not interested even with the shopping and money. Keep it! I don't have any iota of feelings towards u. Then I walked away. And Guess his reply : he said Babe! It's not you talking. U can't walk out on me! U can't tell me u don't want me WTF! How much do u want!

I just turned back, looked at him, shook my head and walked away. Let him come and stop me! Nonsense.
Looking for whom to use and renew his money, bah?
Awon ritualsts! Smhhhh.

4 Likes

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by Raalsalghul: 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
aadoiza:
Yahoo boys or ritualists?.
Does it matter? I might be a banker and still do rituals to get promotions and favors ahead of others in the office. You folks should should stop trying to separate the two abeg. Shit'z getting stale.

2 Likes

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by Raalsalghul: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
tamethem:

The one that eat it with bread even try, have you seen the video of one that put his mouth under a babes anus and the girl dey drop am directly into his mouth. As e dey hot!!

e dey YouTube.
What the fvck? You serious dude?
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by proxillin(m): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
All of them be forming innocent on Twittrer and facebook. Some of them are actually dating Agbero, Armed robbers and Yahoo...when a decent guy approach them, they will be forming holy mary.
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by lastempero: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
Dem no see olosho wey life don tire na this responsible girl they prefer.amadioha will pepper una life forever.

1 Like

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by Tex42(m): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
30k monthly peanut for the life of a human being!... May God have mercy on ur generation.
Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by whoYouEpp(m): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
All these useless and hungry ladies will never learn. They want big guys with cars money and phones without knowing the source. Nigerian ladies and their love for material things. Let them keep falling prey. Una never start.

1 Like

Re: Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student by garetz: 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
Evil men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) / My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.