Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos (53245 Views)

Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Cameroonian Man Dies In Nigerian Lover’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by 21Bandit: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
pyyxxaro:
No babe fit try this rubbish for my house

While we are dating , u go know say Bomb de my head

So if i vex u , u go just go fridge go carry Coke drink , if u make peeeem

I go do u wetin God do Snake for bible undecided

Brotherly I tire for the nigga o.....you try this shit for waff your full family Na go pay.....in fact e nor fit happen
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
na wa o
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Adesolomon2014(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
She is an acrimonize fellow indeed grin
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by PrincessB1(f): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
Xisnin:

Who are you trying to impress?
People with anger issues have been destroying properties and even killing their partners
and heaven did not fall.
It is up to the man to dump and arrest her for destruction of properties or go on his knee
to beg for her forgiveness.

I'm not trying to impress anyone.
No man will be glad seeing that, the things he acquired with the labour of his hands are shattered within a fraction of a second.

You can choose to settle for a lady with an anger issue that destroy anything destroyable amidst little arguments often. That's your choice o.

As she destroys, just continue to replace them. Yes, heaven will not fall because you are ready for it grin

The summary of it all is that, learning to manage ones anger helps irrespective of gender.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by SexyDenzel: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
valdes00:

I understand but you knw how the society takes women beaters.... I just dont want that talk talk....
so I just avoid it...
SOCIETY WHAT!!!!! SO GINI?!!! WHY THE HELL SHOULD YOU GIVE A FVCK WHAT THE GODDAMN SOCIETY THINKS OR WILL SAY!!!!??!! MY GUY I SWEAR TO GOD YOURE HERE TO RULE IN YOUR OWN KINGDOM YOU HEAR ME, KINGDOM!!!!
FVCK the society and do what you think is best for you.
see in life you only need two peoples validation and guess who?

YOUR PARENTS GODDAMN IT!.
NO other person, just do you. Do you fvcking understand me?! DO YOU AND FVCK WHAT PEOPLE WILL THINK OF YOU!!!
is the society feeding you?! paying your bills?! giving you alert or business ideas?! if the society is not doing these for you and only there to forwm at what you do then YOU NEED TO BEND THE SOCIETY AND FVCK THE SHIT OUT OF IT.

OMG why will you care about what the society think :-( ?
please please please make this the last day you will do such crime ever, after you kpai nothing else gibes a FVCK here so live your life to the fullest AND MAKE SURE YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT AND WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY, DO YOU HEAR ME!!! HAPPY.
FVCK THE SOCIETY its your world my bro, you're the king in that motherfucker, its your life and it should be coordinated by your rules and things you like if anyone no like am kick them out sharply, try this for just a week and you will be addicted and know how sweet it feels to LIVE and not exist and walking on eggshells and existing under the thresholds of other people.

LEARN NOT TO GIVE A Bleep, except for your loved ones and family, those peeps you need

4 Likes

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by LockDown69(m): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
he should be lucky if he got away alive, she would have killed him. insane women everywhere grin
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by chris31(m): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
The truth is that women can't try this kind rubbish to all guys
Try this to me the condition i will leave u will be worst
Nonsense
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by valdes00(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
SexyDenzel:
SOCIETY WHAT!!!!! SO GINI?!!! WHY THE HELL SHOULD YOU GIVE A FVCK WHAT THE GODDAMN SOCIETY THINKS OR WILL SAY!!!!??!! MY GUY I SWEAR TO GOD YOURE HERE TO RULE IN YOUR OWN KINGDOM YOU HEAR ME, KINGDOM!!!!
FVCK the society and do what you think is best for you.
see in life you only need two peoples validation and guess who?

YOUR PARENTS GODDAMN IT!.
NO other person, just do you. Do you fvcking understand me?! DO YOU AND FVCK WHAT PEOPLE WILL THINK OF YOU!!!
is the society feeding you?! paying your bills?! giving you alert or business ideas?! if the society is not doing these for you and only there to forwm at what you do then YOU NEED TO BEND THE SOCIETY AND FVCK THE SHIT OUT OF IT.

OMG why will you care about what the society think :-( ?
please please please make this the last day you will do such crime ever, after you kpai nothing else gibes a FVCK here so live your life to the fullest AND MAKE SURE YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT AND WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY, DO YOU HEAR ME!!! HAPPY.
FVCK THE SOCIETY its your world my bro, you're the king in that motherfucker, its your life and it should be coordinated by your rules and things you like if anyone no like am kick them out sharply, try this for just a week and you will be addicted and know how sweet it feels to LIVE and not exist and walking on eggshells and existing under the thresholds of other people.

LEARN NOT TO GIVE A Bleep, except for your loved ones and family, those peeps you need
Thanks Bro
I understand
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Bro see the guy house naaa, just see how a girl rearrange your fellow man house. If say the guy na your guy and you de there you no go help am reset this mad female.
Boy make point oo, but what kind of male will let a woman buy and furnish his house for him?!?!! it means he is the woman naa and she has right to do that. Men are supposed to take care and cordi for themselves, there's joy in knowing "I BOUGHT/DID THIS SH!T WITH MY MONEY" . I pity males wey woman de provide for I swear down. You no log online flex the black Friday bro?
well as for me sha i dey always run away from violent womencheesy. Wen a babe don dey act like say she smoke igbo omo d relationship is overcheesy. But then like i said b4 i still feel say na d babe go furnish d guy house for her to have that boldness to trash im house. Look there are some guys nowardays wey no dey shame. Na d woman go cloth and feed dem and while dhier woman dey hustle they will be doin fineboy about town. Did u not read a thread on nairaland last week that a married woman caught her husband in the cinema with a sidechic and slapped him and claimed she's d one who is feeding him,she is also d one who purchased a car for him and gave him a job . Yes some men dey fall their hand as that. Iyam not sayin wat she did is right oo but b4 a babe get that boldness to dey trash im guy house and im car ..if u take time to look more inwards u will find out na she buy d tinzs for d guy.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by sexdoll: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Exactly, well the guy must have been a sissy because girls ascertain their partners and know what he can take and what he can kill them for if the overstepped a certain boundary.
If I were the guy, 1st no girl that knows me will put herself in such danger, none ever tried. Her legs will be shattered like those glass plates, her face will be smashed like that TV and so much more before I bring the police in and she will replace all I don't care if she has to sell herself. I wish a girl will try such with me someday.

na wen she arrange cult boys for you, na dat time your eyes go clear.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by dannybrasky(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
God bless you bruv! I am in between marrying a lady in my life out of pity with the same attitude as this your ex or break up with her and settle with another lady! Babe is as temperamental as fcvk! And each time I tell her i can never marry her because of her bad attitude, from threatening me with knife to breaking stuffs and all that. Babe still think I am mean by wanting to dump her ass. Well you just helped me in making my decision. GOD BLESS YOU!!!
valdes00:
Reason why I didnt get married to my EX. ...
Babe is temperamental, violent and can do bad things in the short space of that anger..
The day she emptied a bottle of gin in my parlor and threatened to break my head and stab me over a little argument, that is the day I vowed not to marry her.... Even the sight of my mom in the parlor didnt even move her one bit..... she once broke my phone because a lady friend called me.. and many other atrocities
Not that I am scared of her or I can beat her up very bad anytime she shows that bad part of her, but I promised myself not to beat any woman I am dating no matter what...
The flashes of my dad always beating my mom is still in my head and its not something good....
And to think after everything, she became sober and started crying begging for forgiveness...
Now she got married to another madman like her, this one beats her like mad even before she gets angry...
we still keep in touch tho and she still tell me things the man always do to her with pictures....
Funny part is that, she blames me for it... Saying because I broke up with her, she fell into the wrong hand.... I go just yinmu, if he like make he kill you
I cant comman die

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
valdes00:
Reason why I didnt get married to my EX. ...
Babe is temperamental, violent and can do bad things in the short space of that anger..
The day she emptied a bottle of gin in my parlor and threatened to break my head and stab me over a little argument, that is the day I vowed not to marry her.... Even the sight of my mom in the parlor didnt even move her one bit..... she once broke my phone because a lady friend called me.. and many other atrocities
Not that I am scared of her or I can beat her up very bad anytime she shows that bad part of her, but I promised myself not to beat any woman I am dating no matter what...
The flashes of my dad always beating my mom is still in my head and its not something good....
And to think after everything, she became sober and started crying begging for forgiveness...
Now she got married to another madman like her, this one beats her like mad even before she gets angry...
we still keep in touch tho and she still tell me things the man always do to her with pictures....
Funny part is that, she blames me for it... Saying because I broke up with her, she fell into the wrong hand.... I go just yinmu, if he like make he kill you
I cant comman die
liar u made dat up
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
No matter anything she will pay for that curve Tv � I am seeing there or I use her for money ritual
Lover not even wife self
Which kind mumu love be dat I no love again
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
rame18:

guy oil plenty for your head.
hm this one wey u come jus dey agree with me hope u no go pour petrol over the boxers,singlets and long sleeve shirts wey u buy for ur boyfriend oo if catch am cheatingcheesy. I know for sure wetin this babe husbandsnatcher can do if she catch her guy cheatingcheesy.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Nekky17: 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hmmmm.. this one na hipocrite mad woman... she is mad but she can hide it for africa.
they should take her to pyschiatric hospital jor.

by the way.... you people should please like and follow my page on facebook and instagram for ur quality, classy and very affordable shoes, cloths and bags @cortesiawears.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by vincentus16: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
women, violence and knife dey go hand in hand these days
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Fitbillionairep: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
luluosas:
You for just keep quiet ooooooo, don't let them finds you out
i even want her to know. i wish it was slikbae we enter that trap
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
I av heard all of u rage n rent ur anger finish on her,

But u forget 2 mention d girl paid 4 d house rent,d useless costly curve tv,

Backstabbing n betrayal is real...
U brush up a gutter boy ,buy a car 4 him!!!

He wl go 2 unilag gate 2 carry ladies about,

Ooooh ,i wl so burn down d car already mtcheww
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by valdes00(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
liar u made dat up
And I need to care about your opinion..?
People that grew up with liars, people that have dated liars, people DAT grew up in lies find it hard to believe even the smallest truth....
no offense ma

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by franchasng: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
Guys beware of ugly ladies who look a bit masculine; they are usually violent!

A pretty, classy lady can never do this, quote me anywhere, any day!

Ugly, broke ladies are usually desperate, toxic and violent!

Pretty ladies don't fight for love because if u leave them, 1,000,000 better guys are on queue to take your place so for this reason alone, they don't go violent or act nasty, if u hurt them, they leave u and walk away!

To avoid something like this as a guy:

RULE 1: don't date an ugly + broke lady!

RULE 2: if u must date an ugly or average looking lady, she must come from a rich family or have a high paying job!

RULE 3: don't date any lady that smokes and drink alcohol; especially gin and jack Daniels and all those hot wines.

RULE 4: don't date or try to chop and clean mouth an ugly or average looking broke Lady that's above 28yrs, you are risking your life and freedom!

RULE 5: beware of any lady that have obvious/visible tattoo on her body; she is either a runs girl, a coded parole chick, a lesbo, a brothel chick, a call girl or a wayward loose girl.

Don't listen to any crap!

No reasonable lady draw tattoo on her body.

Have you seen someone buy a Rolls Royce car and scratch it to write nonsense on the body

Tattoo is for cheap, classless, wayward ladies who can't control their want and can cheat easily with any guy that flashes money or sounds popular.

Be warned!

Tattoo does not mean classy.

Celebrities draw tattoo does not make it acceptable, it shows the level of their morality; very poor!

Great men don't marry ladies that inscribe their body with permanent tattoos.

Only drug guys and yahoo boys and fake showbiz men (music artistes, actors, etc) marry tattoo wearing ladies!

Don't quote me, go and explain to your future hubby and in-laws that tattoo is classy, not me angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by luluosas(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
My brother, you get heart ooooooooo. It is well
Fitbillionairep:

i even want her to know. i wish it was slikbae we enter that trap
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by dannybrasky(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Aunty! Right now I am in similar situation! He didn't lie ma. Difference is me no get mama.
husbandsnatcha:
liar u made dat up
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by valdes00(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
dannybrasky:
God bless you bruv! I am in between marrying a lady in my life out of pity with the same attitude as this your ex or break up with her and settle with another lady! Babe is as temperamental as fcvk! And each time I tell her i can never marry her because of her bad attitude, from threatening me with knife to breaking stuffs and all that. Babe still think I am mean by wanting to dump her ass. Well you just helped me in making my decision. GOD BLESS YOU!!!
Bro, your life is important to you and your family...
Do your self and your family a favor, run ...
I mean Run
you dont marry someone out of pity, the day I dumped her sorry ass, she cried like rapture is coming but my mind was made up.... she didnt see it coming cos I love her so much and she knows....
but I cant stand that kind of attitude....
thats is more or less digging ur grave

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by PrincessB1(f): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
Chrysz:
. Hmmmmm.. it's sweet to say..... if it were to you, you will burn the whole building down....
"If it were" unfortunately that's not me.
I won't do such.

Irrespective of the hurtfulness, it's good we all learn to manage anger in a union.
It helps.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Na lie. Una don forget that Benue babe were kill her husband, her children and herself because of argument?
biko na benue babe na complete werey naucheesy. Dat one na mad woman not a normal woman. Ehn imagine u jus enter street u see a lady wey dey talk and laugh to us and u jus woe am marry cos she dey beautiful or she get back. U no put into mind dat na mad woman be dis. U sleep then u wake up to find her sitting on ur chest with knife for ur neck tryin to slit ur throat for no reason at all. U no go run leave her. Ok because u say u love her instead of u to carry her go mental hospital u dey carry her go meet pastor and as fake as some of dese pastors can be d pastor will be tellin u dat na demon dey her body and dat wen im do im abracadabra d demon will run and she will be normal. See u see as e becheesy. Na madness na im affect her.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:
lol calm downcheesy. Dont be surprised dat things wey she destroy for d guy house na she buy am for d guycheesy.
i knw u ar as wise ,no be all dis hypocrites here!

Women ar taking it by d horns nowadays ,gone ar dos days wen we cry! D economy is 2 hot 4 us 2 cry ,
Men beware 2019 wl be hotter 4 u, i cant be fighting women liberation n rapists 4 nothing,

Am so happy
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
franchasng:
Guys beware of ugly ladies who look a bit masculine; they are usually violent!

A pretty, classy lady can never do this, quote me anywhere, any day!

Ugly, broke ladies are usually desperate, toxic and violent!

Pretty ladies don't fight for love because if u leave them, 1,000,000 better guys are on queue to take your place so for this reason alone, they don't go violent or act nasty, if u hurt them, they leave u and walk away!

To avoid something like this as a guy:

RULE 1: don't date an ugly + broke lady!

RULE 2: if u must date an ugly or average looking lady, she must come from a rich family or have a high paying job!

RULE 3: don't date any lady that smokes and drink alcohol; especially gin and jack Daniels and all those hot wines.

RULE 4: don't date or try to chop and clean mouth an ugly or average looking broke Lady that's above 28yrs, you are risking your life and freedom!
see my brother dis tin no follow a particular rule. There was this babe wey i know she looked so feminine. Always laughing and smiling wen u flirt with her with her tiny babyish voice. But bros the dragon in her was unearthed when she had a hot aguement with her younger brother. Na so d babe run enter kitchen carry one big knife be wan use am on her brother. Wen i hold her...e jus be like na 50 ppl i hold....babe wey dey petite like dat. See guy dem no dey know for face dese days wich one dey violent. Dat tiny girl wey u dey for one corner may jus turn violent and use any available weapon on u wen she provoke and a lady like serena williams with her intimidating size might just be meek and submissivecheesy.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by PrincessB1(f): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ziggylady:

Perhaps she bought those things herself cos i cant wrap my head around this level of rage shocked
Honestly babe.
Her rage boiling point is too high cheesy

Even if she owns the items, it's still a wrong move.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by dannybrasky(m): 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Word!!! Our stories are just too similar! I can't touch her as well,cos up till date I am yet get over the memories of my dad beating my mum everyday and stuff! Now mum is late after all the abuse. As of 2 days ago babe was still crying and begging I marry her,pleading she would change! It is a difficult decision for me being that we have been together for many years,when things were really bad for me untill God took charge.But like u said for the good of my family and I,i just have to move! Thanks alot for your kind words.
valdes00:

Bro, your life is important to you and your family...
Do your self and your family a favor, run ...
I mean Run
you dont marry someone out of pity, the day I dumped her sorry ass, she cried like rapture is coming but my mind was made up.... she didnt see it coming cos I love her so much and she knows....
but I cant stand that kind of attitude....
thats is more or less digging ur grave
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by dannybrasky(m): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
lefulefu:
see my brother dis tin no follow a particular rule. There was this babe wey i know she looked so feminine. Always laughing and smiling wen u flirt with her with her tiny babyish voice. But bros the dragon in her was unearthed when she had a hot aguement with her younger brother. Na so d babe run enter kitchen carry one big knife be wan use am on her brother. Wen i hold her...e jus be like na 50 ppl i hold....babe wey dey petite like dat. See guy dem no dey know for face dese days wich one dey violent. Dat tiny girl wey u dey for one corner may jus turn violent and use any available weapon on u wen she provoke and a lady like serena williams with her intimidating size might just be meek and submissivecheesy.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by PrincessB1(f): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
skyhighweb:
sup

I dey o
How're you doing?
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
dannybrasky:
Aunty! Right now I am in similar situation! He didn't lie ma. Difference is me no get mama.
U knw wat u wl do?

Dnt claim u ar matured person n dnt use because of love n soil ur reputation(i hope u no be man woman)

Call her n break up wt her ,she is one of dos selfish ladies we see in lagos who thinks wise pple ar stupid n wicked pple ar wise! If u dnt do dat knw u be slowpoke..

Sorry 4 ur predicament n stop being a weakling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes / 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.