Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

"Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters (38588 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko At The Stadium Cheering Super Eagles (Video) / APC Give Us Osibanjo Or We Go Atiku Says 15 Million PVC Carrying Northerners / Buhari Dey GO! Atiku Dey COME! - PDP Supporters Chanting In Ibadan(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by nwanyionitsha: 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
zlantanfan:
if this actually makes you happy.

(Borno, yobe, bauchi, gombe, including 45% of taraba /adamawa would laugh at your foolishness)

You deserve this
The person you quoted i a known northerner on this forum.
Buharideens have lost it.
Ipob here, ipob there..... Smh.
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by D1zion: 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
Amen may God help everyone who has tasted this Surffering to come out & vote the living dead from Sudan out.
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by berrystunn(m): 12:04am On Nov 23, 2018
demolinka:
Yes. Buhari must go...for second term cool

If only you will understand

Name one buhari back?? Out side jagaban SW
And he disappointed jagaban

They hijacked APC from him .
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by berrystunn(m): 12:14am On Nov 23, 2018
zlantanfan:
if this actually makes you happy.

(Borno, yobe, bauchi, gombe, including 45% of taraba /adamawa would laugh at your foolishness)

You deserve this

They will only laugh online
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by NothingDoMe: 12:17am On Nov 23, 2018
PassingShot:
If Atiku gets 60% of the votes in Adamawa, I will give N10k to 10 Buhari supporters on this forum.

Kindly quote me for record and later reference if you will want the N10k

*Modified*
Atiku only needs to get 50% for me to give out the money. 60% is impossible for him. Let’s see if he will near 50% in his state.
Deal. This is our second bet and mynd44 is our witness again. grin
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by PHILipu1(m): 1:24am On Nov 23, 2018
baliyubla:
North East already a clean sweep for Atiku. This will go down as the easiest victory for an opposition candidate in democratic history.
We heard all this noise before Kofi,Edo,Ondo,Osun,Ekiti governorship elections and other bye elections but we all know the outcomes.

Buhari shadow will defeat 1 million Atiku
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by edupedia: 1:29am On Nov 23, 2018
baliyubla:
North East already a clean sweep for Atiku. This will go down as the easiest victory for an opposition candidate in democratic history.

...stop turning evidence on its head and deceiving yourself...no hope for Atiku anywhere....
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by berrystunn(m): 2:07am On Nov 23, 2018
NonsoWow:
LOL. Even Atiku is now believing his own lies. He paid the hired crowd to come and cheer him so that he can day-dream. Atiku will lose his Adamawa state in the election. It will be like film trick to him.

Atiku that pull 5 governors for Buhari to win 2015
election, northern State including GJ , VP state.
Pull Force's that rig election for Buhari.

Buhari have been trying to win election since 2003
Till Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, atiku, saraki, OBJ. gave him all there followers and back up with massive support

Name one buhari back today outside jagaban SW
For your information jagaban is not happy the way cables hijacked APC from him.

Wake and see
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by alen4smith(m): 2:25am On Nov 23, 2018
baliyubla:
I laugh in pigin
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by citruslimited(m): 3:47am On Nov 23, 2018
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by contigiency(m): 3:54am On Nov 23, 2018
baliyubla:

May be it's possible online. but in the polling unit, buhari and his APC have always won, and nothing suggest they will not win beyond 2019.
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by PassingShot(m): 3:57am On Nov 23, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Deal. This is our second bet and mynd44 is our witness again. grin
Read this one and understand clearly. The first one stands. This is a free gift to Buharists, not Atikulooted.
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by femmy2010(m): 5:17am On Nov 23, 2018
baliyubla:

Yimu
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by almarthins(m): 5:56am On Nov 23, 2018
Ganduri:

They will stay in one brown roofed hole and type rubbish comments. Where have you ever been to? Lol. Only South East they say? come up even Kano and Kaduna and North central Benue and majority of the christian north to say this rubish and lets see if you will come out of here in one peace? They think its about noise? The Ibos have your time. Not to worry sha, We knw empty people make the most noise. You think Its Osun abi Ekiti? na eyes go clear las las.

How comes its only the Toafeekis, AbdulRazakis, Abdulakeens, Rasheedats, and Rukayats based between Oshogbo and Ogbomosho that have constituted themselves the mouth piece of the entire North? Hehehe, Munafikun, we knw why you are all runnibg around like headless chickens. We feel your pains sha. but that one no means say Una eyes no go clear las las.

The last time I visited ebonyi I saw a sheer number of brown roofed houses, I began to wonder if " all the arrogant cock of naira land know why it called Nigeria?" Nigeria is where the looters Robb the looted blind and still give them the promise of beta tomorow knowing fully well that there is tomorow. Yet people still throw there support behind the criminals and tag them saint. I have come to the conclusion that stolcom syndrome is happening in Nigeria, people like you are nt different from the well established institutions of illiterate, with all ur well arranged grammer yet it is a shame. if you are given the same opportunity like buhari and atiku, Nigeria will still be ranked among the nations trapped in stone age.

Most christians have sold their birth right, voting atiku or buhari is it tantamount to freedom ? History has nt forgotten. The Bible had authoritatively said, they will look with their eyes yet they will nt see, they will hear with their ears yet the will nt understand. I am ashame of people like you. You have been herded by wolves, tigers and dragons yet you call them good Shepherd.
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by Thomthom(m): 6:07am On Nov 23, 2018
PassingShot:
If Atiku gets 60% of the votes in Adamawa, I will give N10k to 10 Buhari supporters on this forum.

*Modified*
Atiku only needs to get 50% for me to give out the money. 60% is impossible for him. Let’s see if he will near 50% in his state.
Ok
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by Tareq1105: 6:08am On Nov 23, 2018
baliyubla:

Your imagination
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by lexsals4real(m): 6:26am On Nov 23, 2018
baliyubla:
I guess u r not a Nigerian or u most be high on tramadol for saying this..
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by Prophetpeter(m): 6:28am On Nov 23, 2018
Its only a fool that continues doing the same thing all the time and expect changes.we need a change of hand,this is the time buhari have to be a man and give us the change he promise,we need another person...lf e bad we go see am,if e good we go see am.
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by Kyase(m): 6:35am On Nov 23, 2018
PassingShot:

*Modified*
na we dey here
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by KadunaMafia: 6:43am On Nov 23, 2018
quickberry2:

We dey here gidigba
#teamnextlevel
Funny guy. we know you are begging
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by toideve(m): 6:47am On Nov 23, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

If Atiku gets 50% i will do the same

Subscribed
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by Ganduri: 6:54am On Nov 23, 2018
almarthins:

The last time I visited ebonyi I saw a sheer number of brown roofed houses, I began to wonder if " all the arrogant cock of naira land know why it called Nigeria?" Nigeria is where the looters Robb the looted blind and still give them the promise of beta tomorow knowing fully well that there is tomorow. Yet people still throw there support behind the criminals and tag them saint. I have come to the conclusion that stolcom syndrome is happening in Nigeria, people like you are nt different from the well established institutions of illiterate, with all ur well arranged grammer yet it is a shame. if you are given the same opportunity like buhari and atiku, Nigeria will still be ranked among the nations trapped in stone age.

Most christians have sold their birth right, voting atiku or buhari is it tantamount to freedom ? History has nt forgotten. The Bible had authoritatively said, they will look with their eyes yet they will nt see, they will hear with their ears yet the will nt understand. I am ashame of people like you. You have been herded by wolves, tigers and dragons yet you call them good Shepherd.

No body called anyone here a good shepard. This is just a case of choosing the better evil. You make alot of noise about ypur Christian faith then heap Atiku and Buhari into the same category. Bros take a look at those around Atiku and those with Buhari. El Rufai one ofbthe close confidant of Buhari paid herdmens after they slaughtered Dozens of Chriatians in Kaduna south, Buhari minister of Defence told the Christian states of North Central geozone to hand over their lands as a solution to the constant killings by herders, This same regime even went as far as say its better to hand over your ancestrial lands than not to and be killed, after all what use is a land to a dead man? Haba how can anyone compare these marauders to Atiku?
You are indeed one of the agents of Buhari, if not you wont sort to decieve those against this govt that values cows morethan people into dividing their votes. We know the tactics, it wont work. Let Buharists and Buharideens vote those you suggested above, and allow us waste our vote on Atiku, for as long as Buhari is sent parking, I assure you, we will all rejoice with you cos the defeat of Buhari is a victory for all wellmeaning Nigerians.
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by Ganduri: 6:59am On Nov 23, 2018
KadunaMafia:
Funny guy. we know you are begging

he is in one brown roofed hole posting gidigba. Ask him to tell you the names of just 4round abouts along Ahmadu Bello way and watch hom run off to some other BMC sponsored posts. Hehehe Godogba kee am there
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by Ganduri: 7:15am On Nov 23, 2018
“if this actually makes you happy.
You deserve this” - zlantanfan

Zlantanfan is based in Lagos.

“We dey here gidigba
#teamnextleve ”- Quickberry2.

Quickberry2
Time registered : October 17, 2018
Time spent online : 1 day & 6 hours
Signature: In Sai Baba we trust....#istandwithBuhari/Osinbajo...God bless Igbomina land.

Most these zombies have never even been to the North, after high dose of TVC jounalist hangout shows, they come here to write rubish.
Anyways lass lass una eyes go clear.
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 23, 2018
Ganduri:
“if this actually makes you happy.
You deserve this” - zlantanfan

Zlantanfan is based in Lagos.

“We dey here gidigba
#teamnextleve ”- Quickberry2.

Quickberry2
Time registered : October 17, 2018
Time spent online : 1 day & 6 hours
Signature: In Sai Baba we trust....#istandwithBuhari/Osinbajo...God bless Igbomina land.

Most these zombies have never even been to the North, after high dose of TVC jounalist hangout shows, they come here to write rubish.
Anyways lass lass una eyes go clear.

You need thorough mental evaluation...dumbo
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by breakeven: 7:22am On Nov 23, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
lolz...as if he will do better..... atiku + buhari equals ancestors....why will a sane Nigerian vite for people who have failed us before..when will we have sense?
Anybody but Buhari.
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by babyfaceafrica: 7:26am On Nov 23, 2018
breakeven:
Anybody but Buhari.
I hear you
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by Deathstroke00(m): 7:34am On Nov 23, 2018
baliyubla:

north East a clean sweep, u are obviously not from the north east, and if u were, u will understand that buhari will flog atiku mercilessly within the first ten minutes of the election
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2018
Ganduri:

he is in one brown roofed hole posting gidigba. Ask him to tell you the names of just 4round abouts along Ahmadu Bello way and watch hom run off to some other BMC sponsored posts. Hehehe Godogba kee am there

Illiteracy is really a disease

Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by euchariadavid(f): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2018
Buhari must go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode / Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.