Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Who Loves Mobile Filmmaking And Photography - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Loves Mobile Filmmaking And Photography (357 Views)

300 Mine Workers Spend 1 Week Underground To Protest Against Boss Who Loves Sex / Nigerian Man Turns Down A 200k Job, Because He Loves His Job Of 50k / JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Loves Mobile Filmmaking And Photography by Bonyvic(m): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2018
IF YOU LOVE MAKING VIDEO'S AND TAKING PHOTOGRAPHS WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE (be it portraits, landscapes, nature, structures or wildlife), I'VE GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU.

Hello guys, am Bony Vic, a content creator, I create video content that tends to show people how to get better making use of their smartphones in the aspect of making short films and taking photographs, I'd thought about making this work for long but just thought that it can't happen without the use of a Dslr or Mirrorless camera which i have proved my self wrong in time, why? Because you don't need a huge budget to start before going professional. There must be something you do wanna create but the ideas just keep pacing in you.

I started a YouTube channel that I use in making known the little I know to those that are interested in stuffs like this, I also encourage people who have gad the same mindset like me to CREATE without hesitating wether anyone is in support of them or not.

We've all gad great thinking, great minds with incredible ideas in them but we've gad no way to prove it, that's what this medium is for, just create and let it speak on your behalf.

If you would love to be among the community, wanna start up as a SMARTPHONE FILMMAKER OR PHOTOGRAPHER, it's something nice to do, you see something nice in nature and want to take good portraits of them, that's creativity. You free to check out what I do on YOUTUBE, and if you do end up liking what you see, you free to subscribe and hit the bell icon to get notified anytime I drop a new content.
Search for 'Bonyvic' on YouTube if you need this too.

if you love my reasoning you needed here guys, come say your thoughts
Re: Who Loves Mobile Filmmaking And Photography by oyewolepraise(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2018
can you msg me

1 Like

Re: Who Loves Mobile Filmmaking And Photography by holartosin: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2019
Am really interested in the film making u can whatsapp me on 08145128489
I will be glad u do so

(1) (Reply)

. / H / Don't Be Lazy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.