Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

I’m God Over Music, I Make The Best Music In Africa - Kizz Daniel Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m God Over Music, I Make The Best Music In Africa - Kizz Daniel Brags (477 Views)

Speed Darlington And Vic O Fight Over Music Collaboration That Went Sour / "Eti Gbe For This Industry" Kizz Daniel Brags As He Shares New Adorable Photo / Kizz Daniel: “I Don’t Owe Music Anything; I Am A God Over Music” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m God Over Music, I Make The Best Music In Africa - Kizz Daniel Brags by manlikeboss: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2018

Kizz Daniel in a recent interview with Behind Magazine made a lot of revelations about himself, his music and family. In the interview, Kizz also made some daring statements regarding himself and other artistes.

The multi-talented artiste said that he doesn’t owe music anything at all, instead it is music which owes him a lot for the efforts he’s been putting into “him” from way-back. In his words, Kizz Daniel tells Behind Magazine “I don’t owe music anything. It owes me something. God gave me this gift. He made us king over everything. I am god over music.”
The amazingly voiced musician did not only stop there, he went further to say he makes the best music in Africa. Kizz Daniel said “I do not see anybody making music the way I am making music. Not to brag or sound cocky. I make the best music in Nigeria, in Africa. I am VADO the great. That’s my honest opinion.”
Do you agree with Kizz Daniel’s proclamations?

You can catch the rest of the interview on Behind Magazine.

source : https://www.afribaze.com.ng/forum/327-im-god-over-music-i-make-the-best-music-in-africa-i-am-vado-the-great-kizz-daniel-brags

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I’m God Over Music, I Make The Best Music In Africa - Kizz Daniel Brags by SantiRAMBO: 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: I’m God Over Music, I Make The Best Music In Africa - Kizz Daniel Brags by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
Pride goes before the downfall of a man

Re: I’m God Over Music, I Make The Best Music In Africa - Kizz Daniel Brags by emcygen: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
Brymo should be saying this bro!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"No Marriage Is Perfect" - IK Ogbonna Finally Speaks On Break-up Rumors / Cardi B Responds To Offset's Public Apology And Requests That Her Fans Quit Hati / Don Pedro Aganbi Rescues Squatting Veteran Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.