Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole (16685 Views)

You Decide To Jump Ship Because Of Money – Oshiomhole Blasts Obaseki / Video : You Can't Bribe Edo Electorates With Money - Oshiomhole Tells Obaseki / Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by nasinebifegha(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lol

Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by Kingspin(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
Who is still buying this type of deceit campaign slogan? Who is PDP and who is APC?
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by delishpot: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
Na so. Yet when PDP wins he will promptly jump ship like the former PDP govs and people did with APC
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by duni04(m): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
Very wonderful speech! Adams didn't deny that promises were made. He said where we are now is a very sharp departure frm where we're coming from. They were using private jets siphon our national heritage!!! They were smuggling dollars in planes to Ekiti, Osun and South Africa. They were using bullion vans to smuggle money for Dasuki, Dokpesi and Diezani. They were stashing money in Apartments in Ikoyi and Kaduna. They were buying expensive pent houses and Yatchs in New York and London through Aluko and Omokere. They used Private banks to bribe INEC officials nationwide!!!!
That's how messed up Nigeria was!!! Thank God that era is over. Never again!
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by jellington: 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
The only problem with PDP is lack of shame.If you did not steal while plea bargaining! Can secondus Uche make bold that he has not received a lot more than Oshiomole during their primaries election but that is way of life in PDP.
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by GOFRONT(m): 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
cheesy

Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by Pat4321: 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
Apc Strategy is steal the money, but don't share it. Pretend and calls others thief to divert attention from your own looting. Be looting but be shouting and pointing fingers at the opposition calling them thieves to divert attention from yoy
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by ofwest47(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
Oshiomole your statement is very true. which of the P D P chieftain is not a billionaire today, they are the owners of private jets ,private universities , private multi million Naira business centers, and multi million Naira/ dollars private buildings here and abroad; even their barrister lawyers are not left out of the loots as quite a number of them are owners of money spinning private universities as well; yet Nigeria is said to be the poorest country in the world despite Nigeria being the world 6th richest oil producing country in the world you can see how far these looters has taken us and yet the newly formulated party The New Looters Party ( a k a P D P ) under Atiku is seeking a come back for more looting spree. Well it is over Nigerian to think well before casting their votes.
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by KanwuliaExtra: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Look at this “King Kpago” pointing fingers ni? cheesy
Oshi-OMO-”OLEEEEEE”!
Who stole all the money in Edo State to marry wife? grin
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by Imohowo99(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Wety Apc good for, na 2 steal d money..u ar nt even a shame of yur statement
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by bejeria101(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
So Says a midget that bowed to shake Gej,s hand. Oponu edo!
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by herich(m): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
What's APC doing with the money.
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by kotv: 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Oshiomole, was it PDP that accused you of selling Shehu Sani's form

OR were they the ones that asked you to collect bribes from APC aspirants

Maybe they were the ones that asked DSS to grill you grin grin grin

If after all the struggles you made as a labour leader and now you are in governance and NLC still goes on incessant strikes while your party can do little or nothing about it then what future are you selling to us undecided

The truth is that both major parties haven't done well by the masses

But comparing their evils, PDP has never being this bad!

Infact since the inception of politics in Nigeria no regime or party irrespective of the components have being this baaaaad!

These ones lies without shame! Even when they have being busted their arrogance is so out of the world so much that they cannot even tender an apology!

Oshiomole shame on you!

It's the hypocrisy in them. Nigeria's Corruption rank increased each rank since APC took over but they want us to believe they are saints while PDP are the looters. I'm getting offended how stupid APC thinks the people are. Getting highly offended.

1 Like

Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by engrsyer(m): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
highbeekeys:

Who then is to blame? You all want Nigeria to be great in a second when the so called fathers have shared all the good things available and hide cash in septic tank. I want to ask you, can you list 3 things you think you'll do if elected president that'll; are this country great in 4yrs?
they are in power because they claim they can fix Nigeria for whatever reason in four years and now almost four years they still do what is called blame game. To me they are not serious and has no plan for the general growth of this country. They are failures and people you are also drowning with them because you enjoy the menace of which they have kept us (Nigerians) .

I am so disappointed in you that you can reason and talk lie this. Possibly you're still being fed by your parents so you don't really know how hard the country is.

Parents/guardians go out and hustle for u while you seat at home, open your wide mouth to eat then you come to Nairaland ad type bullshit.

Lazy youth indeed and you're one of them or typical example
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by Mujtahida: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
baliyubla:
That's APCs gift to Nigeria, where Daredevil thieves like Oshiomole and Amethief, shamelessly and effortlessly call others Thieves.
Oshiomole is a thief. He himself knows he is a thief. How I wish these politicians can be taken to a powerful shrine and let's see what becomes of their righteous posturing.
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by Kiriakorode321(m): 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
If PDP is good at sharing the money, what could APC be known for?
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by Teymanhenry(f): 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
we like it like that.. please pdp come back and share the moi moi
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by precious1967(m): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
We are waiting for presidency comment on efcc office gutted by fire. Where is lie Mohammed?
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by D1zion: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
At least they even try share with others. You useless selfie slow poke that only know yourselves & family. Thank God there's death.
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by precious1967(m): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
Who will probe efcc for the fire gutted their office with evidences and money?
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by olmoRoc: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
Which actually puts money into circulation, thus stimulating the economy.
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
papiwyte:
Osho baba u have said it all...
baba your picture just made me laugh..... A ticket to atiku is a license to loot the treasury right? But by the time uncle b finish with us treasury sef no go dey to loot
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by arrestdarrester: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
The only thing APC is good at is trying to be like the proscribed brotherhood party of Egypt
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by ItzMaximus: 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hypocrite oshi
Agritech:
National Chairman of the smileyAll Progressives Congress ( APC) , Adams Oshiomhole , on Wednesday, took a swipe at the Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP), saying that the only integrity they have is the reputation of share the money .
Oshiomhole spoke when he inaugurated the 42- man National Peace and Reconciliation Committee at the party secretariat , in Abuja , emphasising that only Nigerians with short memories can compare the APC and the PDP.
The former governor of Edo State expressed surprise that the attack from certain aggrieved persons in the APC did not have the effect the opposition expected .
Extolling the committee members , Oshiomhole said , “ On behalf of the NWC , I want to appreciate each and every one of you who , despite your very crowded schedule as governors , senators, ministers, at short notice , honoured us by accepting your appointment to serve in this committee we set up your help us as a party find in - house solution to our problems by restoring peace , enduring internal unity and harmony within the APC family .
“We have gone through very crucial state in the processes leading to the next presidential, National Assembly, governorship and State Assembly elections . I think by my own record , of the 36 states and the FCT , we have done exceedingly well.
“It is impossible even for the most gifted child to score 100 per cent in every subject and the more questions you have to answer, the higher your chances of missing some of them .
“One thing I learnt early in life in trying to lead people of equal is that once you become the chairman of a logo association , you automatically become the logo dustbin to which everybody empties everything that is dirty.
“I have had my own unfair share of people , who in anger , chose to attack me as a person, but unfortunately it does not coincide with what the opposition , the PDP had always wanted.
“Bringing on board my past reputation was by itself a challenge to the PDP that has no reputation.
“If they had any, it is only the reputation of share the money . They shared it as recklessly as they could and these are no longer in the realm of speculation because they are the subject of litigation in the courts across the country.
“Four years ago , around this time , we were in opposition and the value of our tickets , if we have a political market where tickets are awaited, were certainly not near they are today.
“Only men of conviction and of vision can subscribe contesting election on our platform .
“I believe that our collective verdict under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari, who is our presidential candidate have all worked hard in the last four years.
“We have not solved all the problems of Nigeria but those who have good memories will have no difficulty in comparing the previous 16 years of the PDP rule with the three and half years of the APC.
“Our people voted for change because they want to change the way the country is managed , the way governance is approached, eliminate corruption in the process of governance and reconcile efforts with rewards and eliminate the trend where people who work hard earn very little while those who have no business address are the billionaires .
“We wanted to address the situation where a Nigerian is buying a private jet every other week even without any business address.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A1874728
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by liyahwillie(f): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
A beg WHAT IS APC GOOD AT
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by highbeekeys(m): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
engrsyer:
they are in power because they claim they can fix Nigeria for whatever reason in four years and now almost four years they still do what is called blame game. To me they are not serious and has no plan for the general growth of this country. They are failures and people you are also drowning with them because you enjoy the menace of which they have kept us (Nigerians) .

I am so disappointed in you that you can reason and talk lie this. Possibly you're still being fed by your parents so you don't really know how hard the country is.

Parents/guardians go out and hustle for u while you seat at home, open your wide mouth to eat then you come to Nairaland ad type bullshit.

Lazy youth indeed and you're one of them or typical example
Well, I won't trade insults with you and I don't blame you. I take it to be that the frustration got the better of you. I'm not here to prove anything to you anyways but you can let me know if you need a job or an advise on how to make money.
It's not my fault that you live or were born in naija, it's not my fault also that you're frustrated, and it's not my fault that you're volatile, it's also not my fault that you are on nairaland forum. Just don't let the frustration make you beat your child to stupor for some little thing. Coz your comments reeks of your current situation.
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by brojoshua: 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
You are wrong, they are the best in looting and stealing Nigeria's money, most of them supposed to be in prisons by now if not because there is no justice in Nigeria because of corruption
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by danielusman1(m): 1:08am On Nov 23, 2018
even at dat there was still money in circulation and we didnt live from hand to mouth... unlike ur so called corrupt and criminal regime,,, #worstregimeever
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by Duru1(m): 2:39am On Nov 23, 2018
APC is worst because it could not share as PDP did!!!
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by OreMI22: 3:11am On Nov 23, 2018
Agritech:
National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress ( APC) , Adams Oshiomhole , on Wednesday, took a swipe at the Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP), saying that the only integrity they have is the reputation of share the money .
Oshiomhole spoke when he inaugurated the 42- man National Peace and Reconciliation Committee at the party secretariat , in Abuja , emphasising that only Nigerians with short memories can compare the APC and the PDP.
The former governor of Edo State expressed surprise that the attack from certain aggrieved persons in the APC did not have the effect the opposition expected .
Extolling the committee members , Oshiomhole said , “ On behalf of the NWC , I want to appreciate each and every one of you who , despite your very crowded schedule as governors , senators, ministers, at short notice , honoured us by accepting your appointment to serve in this committee we set up your help us as a party find in - house solution to our problems by restoring peace , enduring internal unity and harmony within the APC family .
“We have gone through very crucial state in the processes leading to the next presidential, National Assembly, governorship and State Assembly elections . I think by my own record , of the 36 states and the FCT , we have done exceedingly well.
“It is impossible even for the most gifted child to score 100 per cent in every subject and the more questions you have to answer, the higher your chances of missing some of them .
“One thing I learnt early in life in trying to lead people of equal is that once you become the chairman of a logo association , you automatically become the logo dustbin to which everybody empties everything that is dirty.
“I have had my own unfair share of people , who in anger , chose to attack me as a person, but unfortunately it does not coincide with what the opposition , the PDP had always wanted.
“Bringing on board my past reputation was by itself a challenge to the PDP that has no reputation.
“If they had any, it is only the reputation of share the money . They shared it as recklessly as they could and these are no longer in the realm of speculation because they are the subject of litigation in the courts across the country.
“Four years ago , around this time , we were in opposition and the value of our tickets , if we have a political market where tickets are awaited, were certainly not near they are today.
“Only men of conviction and of vision can subscribe contesting election on our platform .
“I believe that our collective verdict under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari, who is our presidential candidate have all worked hard in the last four years.
“We have not solved all the problems of Nigeria but those who have good memories will have no difficulty in comparing the previous 16 years of the PDP rule with the three and half years of the APC.
“Our people voted for change because they want to change the way the country is managed , the way governance is approached, eliminate corruption in the process of governance and reconcile efforts with rewards and eliminate the trend where people who work hard earn very little while those who have no business address are the billionaires .
“We wanted to address the situation where a Nigerian is buying a private jet every other week even without any business address.

Imagine the ugly THIEF Oshiomole and Ganduje calling others thieves?

Wonders shall never end!!
Re: The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2018
Agritech:
National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress ( APC) , Adams Oshiomhole , on Wednesday, took a swipe at the Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP), saying that the only integrity they have is the reputation of share the money .

PDP shared the money n 1 cup of garri was N10.

Apc didn't share the money n 1 cup of garri became N80.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin / Oyo Jailbreak: 13 Fleeing Oyo Inmates Rearrested In Osun / Gbajabiamila, Lasun Begin Race For House Speaker In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.