Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

I Want To Learn Web Design And Graphic Design In Abuja - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Want To Learn Web Design And Graphic Design In Abuja (1548 Views)

Contact Me For Your Animations And Graphic Designs / Whatsapp Group For Professional, Mobile Photographers And Graphic Designers / Telegram Group For Architects, Fashion And Graphic Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Web Design And Graphic Design In Abuja by Godfullsam(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
Good day nairalanders, pls I want someone to recommend a very good and affordable ict center in abuja where I can learn web design and graphic design.
I have visited a couple of ict training institutes though, it either the fee is too high or the environment is not conducive for learning or both.
I will really appreciate if anyone here can recommend a good one for me.
I will also appreciate if anyone here can volunteer to teach me (am ready to pay).

Thanks
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design And Graphic Design In Abuja by Offpoint: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
Godfullsam:
Good day nairalanders, pls I want someone to recommend a very good and affordable ict center in abuja where I can learn web design and graphic design.
I have visited a couple of ict training institutes though, it either the fee is too high or the environment is not conducive for learning or both.
I will also appreciate if anyone here can volunteer to teach me (am ready to pay).

Thanks
Do you have a PC? can you self-learn?
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design And Graphic Design In Abuja by softtegs(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
Contact me 08166859172, 08132318022
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design And Graphic Design In Abuja by Godfullsam(m): 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
Offpoint:

Do you have a PC? can you self-learn?

Yes

I have a laptop and I can self-learn
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design And Graphic Design In Abuja by Offpoint: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
Godfullsam:

Yes
Flash or call me with your whatsapp line... I'll chat you up.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design And Graphic Design In Abuja by ak22(m): 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
Offpoint:

Me too bro 08067417582
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design And Graphic Design In Abuja by Godfullsam(m): 5:53am On Nov 23, 2018
Offpoint:

Your number sir.

Mine is 08064340744

Thanks boss.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design And Graphic Design In Abuja by newoffer: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
Contact professional webmaster via WhatsApp. 0802638-1777 .

You can study online. contact me Les talk better.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design And Graphic Design In Abuja by carlosta: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
You'll surely need a Wacom graphics tablet to do your training/work. Contact 08063492330 on WhatsApp for a cheap used tablet
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design And Graphic Design In Abuja by kingelemide18(m): 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
Godfullsam:

Thanks
Bro u can learn ur self dere are tons of online classes.. There is a new course on udemy on web development its about 35hours. Go to udemy.com nd buy courses on webdevlopment or graphics design.. Or if u don't wanna buy dere ar som websites to get courses free.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design And Graphic Design In Abuja by legalwebconsult(m): 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
To learn all this, visit www.gra.legalwebconsult.com
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design And Graphic Design In Abuja by Searchingvictor: 6:26am On Apr 04, 2023
Godfullsam:

Yes

Good morning boss.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Banner Designed @ A Very Moderate Price. Anyone? / Picture On Business Card Or Not? / Artistic Minds... things we do for those we love(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.