Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

What Is Oby Ezekwesili Bringing To Presidency? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Oby Ezekwesili Bringing To Presidency? (378 Views)

Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not / Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Oby Ezekwesili Bringing To Presidency? by OfficialAPCNGR: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
All I hear is butiku, atiku, buhari, does she not have anything to offer personally?

whose candidate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahxT_RsrxUQ
Re: What Is Oby Ezekwesili Bringing To Presidency? by OfficialAPCNGR: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
She ushered in 18,000 naira bag of rice instead of our usual 8k5 per bag!
Re: What Is Oby Ezekwesili Bringing To Presidency? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: What Is Oby Ezekwesili Bringing To Presidency? by OfficialAPCNGR: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
she protested against fuel price increase in 2012 but kept deaf and dumb when APC did same

1 Like

Re: What Is Oby Ezekwesili Bringing To Presidency? by shukuokukobambi: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
Atikulooting minions now know Oby knows too much about the orphan of Adamawa and can injure him. They forgit when they were happy with her for dealing with Buhari. Now they'll start attacking her cheesy

Pls leave her alone let her be attacking Buhari and Atiku. Let's know how terrible our choices are cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Oby Ezekwesili Bringing To Presidency? by OfficialAPCNGR: 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin or she is here to scavenge as usual?
Re: What Is Oby Ezekwesili Bringing To Presidency? by OfficialAPCNGR: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
hehehe she better not carry her manifesto-less campaign reach Baba side..

shukuokukobambi:
Atikulooting minions now know Oby knows too much about the orphan of Adamawa and can injure him. They forgit when they were happy with her for dealing with Buhari. Now they'll start attacking her cheesy

Pls leave her alone let her be attacking Buhari and Atiku. Let's know how terrible our choices are cheesy
Re: What Is Oby Ezekwesili Bringing To Presidency? by shukuokukobambi: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
OfficialAPCNGR:
hehehe she better not carry her manifesto-less campaign reach Baba side..

No be today she don dey deal with baba na. Chibok girls etc
Re: What Is Oby Ezekwesili Bringing To Presidency? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
The woman no get class. 40m Nigerians are mad. She and Zombies dey same level.
Re: What Is Oby Ezekwesili Bringing To Presidency? by OfficialAPCNGR: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
those ones na staging....she dares not alk about kwarruption babachir maina ganduje or else EFCC go carry am like rat!!

shukuokukobambi:

No be today she don dey deal with baba na. Chibok girls etc
Re: What Is Oby Ezekwesili Bringing To Presidency? by Front0lane: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
OfficialAPCNGR:
All I hear is butiku, atiku, buhari, does she not have anything to offer personally?
whose candidate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahxT_RsrxUQ

Whatever it is she’s bringing is definitely beta than the coming of the looting Atiku who want to sell NNPC to his late mother in hell.

1 Like

Re: What Is Oby Ezekwesili Bringing To Presidency? by shukuokukobambi: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
OfficialAPCNGR:
those ones na staging....she dares not alk about kwarruption babachir maina ganduje or else EFCC go carry am like rat!!

Does Oby look like who dey fear face? You want to pretend you've not seeing reports of her attacking the govt of Buhari?
Re: What Is Oby Ezekwesili Bringing To Presidency? by FarahAideed: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
The evil sadist of a witch is working for Buhari
Re: What Is Oby Ezekwesili Bringing To Presidency? by OfficialAPCNGR: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
Front0lane:

Whatever it is she’s bringing is definitely beta than the coming of the looting Atiku who want to sell NNPC to his late mother in hell.
I do not think you have a mother.... pity to that woman... please quit my mentions I do not interact with improperly raised kids

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Woman Who Allegedly Laundered N3bn For Patience Jonathan / Rivers APC Crisis: What Amaechi Did To Me In Presence Of My Wife – Senator Abe / INEC Should Leave Up To Expectations - Sir Tope Tokoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.