Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) (25972 Views)

Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) / Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by delzbaba(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
after snake na......?
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by BilliOne(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
luluosas:
I hope the baby is alive.
When young people are told to abstain from sex when not legally married, they will say you are judging them. What a pity
The baby boy is long death.
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
Omg!!! Na baby girl o cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cryoh my ovaries. Why wait for 9months to birth and throw this bundle of joy away.. Why not just abort and save yourself this everlasting trauma. Damn!
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by pastoradebola: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
God have a mercive mercy on this matter
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Emmzy201(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Ho Lord, out of your bountiful love and benevolence. Give the tribe of igbo, compassion & empathy for mankind. We are afraid of your vengeance for the victims, so that it will not affect the innocent Nigerians, who knew nothing of the crimes.
Lord reduce the love of money in the heart of igbo tribe, for they have killed many in the quest to make money.

Lord open the blind eyes of igbo tribe, to the true vanity of materialism , for mothers have killed children for money, fathers have sacrificed daughters for money, clergymen are extorting 10% of illegal wealth, in your name and spending them of materialism, of big cars, private jets and others. Lord strength our heart's in serving you. Ameen
Even if you don't have a drop of sense, tell us to buy you one
What has the matter got to do with Igbos

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Gudboi355: 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
What a life, how could someone be this wicked I wish God can cause this person with a life of barrenness. Such act should be punished I pray.
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by dingbang(m): 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
figure007:
Even if you want to dump the baby why not just to him/her to a motherless or orphanage home, Just drop the baby at the gate and run... That's fair bcoz the workers will see her and take her into custody. Dumping a new baby is not good though but taking him to the mentioned place is fair. May God have mercy
who funds the daily operations of motherless babies home?/

1 Like

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by luluosas(m): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Oh my God!
BilliOne:

The baby boy is long death.
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Mursz: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Couldnt she have just gone to drop him in an orphanage, why dustbin? Haba which kain heartless women be this ones sef?
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by luluosas(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
Abort? Would you have been here if your mother had aborted you? Condemn this wicked act by the stupid lady and don't bring abortion practice here
yettymuse:
Omg!!! Na baby girl o cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cryoh my ovaries. Why wait for 9months to birth and throw this bundle of joy away.. Why not just abort and save yourself this everlasting trauma. Damn!
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by figure007(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
dingbang:
who funds the daily operations of motherless babies home?/
philanthropist.... And people like you can find them... Some has taken it upon themselves to fund it, that's some people's calling. It's well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Respect55(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
Fierce11:
I blame the society for this terribly appalling act.
I have always supported abortions mainly due to this reason; giving birth and "offering the child to the wolves".
It's difficult for me to see almost no err attached to the lady that dumped this child, but then, you have to ask yourself if she was raped, if the protection she used disappointed or most importantly, if she has the resources to carter for the child. But no, some people would rush to attack her, forgetting that sometimes, the option to die is better than the "force" on one to leave.
If abortions were legal, she'd have done it before the baby becomes a developed foetus but, society no go gree her rest.
This is appalling, this is barbaric, this is evil and this is blatant wickedness. May God forgive the lady that commited this atrocity. May God forgive us all.
U made no sense
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
luluosas:
Abort? Would you have been here if your mother had aborted you? Condemn this wicked act by the stupid lady and don't bring abortion practice here
You're one of the stupid reasons born throwway will never cease to exist in this part of the country. Don't quote me again with your crude mindset!

1 Like

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by luluosas(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
Yeah, I am crude because I hurt your feelings. Truth hurts anyway!
I asked you again, had your mother aborted you, would you have been here?
yettymuse:
You're one of the stupid reasons born throwway will never cease to exist in this part of the country. Don't quote me again with your crude mindset!

1 Like

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
UNICAL student the koko suspect undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
luluosas:
Yeah, I am crude because I hurt your feelings. Truth hurts anyway!
I asked you again, had your mother aborted you, would you have been here?
your mother would have done the world a favor by dumping you in a thrash! Attention served!.. Bye Felicia!

2 Likes

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by luluosas(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
You made no sense. Who forced her to have sex in the first place?
Fierce11:
I blame the society for this terribly appalling act.
I have always supported abortions mainly due to this reason; giving birth and "offering the child to the wolves".
It's difficult for me to see almost no err attached to the lady that dumped this child, but then, you have to ask yourself if she was raped, if the protection she used disappointed or most importantly, if she has the resources to carter for the child. But no, some people would rush to attack her, forgetting that sometimes, the option to die is better than the "force" on one to leave.
If abortions were legal, she'd have done it before the baby becomes a developed foetus but, society no go gree her rest.
This is appalling, this is barbaric, this is evil and this is blatant wickedness. May God forgive the lady that commited this atrocity. May God forgive us all.

1 Like

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by luluosas(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
I forgive your foolishness and stupidity. Only God knows how many abortions you have committed, and you will surely pay for it one day except you repent
yettymuse:
your mother would have done the world a favor by dumping you in a thrash! Attention served!.. Bye Felicia!

1 Like

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Mursz: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
yettymuse:

She’s a fiesty one...... lol, my kind of woman

1 Like

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
luluosas:
I forgive your foolishness and stupidity. Only God knows how many abortions you have committed, and you will surely pay for it one day except you repent
you'll earn better money being a gynecologist than selling recharge cards and battling with atheist. Confused Modafucka!

Last dose of attention!
Choke on it!

1 Like

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by D1zion: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
Oh Jesus Christ. Why would the Lady do that. Very beautiful baby. Kai some people's judgement will start from here. Why then give birth to baby & later kill it this way. Oh my God. Baby,rest on from this our sinful world
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by luluosas(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hmmmmm. Repent my dear because abortion is a sin. Oh! So, you are an atheist? Why support taking life that you cannot create?
yettymuse:
you'll earn better money being a gynecologist than selling recharge cards and battling with atheist. Confused Modafucka!

Last dose of attention!
Choke on it!

1 Like

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Godfrey858(m): 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
See how cute ,fine d baby was
con even yellow wella

the thurda wew go fire the mama
till dy heaven dey gym
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by princeemmma(m): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
life is always cruel, that we people living in it are also cruel, we are not always ready to take full responsibility for every damage we cause in life, we keep running away from them, we never think maybe taking full responsibility of our damage might help to see life differently.

rip to the little kid cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Fierce11: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
luluosas:
You made no sense. Who forced her to have sex in the first place?
Would you pay me if I made sense? Besides, I mentioned "rape" in my statement. Is rape not "forceful" sex? Stop quoting me if you lack common sense.
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by airminem(f): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
All this acts of kokoma, ekaete, blessing....now the baby is Putin a diaper..... Smh
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Fierce11: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
Respect55:
U made no sense
Ok.. ,make sense, then eat it
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by luluosas(m): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
Of course, I won't.
But let's even say that the pregnancy was the outcome of rape, what crime did that innocent child committed to deserve such brutal punishment by the wicked mother?
Fierce11:

Would you pay me if I made sense? Besides, I mentioned "rape" in my statement. Is rape not "forceful" sex? Stop quoting me if you lack common sense.
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by GenFunction: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
the hrt of some pple...
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Respect55(m): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
Fierce11:

Ok.. ,make sense, then eat it
And then vomit it into ur mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Rides Seized Tricycle, Hits Mother, Baby (picture) / I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation / Gbenga Windapo Rape Allegation: AOCOED Covers Up Rape Of Female Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.