Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate (2378 Views)

Osinbajo To Represent Buhari At Sierra Leone’s Independence Event / Buhari’s Campaign Explains His Absence At Debate, Slams Atiku / Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by hisexcellency34: 8:14am On Nov 23, 2018
I have spoken to some public commentators and majority of them agreed that there is nothing wrong in Prof Yemi Osinbajo representing President Buhari at election debates because they are two in one. It is a joint ticket. If the President is down, the Vice president takes over and they both share the same goals, beliefs and aspirations about the government.

If Atiku likes, he can ask Peter Obi to Represent him too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by elchariotlp: 8:20am On Nov 23, 2018
What will I not read from Nairaland.

So PMB is incapacitated and needs Osinbajo to debate as VP and President.

Nairaland is becoming something else

14 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by coolcharm(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2018
Lol, na gutter water na in full the head of the person wey write this nonsense

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2018
A nigga once said:na wa o. Common debate naim dey cause all this plenty plenty talk.

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by RussianKGB: 9:01am On Nov 23, 2018
If buhari is so lifeless and clueless that he needs his vp to represent him in his own presidential debate then he can as well switch position as the vice president while his vp osibanjo runs for president in his stead. What tomfoolery.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by Auladimeji1: 9:03am On Nov 23, 2018
And Osibanjo will defeat both Obi and Atiku together

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:07am On Nov 23, 2018
You are mad and I have just diagnosed you.
Your evil spirit and that of your Whitewalker master will be cast away from Nigeria in February.

NB.
For those who do not understand what is happening. Buhari is senile and dull. He is not in control of his government because he lacks the mental capacity to think rationally or remember simple things. He doesn't know Osibanjo, he doesn't know INEC, he doesn't know APC, he doesn't know that West Germany no longer exists. There is an un-elected cabal running Nigeria with people like Boss Mustapha, Kingibe, Lawan Daura etc pulling the strings behind the scenes, this is why they do not want a debate that will expose him.

Vote this herdsman out in February.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by mushystuff: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2018
coolcharm:
Lol, na gutter water na in full the head of anybody wet write this nonsense

It's big, fat, putrid shït o! Not water...Na real blockhead be dis one.

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by CharleyBright(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2018
Thunder Fire your mouth?
Why cant Buhari appear and speak for himself?
You people want to foist a brain dead illiterate on Nigerians by force, abi?
What are you Illiterate Northerners turning this country into laughing stocks.
If Yemi Osibanjo should represent Buhari in Presidential Debate, Then Osibanjo should be president not the Dullard Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by temi2008: 11:24am On Nov 23, 2018
Vice presidential debate will come up December before the presidential debate in January 2019.You wan kill Osibanjo ni.Let Buhari attend him own o
Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by KanuIsCursed: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2018
Buhari will not debate cool,no wailer or ipob terrorist can force him to tongue,lastly we sane Nigeria will vote him and re elect him again.Wailers can die for all we care because we are already on next level traingrin
Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by nabiz(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2018
hisexcellency34:
I have spoken to some public commentators and majority of them agreed that there is nothing wrong in Prof Yemi Osinbajo representing President Buhari at election debates because they are two in one. It is a joint ticket. If the President is down, the Vice president takes over and they both share the same goals, beliefs and aspirations about the government.

come, una no de shame

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by SouthEastFacts: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
KanuIsCursed:
Buhari will not debate cool,no wailer or ipob terrorist can force him to tongue,lastly we sane Nigeria will vote him and re elect him again.Wailers can die for all we care because we are already on next level traingrin
Yoruba moslems are just disgrace to humanity. The christian blood you lots are craving for in the next 4 years, we sensible Nigerians will ensure it doesn't happen. We shall demystify all terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by plaetton: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
hisexcellency34:

Is Buhari mentally disabled ?

Should a man who demonstrably does not have the mental capacity to articulate his vision and debate national issues even qualify or be considered to contest for public office ?
Only a nation of fools would reconsider putting a Buhari back in office.

5 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by omohayek: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
If Osinbajo is fit to represent Buhari at the Presidential debate, then surely he is fit to replace Buhari entirely as President?

The point of these debates is for the person who calls the shots to hash issues out with challengers for the job in public view, not to put forward some "team" charade when Buhari, with his total economic illiteracy, is the one who has made all the terrible decisions which have depressed the Nigerian economy. Osinbajo would never have opted for an unworkable multi-tier currency scheme if he'd had the choice, he wouldn't have refused to privatize the worthless NNPC refineries, he wouldn't have wrecked Nigeria's reputation with investors by attempting to renege on legally binding agreements, and he certainly wouldn't have listened to any idi.ots putting forward the hare-brained "Air Nigeria" white elephant scheme. It's the height of absurdity to now expect the man to defend in public debate policies he himself must have recognized as stupid the moment he heard about them.

If Buhari has what it takes to defend his terrible policy choices, let him attend the debates himself and lay out his reasoning. If he's too scared, too ill or too incompetent to do so, he has the option of retiring to look after his health, handing over the reins to someone who actually has a clue about how economies work. Saying Osinbajo should debate in Buhari's stead is blatant nonsense that shows a staggering disrespect for the voting public.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by KanuIsCursed: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Yoruba moslems are just disgrace to humanity. The christian blood you lots are craving for in the next 4 years, we sensible Nigerians will ensure it doesn't happen. We shall demystify all terrorists.

Yoruba Muslim kee you there

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by BafanaBafana: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Atiku can't debate Buhari, that's a fact.
1. Buhari is brutally honest and has nothing to hide, Atiku's integrity record is nothing to write home about. It's easier to communicate when you are honest.
2. Atiku is not a smart guy, forget all his packaging. Anytime someone is not speaking for him, he never misses saying something stupid. Buhari on the other hand talks like an old man. He will finish Atiku with savagery.
3. In reality, the pdp has nothing against Buhari. All they do is to plant false information in the media and when the presidency refutes it, their supporters call APC liars. Buhari on the other hand is the government. The government knows everything. They know what Atiku has done and Atiku in a debate will spend most of the time defending himself.
4. And while Atiku will be trying hard to explain his unrealistic plan of handing Nigeria back to the elites, Buhari will be dishing out facts on ground and how they have cleaned up pdp's mess.
Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by explorerwebs: 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
MY FEEDBACK TO #LETSGETNIGERIAWORKINGAGAIN.

Greetings to you HE Atiku Abubakar Atiku Abubakar, It is with admiration that I painstakingly read y(our) plans to #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain. Permit me to commend the great job done sir.

Sir, just as you rightly said that “Access is not the only challenge facing the education sector: there are critical challenges with regards to quality, relevance and equity.” I will like to share my main points with you on the level of deterioration that our tertiary education curriculum is into now.

I grew up into the age of Internet, with so much joy as a little boy, I was tremendously glad to accompany my brothers to computer cafe centres to surf the internet. This opportunity enlightened and helped me see the possibilities of innovation in the computing world. I made the decision right from that age, that I would study Computer Science and also contribute my part to the development of Nigeria in terms of ICT Innovation.

I got admitted into the University with my dream high and lofty as I was lucky to be offered Computer Science. With so much enthusiasm, I was looking forward to getting my hands filled with IT skills that were in demand all over the world through my course modules. I never knew that I would be stuck with only theories and notes through out of my claimed “Computer Science Degree”.

In the twenty first century, it was PASCAL and some other “dead” programming languages that were taught in class with a blue moon practical class. It was frustrating, painful and absurd; it’s as if we were in step one while other developing and developed countries were in step 200.

Sir, to be candid, the state of our curriculum has rendered many of us subpar in comparison to our counterparts in developing and developed nations.

Education was to equip us with the right, current and practical knowledge not with out-dated knowledge. We paid for this education, via the sweat and sleepless night of our underpaid or unpaid parents, yet we were denied the right knowledge and skills that would position us as top talent in the IT world and other fields of study.

Many of us sold bread, sachet water on the streets just as you did sell firewood just to pay for our education, which we believed would make us better. It is unfair if we are still unemployable after graduation due to lack of hot skills in demand in the business world as we were never equipped with in school.

We were told to produce a project as requirement for graduation with emphasis on its contribution to the Academic body. We thought by working on projects like: Development of a record keeping system or Design and Implementation of student voting system will pave way for us in the corporate world, we never knew what we did and many are still doing is obsolete and has no significance to the corporate world.

Also, some of us were able to develop novel solutions that might have been awarded GRADE A in school and recommended for immediate journal publication for adoption by the concerned body, yet there is no light showing at the end of this tunnel - A case study of O.S Obaniyi, who developed a solution that can curb the incessant vices that has eaten deep in our education system such as cultism, malpractices etc. and put Nigeria as pioneer in using tech to curb vices in the academic space over other Africa nations.

Sir, without mincing words, there is a great gap between the acceptable in the education space and the “in demand” solutions of the corporate world.

Ordinarily, upon graduation students are supposed to hit the corporate world with their solutions and with right funding, become employer of labour if they chose to be, not with obsolete developed project work that many cannot even remember upon graduation.

After years upon years to attain a degree certificate in Nigeria – following the 6-6-4 education system. We never knew that to succeed again we have to start another school in the corporate world called “Internship” – where many employers don’t mind paying graduates N20, 000 per month. They say – you know you don’t have any skills, we will train you.

Without doubt, many young Nigerians dream has been thwarted by the result of poor academic curriculum, which in turn has rendered them unemployable. Most grow up with beautiful career dreams but it is painful to see that upon graduation many have become the opposite of what their dreams. Imagine dreaming to become a Pilot then becoming a Social Media Influencer or Natural hair seller or buy your MTN 1GB for N500 just to make ends meet.

It is very painful and if our education system were to stay the train, I’m afraid we will never be the giant; as the rightful empowerment of students with modern knowledge in their field of study will pave way for innovations that will make Nigeria work.

My resolutions:
• Let there be a total revamp of our education curriculum all over tertiary institutions, to make it match that of developed countries with readily available infrastructure for practical classes and well knowledgeable lecturers to teach and also who knows what they are teaching.

• In support of the above mentioned, let industry stakeholders (those who have deep knowledge on the present and future skills that will be in demand - the future jobs) be involved in the new curriculum development.

• Let students be mandated to start developing industry specific or business world solutions rather than ordinary academic fulfilment projects.

• Let industry stakeholders and Federal Parastatals be invited for final year project defence to pick brilliant solutions for mentoring and funding for growth and launch.

• Let all faculties/departments in the tertiary institution have a taste of Industrial Training/SIWES experience – not just science students alone. This will help to give every students a feel of working experience upon graduation and alleviate the no work experience, no job frustration.

• Let NITDA and all related bodies be evaluated using KPIs of impacts they are making among Nigerians, channel of communication to people and how effective, how many people gets to know about their initiatives (a case study of OIIE - Office of ICT Innovation & Entrepreneurship) etc.

• Let universities give people the courses they ask for, in as much they meet the requirements. This will put passion to proper use as most Nigerians are frustrated via the medium of reading courses they have no passion for, doing jobs they never dreamt of hence the lackadaisical attitude to work and innovation.

Let us save the future of Nigeria. Let us make our education system right, so frustrated graduates will not turn to the alternative of “Japaa” - the most trending decision among Nigerians now to run away to other countries to seek greener pasture. In so doing, we are losing our best brains with potentials to other nations.

This is just a clue of pains in the mind of Nigerian youths.

Let us get Nigeria working sir. Sincerely, I cannot wait.

Oluwajuwon Obaniyi.
A Concerned Nigerian youth.
Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by lucy10(f): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
A President that cannot debate his fellow aspirant is that a president, no wonder he goes to demarket our country whenever he goes for international conference.
Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by FarahAideed: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
hisexcellency34:

You are a joker

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by FarahAideed: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
hisexcellency34:

PassingShot:
Debates in Nigeria are useless because many times we’ve seen the winner of a debate losing woefully in elections. The reason is that 99% of voters have already made their mind on their choice. And debates are usually to sway undecided voters.

7 losers dey debate in Nigeria grin

Since 1999, all the presidents we’ve produced never participated in the presidential debate prior to the election that made them president.

Obasanjo refused to debate with Falae
Yar’Adua didn’t debate with Buhari
Jonathan refused to debate PMB
PMB refused to debate Jonathan

So, if he refuses to debate, you have the choice to keep your votes to yourself or give to someone else.

Buhari’s achievements speak for him already.

You are just so shameless see what you are supporting ...you clearly know the senile dullard has nothing upstairs to debate but you shamelessly want him to continue for sectarian reasons.

You know the video below is the real reason why Buhari avoids debate

Is this the reason below why he need Osinbanjo to represent him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be
Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by annnikky(f): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
This has shown Nigerians that the man is not only lifeless, clueless, doom nd dull, buh he's also brain dead as well undecided how does Nigerians expect someone that didn't finished class 6 to debate with graduates? What do u guyz expect him to say on that podium shocked ok I get it now kworuption Has buari spoken to Nigerian without a prepared speech b4? so if he didn't attend the debate I won't be surprise cos he has nuffing to say apart from kworuption undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by KanuIsCursed: 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Another Flatheaded pig on the loose.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by Ballotti: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
Then there should be no debate!
Simple.

Or other candidates should send their own VPs!

Shikena! kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by Babacele: 6:47am On Dec 15, 2018
plaetton:

Is Buhari mentally disabled ?

Should a man who demonstrably does not have the mental capacity to articulate his vision and debate national issues even qualify or be considered to contest for public office ?
Only a nation of fools would reconsider putting a Buhari back in office.
and a more foolish tribes of so called educated folks would prefer one of the last vestiges of the old thieving ,economy destroying ,political order whose actions put us in the mess " the mentally incapacitated" Buhari is managing to safe us from. We wld rather be with a ' mental case' who cannot coherently put across his visions and still save the nation trillions than being raped by a coherent gang of rogues who always live us drained in all life ramifications after each socioeconomic gang robberies.

So what vision and coherent thoughts that would translate to a glimpse of an eldorado, economically- and by extension the raising of our present standards of living-has the future plunderer of NNPC, and your candidate, advocated?
Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by Babacele: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2018
Ballotti:
Then there should be no debate!
Simple.

Or other candidates should send their own VPs!

Shikena! kiss
It is a choice. if the oppositions like let them send their wives,house girl or even pets as long as they can represent them publicly and adequately. You folks just want any means to discredit PMB but you won't get it. Governance and politics is more serious a business than having a smooth talking cum public speaking skills! But you guys don't get it!
In as much as we would have loved PMB to go public to engage other candidates, if reasonably legitimate circumstance does not permit it, then what is wrong in sending a constitutionally allowed representative to stand in for him?
Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by plaetton: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
Babacele:
and a more foolish tribes of so called educated folks would prefer one of the last vestiges of the old thieving ,economy destroying ,political order whose actions put us in the mess " the mentally incapacitated" Buhari is managing to safe us from. We wld rather be with a ' mental case' who cannot coherently put across his visions and still save the nation trillions than being raped by a coherent gang of rogues who always live us drained in all life ramifications after each socioeconomic gang robberies.

So what vision and coherent thoughts that would translate to a glimpse of an eldorado, economically- and by extension the raising of our present standards of living-has the future plunderer of NNPC, and your candidate, advocated?

Actually , when you stop thinking from your arrxx, you might begin to realize that the 16 years of PDP rule in Nigeria can now be seen as the golden era of Nigeria's social, political and economic development. The PDP rule began by Obasanjo and Atiku ended and reversed the the downward , precipitous trajectory that Nigeria was plunged into since the Treasonous mutiny of Buhari when he overthrew a democratically elected government in 1983. If you're old enough to remember that far, then you will remember, or at the least, let your parents tell you how this same visionless buffoon plunged Nigeria in chaos and desolation. In fact, Buhari's visionless foray into Nigeria's affairs ushered in a new and more pernicious forms corruption. People were looking for food in dustbins until he was kicked out of power by his fellow marauders. No honor among thieves, they say.
Remember PTF? I'm sure you don't. Buhari ran PTF like a personal estate. No boards, no tenders, no oversight, no accountability. In fact, a government white paper that indicted Buhari for corruption says that Buhari simply contracted PTF to a private company owned by his friends. One can only imagine the level of sleeve and how many billions the Nigerian public must have been robbed by Buhari and his cronies.

I'm only to remind you that Buhari has a sordid history of mismanagement and accountability of public resources.

Fast forward today, the NNPC, headed by Buhari himself( if that is not suspicious enough) is the most mismanaged and opaque oil company in the world. Today, Buhari's NNPC, headed by his handpicked cronies, has repeatedly failed to render proper accounts of oil sales, oil contracts and fuel subsidy payments.
Talk about corrupt!!

In the 16 yrs of PDP rule, every measurable index of standard of living reversed and trended upwards. I mean every single one.
The economic mobility of the middle class is the global standard for economic progress.
Well, I have good news for you.
The period between 1999 and 2015 saw the biggest expansion of the Nigerian middle class since the oil boom of the Gowon era. Again, let me emphasize that the expansion of the middle class is the most reliable and accurate measure of economic progress.

Again, just to remind you that the period between 1999 to 2015 saw the longest streak of back to back , quarter to quarter economic growth since the 70s.

Now compare that in just the last 3 yrs, the entire Nigerian middle class has been completely decimated. In fact, more people have been thrown into poverty in the last 3 yrs than at any other period in Nigeria's history,..followed secondly by the era of Buhari's first MISSIONLESS journey into Nigerian leadership politics.

If today's Buhari is what you wish for yourself and your family and children, well then, my tiny-brained friend, good luck to you all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by Babacele: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
plaetton:

Actually , when you stop thinking from your arrxx, you might begin to realize that the 16 years of PDP rule in Nigeria can now be seen as the golden era of Nigeria's social, political and economic development. The PDP rule began by Obasanjo and Atiku ended and reversed the the downward , precipitous trajectory that Nigeria was plunged into since the Treasonous mutiny of Buhari when he overthrew a democratically elected government in 1983. If you're old enough to remember that far, then you will remember, or at the least, let your parents tell you how this same visionless buffoon plunged Nigeria in chaos and desolation. In fact, Buhari's visionless foray into Nigeria's affairs ushered in a new and more pernicious forms corruption. People were looking for food in dustbins until he was kicked out of power by his fellow marauders. No honor among thieves, they say.
Remember PTF? I'm sure you don't. Buhari ran PTF like a personal estate. No boards, no tenders, no oversight, no accountability. In fact, a government white paper that indicted Buhari for corruption says that Buhari simply contracted PTF to a private company owned by his friends. One can only imagine the level of sleeve and how many billions the Nigerian public must have been robbed by Buhari and his cronies.

I'm only to remind you that Buhari has a sordid history of mismanagement and accountability of public resources.

Fast forward today, the NNPC, headed by Buhari himself( if that is not suspicious enough) is the most mismanaged and opaque oil company in the world. Today, Buhari's NNPC, headed by his handpicked cronies, has repeatedly failed to render proper accounts of oil sales, oil contracts and fuel subsidy payments.
Talk about corrupt!!

In the 16 yrs of PDP rule, every measurable index of standard of living reversed and trended upwards. I mean every single one.
The economic mobility of the middle class is the global standard for economic progress.
Well, I have good news for you.
The period between 1999 and 2015 saw the biggest expansion of the Nigerian middle class since the oil boom of the Gowon era. Again, let me emphasize that the expansion of the middle class is the most reliable and accurate measure of economic progress.

Again, just to remind you that the period between 1999 to 2015 saw the longest streak of back to back , quarter to quarter economic growth since the 70s.

Now compare that in just the last 3 yrs, the entire Nigerian middle class has been completely decimated. In fact, more people have been thrown into poverty in the last 3 yrs than at any other period in Nigeria's history,..followed secondly by the era of Buhari's first MISSIONLESS journey into Nigerian leadership politics.

If today's Buhari is what you wish for yourself and your family and children, well then, my tiny-brained friend, good luck to you all.
well written lies to fool yourself. PDP Okonjo Iweala told the whole world in 2014 that Nigeria during an oil boom to prepare for doom she called recession. Can you remember? So when the eggs of this recession were laid before they were hatched post 2014 , who mismanaged the gains that accrued from the boom ? PDP.
Why did Nigerians kicked PDP out in 2014 if they had done so well?
Go ask parents or do independent research or you peep into the past if you are spiritually sincere that just like his first incarnation as C-in-C , Buhari was brought in to rescue the nation when PDP in NPN then told us to prepare for austerity - their old word for recession while they continued stealing as Shagari looked helplessly on.

PTF you know you lied and Buhari has never been indicted. Not even the deliberate annihilation of Buhari and his history by the drug barons that SAPped our national energy to nil from 1985 to 1993 and who are presently regrouped with other confederates against this nation can dim Buhari's halo. Each time ,unlucky Buhari is always called to the theatre to safe this nation. And you want to feign stupid ignorance?
Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by helinues: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
It is called Presidential debate. We had Vp debate yesterday. Osibanjo cant represent him.

Debate is not a must and moreover I have never heard vp representing presidential candidate at any debate
Re: Why Osinbajo Can Represent Buhari At Debate by kense88: 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
hisexcellency34:

If osinbajo must represent buhari in the up coming debate, then he has to replace him as Apc flag bearer. Say no to mediocrity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: INEC Declares PDP Winner Of The Imo State Election / Why Is The North Not Congratulating The New COS / ESN: I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.