Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? (23360 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier / INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts / A Comparison Between APC Vs PDP Inaugural State Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
Iamgrey5:
This theory of conspiracies must stop.

First of all, the point of news is to publicize and create awareness about certain issues.

One can't expect Nigerian news agencies to publicize the lost of Nigerian troops on a battle field as it will be like helping our enemies to gain a psychological advantage over our military. it's about patriotism.

This is quite different from a bomb blast or an attack on the positions of civilians. This is about the psychology aspect of a war.

The press in western countries do something similar during Wars

Secondly, you should know by now that 95% of the news reported by foreign media on Africa are negative news that paints continent in a bad light. Only bad news about Africa sells in the western world.

So you should expect the foreign media to even exaggerate the figures a bit just have a story.

in humans world, the death of those who lay down their for their country are not hidden. infact government of humans countries do release statement to honor the dead immediately they get killed. but I don't pity the soldiers Sha. they are worst than those in government when it comes to misusing power
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by eagleeye2: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
raumdeuter:
In Jonathans time, Boko were attacking Abuja almost weekly so nothing to conceal

Boko Haram have now relocated back to a few places in North east and not All over like before
In the words of Lai.... "Technically defeated". But you should know that those dead soldiers do have families and 80 dead soldiers doesn't seem to me as 'technical defeat.'

1 Like

Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by holuphisayor(m): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
Even nairaland pushes APC propaganda down our throat.
Na by force to join BMC crew? grin
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
speedyGonzales:
I would say, yes! my cousin who has been fighting Boko Haram for 5 years, driving armored vehicles, recently lost his life to an IED, he was taken to the hospital alive but with shrapnel in his skull, he was not treated very well at the military hospital, no doctor to care, when he need the help and he passed on. Nothing have been said by government to honor his sacrifice. It is a shameful country, we live in.

And he was the only son to his mother, it is just sad.
I always advice anybody I know that is in the army to run away and come back home so he can be rehabilitated into the society and start a new life
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by FarahAideed: 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
If this was sane country Buhari would have resigned by today over the massacre of over 150 Nigetian soldiers by terrorists funded by the rotten govt through poorly thought out heavy generous ransomes.. the guys are I saw fighting our soldiers are now better trained , kitted and armed , they had dec9wnt control of fire and fought our men down to the trenches , i saw our troops fight to the death in their trenches refusing to give up their base but they were overwhelmed by a unit a well trained Boko haram , I saw the whole CO of the unit caught like a ram and tied at the back of the pick up in humiliation.... Kai Buhari must Go!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by raumdeuter: 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
eagleeye2:

In the words of Lai.... "Technically defeated". But you should know that those dead soldiers do have families and 80 dead soldiers doesn't seem to me as 'technical defeat.'

Those 80 soldiers you mentioned are like what Boko used to kill in one attack in Abuja, Maiduguri those days
Its an insurgency and there will be soldiers killed and Insurgents will be killed

Do you know how many soldiers were killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and other places with insurgency? Dont you think soldiers were dying under Jonathan?

Or the days where UN building and random malls were getting bombed even in the Nations capital are long gone just in a a few places in the North east

There was a time people are getting frisked and searched just before entering churches malls etc, when was the lat time that happened

There was a year watch over service was cancelled b several churches because of Boko Haram
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by KingPapaya: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
eagleeye2:

The citizens think all is well, but there are some like someone up there who said that his cousin was killed and the government has been silent about the death. How does that make him feel? Of course he and his family will not keep quiet, they will tell others.
Just this afternoon I watched a video of BH,, killing our soldiers and that indeed makes it very painful.
APC, are handling this the wrong way.

Truly it is sad.

At the moment in This Country, it is difficult to know what is right and what is wrong. Everything is taken as a propaganda now.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by RTSC: 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by bolinjkezzy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
speedyGonzales:
I would say, yes! my cousin who has been fighting Boko Haram for 5 years, driving armored vehicles, recently lost his life to an IED, he was taken to the hospital alive but with shrapnel in his skull, he was not treated very well at the military hospital, no doctor to care, when he need the help and he passed on. Nothing have been said by government to honor his sacrifice. It is a shameful country, we live in.

May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by annnikky(f): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
PRYCE:
Lie Mohammed has successfully gagged our media of its independent reportage on the insurgency in the NE.

In Nigeria, Only Premium Times reports about Boko Haram at least frequently... The rest na Reuters, BBC etc.

News organizations like THE NATION, TVC never report breaking news on BH but only do it as an afterthought - after everyone don hear.
As if the nation and tvc is not the leader of apc so how do u expect them to expose his party of their incompetency

1 Like

Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by Iamgrey5(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
noturbusiness:

in humans world, the death of those who lay down their for their country are not hidden. infact government of humans countries do release statement to honor the dead immediately they get killed. but I don't pity the soldiers Sha. they are worst than those in government when it comes to misusing power
There is a huge different between acknowledging their deaths and trying to exploit their deaths for political gains, while exposing the country's security deficiencies to our enemies.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
Tell me how men will be sacrificed on the altar of politics and religion and all the government is interested is saraki and atiku?? The worst part is that they hide the death of these men! How can someone fight and die for a country and the country pays him back by hiding and covering his death?? Making a mockery of his sacrifice!! Only a wicked and evil country like Nigeria can come up with such satanic agenda..watch this video and tell me there's no conspiracy

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTIyMzY3ODg0ODExNTYzMzo1MDY2Mzc5MTY0ODYzOTA%3D
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by bolinjkezzy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nfora:
Is terrorism a good news that should be reported always?

Anyway, it is good news for some undecided
What is news to you? OK you are one of those that believe " toke makinwa bares cleavage" is news abi
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by speedyGonzales: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
noturbusiness:

I always advice anybody I know that is in the army to run away and come back home so he can be rehabilitated into the society and start a new life

well, his dad was in the army, he just enjoyed helping and protecting others. Besides, If everyone is running from fighting the terrors that attack us, then who will fight for you when Boko Haram show up to your house or village. The Army is important for any Nation, to keep the terrors at bay. But government should play their role with transparency to the army and honorably because these people are prepared to pay the ultimate sacrifice so that the rest of us get to enjoy a peacefully existence.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by PRYCE(m): 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
annnikky:

As if the nation and tvc is not the leader of apc so how do u expect them to expose his party of their incompetency
I tire o!
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
I Wish BH Have The Capability To Strike The Villa With Surface To Surface Missile.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by Josh44s(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
ednut1:
The nigerian media are assholes. They are thinking about the money to be earned from election adverts

You said it all.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by FarahAideed: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Pdp think they have successfully captured the middle belt through herdsmen killings. Now they are channelling the resources to empowering boko haram in the north. Atiku is now a philanthropist on boko haram issue and an activist. It will not work because we all know who Atiku is

Shut up so it was PDP that paid over 20 million dollars to ISWAP which the have used to re-arm and released over 800 hardened fighters to them ? It was Buhari ...Buhari govt is now the major financier of Boko haram using poorly thought out very generous ransoms

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by deomelo: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
lol @ Igbos.

Bad news, negativity, sadness and anti Nigerian sentiments excites them, that's all they want to see, hear and rejoice to.

BH doesn't and won't define Nigeria so your evil wishing news and sadness is strictly your own portion, not ours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
deomelo:
lol @ Igbos.

Bad news, negativity, sadness and anti Nigerian sentiments excites them, that's all they want to see, hear and rejoice to.

BH doesn't and won't define Nigeria so your evil wishing news and sadness is strictly your own portion, not ours.

Why is the PDP newspaper not reporting it

Abi Sun, Thisday Vanguard are also out of business
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by clickwtB(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
Some thing bad happens in our country and you want our media to gloat over it.
Evil people who killed our gallant soldiers will NOT BE CELEBRATED NOR GIVEN CHANCE TO CELEBRATE!!!
Evil Sponsors will not be given the chance to CELEBRATE!!!
Its paining us seriously but our media should not give them any chance to rejoice!!!! cry cry cry
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Iamgrey5:
There is a huge different between acknowledging their deaths and trying to exploit their deaths for political gains, while exposing the country's security deficiencies to our enemies.
opposition did not start today.
opposition parties do it everywhere in the world. as an opposition party you feast on every little negativity you can get but that won't stop you from honoring your dead so-called heroes. I don't see how FG releasing a statement on how many soldiers lost their life and maybe encouraging their families and praising their efforts will reveal our deficiencies to the enemies. it may even boost their moral. that is why an American soldier will willingly lay down his life to defend his country because he knows even at death, he is still honoured. he sons and widow are well respected and taken care of.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by obasig: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
After watching this massacre I weep for Islam
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by Racoon(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
This is just an understatement.The conspiracy of the APC with the media have been obvious from inception. angry
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
speedyGonzales:

well, his dad was in the army, he just enjoyed helping and protecting others. Besides, If everyone is running from fighting the terrors that attack us, then who will fight for you when Boko Haram show up to your house or village. The Army is important for any Nation, to keep the terrors at bay. But government should play their role with transparency to the army and honorably because these people are prepared to pay the ultimate sacrifice so that the rest of us get to enjoy a peacefully existence.
it is a pity he laid down his life for nothing. in humans world , he will be respected even at death. the widow and children he left behind (if he have any) will be respected and well cared for

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by deomelo: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
MorbidAngel7:
I Wish BH Have The Capability To Strike The Villa With Surface To Surface Missile.

You really have to be the most disgusting human being on the surface of the earth.

I know you are full of hate, anger, bitterness, misery and frustration, but your death and evil wishes against the president means you want the same to strike and kill hundreds if not thousands of people from all over Nigerian, including, many from your own towns and villages working inside and outside Aso Rock.

You evil people really should not be part of any sane society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by deomelo: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

Why is the PDP newspaper not reporting it

Abi Sun, Thisday Vanguard are also out of business

Shouldn't you be asking them instead of spewing ignorant and unintelligent conspiracy rubbish on the internet?

They report news based on their own editorial decisions and not based on some ignorant and meaningless rubbish you people are preoccupied with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by Iamgrey5(m): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
noturbusiness:

opposition did not start today.
opposition parties do it everywhere in the world. as an opposition party you feast on every little negativity you can get but that won't stop you from honoring your dead so-called heroes. I don't see how FG releasing a statement on how many soldiers lost their life and maybe encouraging their families and praising their efforts will reveal our deficiencies to the enemies. it may even boost their moral. that is why an American soldier will willingly lay down his life to defend his country because he knows even at death, he is still honoured. he sons and widow are well respected and taken care of.
Responsible opposition don't play politics with national security.

The government doesn't have to release information to the public; it depends on the sensitivity of the ambush to national security.

They can send their individual families condolences.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by Mace0lane: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
speedyGonzales:

You Igbo will always have one tale to tell.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by BruncleZuma: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Make I just reserve my spit and energy some individuals just no worth am.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Pdp think they have successfully captured the middle belt through herdsmen killings. Now they are channelling the resources to empowering boko haram in the north. Atiku is now a philanthropist on boko haram issue and an activist. It will not work because we all know who Atiku is
And who anchore boko haram ?
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by Mynightmare: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
our country care less for the soldiers,come to northeast troops moral is low,the small allowance they are to be paid are being owed,ask any soldier in north east if he has been paid October allowance,and these are guys that are sacrificing their life every day,I spit on our leaders and generals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise / INEC Suspends Collation In Obingwa LGA, Abia & 2 LGAs In Enugu / X-raying Aisha Buhari V P Jonathan Campaign Speeches. Who Deserve To B Ur 1st La

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.