Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Fakes All On Konga And Jumia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fakes All On Konga And Jumia (2837 Views)

Is It Possible To Buy Fake Items On Konga And Jumia ? / Is Selling On Konga And Jumia Still Profitable As A Vendor / Konga And Yudala Merger In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fakes All On Konga And Jumia by Hoodbilonia: 5:23am On Nov 23, 2018
why do konga and jumia sell fakes abeg
bought a 212 pef for 14k
turns out its expired and fake

got an adidas duramo slides for 15k
latee turns out its a fake
i mean wtf
there is no way to send a message to sellers to proove authenticity of fake ass products
even ebay
amazon and the likes still give u a chance to ask sellers a question.
i feel like shootinf everyone at konga pick up office
why will i use 15k to buy fake slides when e dey market for 2k
wtf
see big difference
original slides very visible and colour bright with no mistakes on finishing especially the white stripes with 6 holes underneath the slippers
but konga own see thw white stripes not straight with 5holes
u wee be seeing black staining the white
poorly cut rubber sticking out
fake
fake
fake
konga and jumia waste of time abeg

it shall neva be well with both jumia and konga
bastard scammers
selling fakes for 15k when its 2k in market
i go enter shoprite later

1 Like

Re: Fakes All On Konga And Jumia by Hoodbilonia: 10:52am On Jan 08, 2019
my fake 212 from konga
consisting of the round magnet just by thd bottld thr
fake 212 badges and guess what the maim bottle has no serial nos. nothing. not even the factory stamp and signature underneath. when i got it cheap.fuc i was so happy cause it was sealed and all and the magnet was clicking.i made sure i smoked enuf so i can block my nose with sk smoke. by the time i got bac home. omo na like say na alcohol i spray put for shirt. dem don dilute am reach 5% repackage am..seal am .sealed like factory. i later broke it and today am stinking of surati aqva...mature

Re: Fakes All On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 24, 2019
Lolzz.. What were u expecting from Kingston b4 grin That was how I ordered a Red hart owl sweatshirt form Jumia which was supposed to be 80% cotton but turned out to be 80% polyester on delivery.. Baba me dey open before swiping my card oo. I returned the crap & that was the end of konga/jumia for me except I'm buying an "Android" phone nothing else

2 Likes

Re: Fakes All On Konga And Jumia by shols80: 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
Check www.absolutefragrance.com.ng for your authentic designer perfumes.
Re: Fakes All On Konga And Jumia by Dottore: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
why do konga and jumia sell fakes abeg
bought a 212 pef for 14k
turns out its expired and fake

got an adidas duramo slides for 15k
latee turns out its a fake
i mean wtf
there is no way to send a message to sellers to proove authenticity of fake ass products
even ebay
amazon and the likes still give u a chance to ask sellers a question.
i feel like shootinf everyone at konga pick up office
why will i use 15k to buy fake slides when e dey market for 2k
wtf
see big difference
original slides very visible and colour bright with no mistakes on finishing especially the white stripes with 6 holes underneath the slippers
but konga own see thw white stripes not straight with 5holes
u wee be seeing black staining the white
poorly cut rubber sticking out
fake
fake
fake
konga and jumia waste of time abeg

it shall neva be well with both jumia and konga
bastard scammers
selling fakes for 15k when its 2k in market
i go enter shoprite later
I think you are the fake poor ass fellow here.
How were you expecting to buy genuine designer products from Jumia and Konga. Don't you know the websites or authlrised online stores of Givenchy, Gucci. IVSL, Bvlgari, S.Ferragamo, Adidas and other designers and order directly that is if you can afford an ordinary wrist band on any of the sites. This one you are crying over N15,000 ($41) "designer"

Better still take a few days trip to nearest Dubai you'd see lots of Designer original shops and do your shopping.

That's what big boys and ladies do quietly not seeking attention online. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fakes All On Konga And Jumia by Hoodbilonia: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
Come on hater. I later got me an original duramo on konga for 20k. Original with bar code. Get off my mention . Fuckin homo
Dottore:

I think you are the fake poor ass fellow here.
How were you expecting to buy genuine designer products from Jumia and Konga. Don't you know the websites or authlrised online stores of Givenchy, Gucci. IVSL, Bvlgari, S.Ferragamo, Adidas and other designers and order directly that is if you can afford an ordinary wrist band on any of the sites. This one you are crying over N15,000 ($41) "designer"

Better still take a few days trip to nearest Dubai you'd see lots of Designer original shops and do your shopping.

That's what big boys and ladies do quietly not seeking attention online. Nonsense
Re: Fakes All On Konga And Jumia by Dottore: 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Come on hater. I later got me an original duramo on konga for 20k. Original with bar code. Get off my mention . Fuckin homo
So you think "barcode" on a 20k fake item ($55) is a determinant factor to ascertain genuine fashion product. Shows you are beaten demented low life asshole.

Your father is a sorry freaking homo that's why your mother can't give a coherent explanation of how you came about considering her escapades with animals, hudlums, low lives and mental wrecks. Which she has lost count of. I bet you if there's any need for DNA test you'd find out that a worm planted you. Slimy sick snail.

Well I don't want to say anything about your fake wannabe American accent but I promise you one thing, the law will soon catch up with you and your low scale yahoo hustle. Idi0t.

I dedicate your future insults and stupity to your entire family both existing and unborn.

1 Like

Re: Fakes All On Konga And Jumia by Hoodbilonia: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
My guy take yoyr frustratuons elsewhere. Na your type dey buy all stars of 2k dey spread.
You are a pained dullard and a cursed looser.
Dottore:

So you think "barcode" on a 20k fake item ($55) is a determinant factor to ascertain genuine fashion product. Shows you are beaten demented low life asshole.

Your father is a sorry freaking homo that's why your mother can't give a coherent explanation of how you came about considering her escapades with animals, hudlums, low lives and mental wrecks. Which she has lost count of. I bet you if there's any need for DNA test you'd find out that a worm planted you. Slimy sick snail.

Well I don't want to say anything about your fake wannabe American accent but I promise you one thing, the law will soon catch up with you and your low scale yahoo hustle. Idi0t.

I dedicate your future insults and stupity to your entire family both existing and unborn.
Re: Fakes All On Konga And Jumia by Dottore: 12:35am On Mar 04, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
My guy take yoyr frustratuons elsewhere. Na your type dey buy all stars of 2k dey spread.
You are a pained dullard and a cursed looser.
... yeah properly dedicated. Sure u read it then read your insults to your unborn generation.
Re: Fakes All On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 04, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Concrete Block / How To Open A Nigerian Domiciliary Account With 0$ And Without The Two Referees / Dangote Is Richer Than Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.