Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

How Can You Tell If A Guy Is In Love With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is In Love With You? (1346 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Tell If A Guy Is In Love With You? by chiomaj1(f): 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2007
in my case he hadly call me and wen i complain he
say work work work, am gettin tired of the whole thing
i need yur advise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is In Love With You? by lizzy47(f): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2007
plz give a little history of the relationship like how long and all that it will help us know what to say
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is In Love With You? by cidieschat(m): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2007
My dear there are many ways to observe this despite the distance, if he is at work he calls to know how you are doing. Those few moments he shares with you will tell how he has really missed you ( i dont mean making love), besides this if he wants to prove his love mostly, let him stay without having sex with you till the both of you get married.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is In Love With You? by muyeskin(m): 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2007
Hi chioma, I must be sincere with u, U have to call him cos i don't think he cares 4 u. when u are in a relationship and u don't show any caring attitude, that means he/she is tired of the relationship. It happened to me in my last relationship b4 i decide 2 quit. Now i think i shud watch myself b4 going into another.
So chioma, If u still luv him, sit him down and talk 2 him, If he does not change, i think u have to leave him b4 he breaks ur heart. And that will be so bad.
I care.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is In Love With You? by osegwu(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2007
He might be saying the truth you know

common sisters show brothers some trust
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is In Love With You? by lizzy47(f): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2007
well u've heard it all no concern means no love
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is In Love With You? by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 28, 2011
*singing*
"If you wanna know!
If he loves you soo
it's in his kiss." cool

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is In Love With You? by parki: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2011
@chiomaj chai see gbagaun grin, mehn i no blame the boy,
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is In Love With You? by 190: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

*singing*
"If you wanna know!
If he loves you soo
it's in his kiss." cool

undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is In Love With You? by Gokson01(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2011
Kiss?
For me I will say, u will know by the way He handles u
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is In Love With You? by yiboboy: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2011
@ topic: U can never do wrong in his eyes and he'll call u even if he's in the middle of the atlantic. Na pesin wey we nor wan see hin house dey far. If u mean that much 2 him, he'll seek u out.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is In Love With You? by jasman1: 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2011
When a guy's in love, nothing will stop him from catching up with babe, NOTHING. There's a man for every woman.This guy's not for you. When you're not interested with a girl, the body will just say NO and its NOT that you're not beautiful. Be polite and move on, he's doing the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is In Love With You? by adaphik(f): 4:37am On Mar 29, 2011
He wld treat u like a queen. he'd always want to hear from u. He'll be less interested in sex (eventhough within him, he wished for it) but he wldnt put pressure on u.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Men Should Know About Women / Am I Wasting My Time On This Girl? ? / A Guys Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.