Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Fate's Treachery - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fate's Treachery (262 Views)

Twist Of Fate. / The Stormy Fate / A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fate's Treachery by danolorunmo(m): 7:00am On Nov 23, 2018
Hello all,
My name is Daniel Olorunmo and I created this thread to share a story with you all that has the much coveted twists, turns and suspensw grin
One of my short term goals is to win the december edition of the nairaland best writer award. Suffice to say I can't achieve this alone.
Since I'm new here and don't know anybody, I'll appreciate if the nairaland elders can kindly comment and book space on this thread. Also kindly invite others please.
The first update will be sometime today. See you all then.
Cheers!
Re: Fate's Treachery by IZUKWU(m): 7:03am On Nov 23, 2018
I AM THE FIRST COMMENTER

1 Like

Re: Fate's Treachery by danolorunmo(m): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2018
IZUKWU:
I AM THE FIRST COMMENTER

Thanks bro. Please o, call your guys abeg. Make ima set up camp for this thread biko

(1) (Reply)

John Vincent Poetry: This House Is Not For Sale. / When Love Dies - Episode 8 / Bring Back Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.