Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

5 Friends Who Were Bridesmaids In Each Other’ Wedding Are All Now State Senators - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Friends Who Were Bridesmaids In Each Other’ Wedding Are All Now State Senators (2321 Views)

Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget / 1997 Vs 2018 Photos Of Kenyan Childhood Friends Who Became Couple / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Friends Who Were Bridesmaids In Each Other’ Wedding Are All Now State Senators by GistmoreNG: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
Five best friends who were bridesmaids in each other’s weddings are all now state senators.

Five longtime female friends who were bridesmaids at each other’s weddings have each won their state Senate races in this year’s midterm elections in the United States.

The women who are all Democratic candidates — Tammy Story, Faith Winter, Jessie Danielson, Brittany Pettersen and Kerry Donovan — all swept their state Senate in Colorado, People reported Wednesday.

The women, who call themselves “The Fab Five” helped flip the state Senate to a Democratic majority for the first time in five years, the publication noted.

Danielson, who currently serves as member of the Colorado House of Representatives, told the magazine:

We were all in it together.

Each of the women said they helped the others face negative criticism and slander during their campaigns.

Winter said:

Through the campaign, the five of us were very supportive of each other. We had several text chains where we would check in with one another and see how we were doing.

If a particularly bad ad or piece of mail came out, we would reassure each other on the text chain, ‘Have you seen the mail? It’s so awful, how are you doing?’

The friends are among the more than 2,000 women who are gearing up to take office in state legislatures nationwide next year.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> https://gistmore.com/5-best-friends-bridesmaids-others-weddings-now-state-senators

Lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Friends Who Were Bridesmaids In Each Other’ Wedding Are All Now State Senators by GistmoreNG: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
Good
Re: 5 Friends Who Were Bridesmaids In Each Other’ Wedding Are All Now State Senators by Dshocker(m): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Height like this can barely be archived here in Nigeria/Africa,because if it was in Nigeria,as soon one of them gets to that position,she will neglect the rest and do everything possible so the others don't get to where they are.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Friends Who Were Bridesmaids In Each Other’ Wedding Are All Now State Senators by Dannieln1: 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
Dshocker:
Height like this can barely be archived here in Nigeria/Africa,because if it was in Nigeria,as soon one of them gets to that position,she will neglect the rest and do everything possible so the others don't get to where they are.
u just took the words out a my mouth...

I wonder when Africa as a whole will realise that we gotta make sacrifices for some things to work

1 Like

Re: 5 Friends Who Were Bridesmaids In Each Other’ Wedding Are All Now State Senators by samysmoothfresh: 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
Dshocker:

#word

our naija women are busy slaying, prostituting, dancing butt naked to stupid songs and exchanging sex for money so it will be difficult to see something like this happen here.

If it eventually happens, then the bolded will occur.

Someone like saff will not even think of achieving such heights.

Re: 5 Friends Who Were Bridesmaids In Each Other’ Wedding Are All Now State Senators by GOFRONT(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
Women of timber
Re: 5 Friends Who Were Bridesmaids In Each Other’ Wedding Are All Now State Senators by ICAMETOWIN(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
Birds of the same feathers..........,show me your friends and.......
Re: 5 Friends Who Were Bridesmaids In Each Other’ Wedding Are All Now State Senators by ICAMETOWIN(m): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
Birds of the same feathers..... show me your friends......
Re: 5 Friends Who Were Bridesmaids In Each Other’ Wedding Are All Now State Senators by Burgerlomo: 4:02am On Nov 23, 2018
Beautiful! Congratulations cool

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold was forced to Suck SIMI's Boobs in wedding✓✓✓18+ [WATCH VIDEOS] / How I Mistakenly Had S*x With My 13-year-old Daughter: Man Recount / Moet Abebe Went Completely Naked In Her New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.